PDA

View Full Version : Holidays and hidden camera

goodsex
02-06-2009, 07:37 PM
hi forumers,

has anyone tried before, going holidays with ur firlfriend, or some girls, and then install hidden cameras in bath room and take videos?

Am trying to fix a holiday with a pretty lady, and have thought of doing that.

has anyone got a pin-hole camera? and any brand to introduce?

lets discuss...quite turn on when i think of it. :)

jovince
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Not worth the risk. PCC and your big head will start functioning again.

plop1
03-06-2009, 11:30 AM
I don't encourage such doing...but if you must, I say its too much hassle to set up a pin-hole camera in the bathroom....

- you need to make sure the position is right and then you have to conceal it such that its not noticeable... Don't forget there's also the video box which the recording is stored unless you want to run a wire line out from the bathroom...

- Whether its pin-hole or normal camera....if anyone takes a very hot bath, the steam will fog out the lens.... So its as good as not seeing anything...

- the pin-hole camera does not have good video resolution....the video may be just good enough for mobile phone viewing....and I'm not even talking about those like Omnia or iPhone with 2.8-inch or 3-inch screens....

- Last but not least, if you get caught....good luck...

apalucakap
03-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Consider yourself lucky enough if this pretty lady accompany you for a holiday. No doubt it will be a turn on for you, it is best to leave this 'pervert' thought aside. Not worth the risk. Kena tangkap susah lah.

As a matter of interest, when I was younger, I was pretty naughty as well. My male friend and I had on numerous occasions ganged up to spy on his younger bitchy sister while having a shower. We would put a small rectangle mirror beneath the bathroom door, slided it in (there was a rather wide gap between the door and the floor) and voila, free show. No camera phones those days haiz.

Oralcraz
03-06-2009, 02:33 PM
hi forumers,
has anyone tried before, going holidays with ur firlfriend, or some girls, and then install hidden cameras in bath room and take videos?
Am trying to fix a holiday with a pretty lady, and have thought of doing that.
has anyone got a pin-hole camera? and any brand to introduce?
lets discuss...quite turn on when i think of it. :)

Will you be staying in same room? If yes, why need hidden cam? Surely both of you will be having sex right?
By the way, don't do it. Is an offence.

passiondream
03-06-2009, 03:24 PM
remember wat you learn during army days?? do anything but dun get caught...

needforsex
03-06-2009, 04:17 PM
ask gary ng HAHA our very own singapore edison chen..

Beijing2008
03-06-2009, 06:33 PM
I bought a pen camera recently... the camera looks like any pen we use.

I have been using it when i meet my FB ... i wear it in my shirt pocket (like i just finish work) and hang it at the clothes hanger... the only trick is to turn on the button (which has a blue light)

i have so far taken 4-5 videos of about 30 mins each of me and my FBs...

The access card camera cost me like $150 plus

megaman69
03-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Mind sharing the video.. Guess alot of bros would like to see:D
I bought a pen camera recently... the camera looks like any pen we use.

I have been using it when i meet my FB ... i wear it in my shirt pocket (like i just finish work) and hang it at the clothes hanger... the only trick is to turn on the button (which has a blue light)

i have so far taken 4-5 videos of about 30 mins each of me and my FBs...

The access card camera cost me like $150 plus

69 pussy seeker
04-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Since you are on the topics, can I ask for the opposite?

Think maybe my (divorcing) wife is planting a camera (or more) in the house we live in. Can I get any device that can detect if such thing is in my house?

thanks

randyboy73
04-06-2009, 01:44 AM
TS, it is not a very nice thing to film without approval, let alone based on the fact that it is an offence (outrage of modesty, I think)

If you are going on a trip w a gal friend, girlfriend or FB, I am pretty certain u can convince them to allow you to videocam the whole process. It is kinky. Trust me. Done that heaps of times. Just make sure that the camera is strategically placed and at a certain angle that will not capture facial shots. That should cut down the amount of objections from them. If they are still not satisfied, then promise them that you only want to watch the replay with them and then delete it after you guys are done. This may just be the catalyst for you to have a second shot if your recovery is quick enough. But remember to keep to your word, else that would be the first and last time you get to do it.

randyboy73
04-06-2009, 01:48 AM
TS, I think you just got zapped by someone who disapproves very strongly of your suggestions. you were positive rep b4 i posted and now u are negative. Good luck

scumscum
04-06-2009, 01:58 AM
if its a wireless cam, there are detectors out there that can detect it, if not, chances are, it will be quite difficult, check vents and small objects and also for wires that goes to nowhere.... good luck

gonggong18
04-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Got chance to go out and sleep wif her don't bother to have camera, you might screw yrself

If she like you and let you do, of course only if she had first agree to share room with you. Then you can make out with her again and again. Once you know each other well enough she will let you film and will not get into the way of the law...

Consider this seriously