PDA

View Full Version : PRC vs Thai

siansah
11-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi Bros,

Sorry, not sure if this is the right section to post, please shift to the right section if necessary. I am not considered as a all time cheongster..but do visit FL or massage when Vit M is high. Previously, my visit to massage is not too bad, but hardly get much of a massage. And having paid $100++ for 1hr+FJ which is quite standard. Then tried FL from some of the Ads..all cmi..still paid $60-80+rm for 1-2hr job. Recently I found that there are actually FL (from FL Dome section) for $100/2/2 or 120/2/90mins (rm included and mostly Thai)...considering that I do not get the massage I wan in the massage parlour..then might as well go for the FL at 100/2/2 ..so I am wondering why there are charges of 80/1/1 in the FL Dome 2 section..just bcos they are PRC?

This is purely to let me know why the different in charges, no offence to anyone. Please ignore me if you feel that this is a silly question, dun flame me.

Liquid@cid
11-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi Bros,

Sorry, not sure if this is the right section to post, please shift to the right section if necessary. I am not considered as a all time cheongster..but do visit FL or massage when Vit M is high. Previously, my visit to massage is not too bad, but hardly get much of a massage. And having paid $100++ for 1hr+FJ which is quite standard. Then tried FL from some of the Ads..all cmi..still paid $60-80+rm for 1-2hr job. Recently I found that there are actually FL (from FL Dome section) for $100/2/2 or 120/2/90mins (rm included and mostly Thai)...considering that I do not get the massage I wan in the massage parlour..then might as well go for the FL at 100/2/2 ..so I am wondering why there are charges of 80/1/1 in the FL Dome 2 section..just bcos they are PRC?

This is purely to let me know why the different in charges, no offence to anyone. Please ignore me if you feel that this is a silly question, dun flame me.

maybe you would like to ask the okt in GL why the Thai WLs charging at $50 and the Malaysian and China WL at $80 and $150??

IMO, i feel that Thai FL and PRC FL main diff is at the KC part lor, as i do not speak thai i can really communicate with the thai FL as most do not speak decent eng or chinese, but i would say that the thai FL are more pro in their services (most of them provide CIM or some even AJ), but to me, sometimes too pro oso sian cos you just F and go, but the PRC FLs provide diff feel as there is no language barrier (unless you can't speak chinese) so you can actually play KC game with them so that would be the fun part.....

As for the price tag, it's always up to individual, there are some decent PRC FL in FL2 charging at 100/2/2 or 120/2/2 oso, just maybe not as daring as the thai FLs (like AJ or CIM) so it's still your own choice whether you wanna have action packed or you wanna have some GFE feel on the day your urge come

just my 2 cents worth.... :rolleyes:

siansah
11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
thks bro..prob u r rite in the KC and GFE..but bascially I do not talk much..unless the FL is very talkative..lol..just that feel curious 100/2/2 with rm+cd..which means is ard 80/2/2, so wondering if there is any catch in this. For SYT in FL2 for 100/2/2 are quite rare (from what I read, prob I do not know much)..mostly is 80/1/1 for SYT..for MILF prob yes..but I have not met a MILF which I think can make it..prob I expect too much for the little I am paying...

goodpartner
11-06-2009, 12:16 PM
The variation in pricing is mainly due to the value of Sg dollar to these WL back where they are from. The other main factors in line are the qualty and demand/supply.

The typically higher standard of living of PRC who made it here, together with their stronger yuan, rank them higher than Thai.

I've also recently been back from a little adventurous vacation to a kampong 3 hours drive from Bandung city (Indonesia) invited by one of the WL, geez... I could buy a two storey "house" there with basement and all for like SGD 10K, and S$200 can feed their whole extended family of over 10 for a month... Before that I always wonder why they would sell themselve for only $35/pop in GL...

Thos PRC WL I visited in their "home town" mostly live in city already and leading quite a nice lifestyle, though they do have a family in a kampong somewhere to take care.

For Thai, it's somewhere in between, depending on where the Thai gal come from, but generally the standard of living is above what I saw in Indonesia but below PRC.

Ofcoz, there are exceptions.

siansah
11-06-2009, 03:50 PM
thank you for the explanation. Since no catch with the 100/2/2 for the Thai FL..will try it some day..=)..wanted to try last week but no slots available for the timing I want..what a waste..