PDA

View Full Version : Having sex while your small kids are also in the same room

V123
16-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Hi

I was chatting with one of the SBF sisters on MSN when she told me that she usually have to wait till her young son is sleeping before having sex with her husband.

She said have to wait till her son is sleeping before she can have sex with her husband. She used to have sex while her baby son is around, thinking he doesn't know what is happening. He was only 1 year plus, and one day, he climbed on top of my friend and started to imitate the husband in missionary position.

My friend was shocked, and told the son not to do tht again. From that day onwards, she and her hubby will wait till her son is asleep before they do anything nothing thing. :)

I just wonder any married friends here have any similar encounter?

Imagine if one day, the son go to school and imitate the same action on the teacher or some female classmates, that will be so embarrassing.

Please share your views

seronok
16-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Normally i will wait for my babywho is 5 months old to sleep first before we can have sex. or else, can get the maid to take care while we do it in the room. must make sure tat all evidence is removed though else the maid will find out what we are doing later on ;b

sootongs
17-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Well unless ya wanna have kids giving early sex education in school and announcing that Daddy was punishing mummy in a weird manner -Do it away from children.

Let children sleep in another room, do in another room, shower together and do or just go to a hotel.

Cannot imagine meet the parents session will the teacher ask for FR lolz.

Bangster
17-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Pat the baby to sleep first.

Move the baby to the maid's room.

Fuck the maid, make her happy. Ok she goes to sleep too.

Come back to own room, wife fell asleep already.

Climb into bed and fuck her from behind, refusing to let her face you. Make it rough.

She cums, fall asleep.

You happy, maid happy, baby happy, wife happy.

Happy family.

Athenawishes
17-06-2009, 12:48 PM
haha... hmmm my auntie's ex husband..
he probably had an affair with the maid..
after divorce my auntie's ex husband took the kids & maid..
went to stayed in a room tog.. thus.. MAYBE they sex & the kids saw..

cus when i met my cousins.. the boi cousin (age 8) started to touch my breasts...
saying.. "i want to drink ur milk".. i was shocked!!

as for my gal cousin (age 6).. she went to do some grabing & stroking motion to me using her little hands..
saying .. "& this.. you must do this to korkor"..

GOSH!! so dear parents... kids learn VERY fast..
pls think before u have those ACTION movies in ur bed...

lord
17-06-2009, 05:33 PM
the other one is y papa use his tummy to bang mummy backside........:D

Criminalz
17-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Hahhaha..this reminds of me a joke.

1 day on a mrt train, this kid is sitting very uneasily. 3 mins later, he told his mother, i wanna go pee pee. Mum said cannot, wait till we get off the train. 1 stop later, the boy told the mum again i need to go pee pee, mum said not reach yet, wait till the stop.
The next stop the boy told the mom again, i really need to go pee pee, the mum again explain they have not reached the stop,then the kid say, can i pee pee in your mouth.
The mum was shocked!!! said loudly cannot!!, the kid then say, how come daddy can, i cannot.

and then left the train immediately.

Bangster
17-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Hhahaahh in that case, I bet every real man in that carriage would suddenly want to pee.

You guys heard the one about the kid telling his frens in kindergarten that his mom will be going to see God soon.

She tells God that every night.

brudder
17-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Hahhaha..this reminds of me a joke.

1 day on a mrt train, this kid is sitting very uneasily. 3 mins later, he told his mother, i wanna go pee pee. Mum said cannot, wait till we get off the train. 1 stop later, the boy told the mum again i need to go pee pee, mum said not reach yet, wait till the stop.
The next stop the boy told the mom again, i really need to go pee pee, the mum again explain they have not reached the stop,then the kid say, can i pee pee in your mouth.
The mum was shocked!!! said loudly cannot!!, the kid then say, how come daddy can, i cannot.

hilarious...:D nowsdays the milk powder kid drink...sighz

brudder
17-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Hhahaahh in that case, I bet every real man in that carriage would suddenly want to pee.

You guys heard the one about the kid telling his frens in kindergarten that his mom will be going to see God soon.

She tells God that every night.

Oh my God? holy sh*t?:D

Good Life
17-06-2009, 06:31 PM
A father to be was horny and mother consented to sex. mother went into labour the following day... and the doctor delivered baby. baby jumps out and ask if the doctor was his daddy. Doctor pointed to the father, the baby went over and poked his finger vigorously on daddy's head... "like that pain or not???!!!!"

Bangster
17-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Oh my God? holy sh*t?:D

She screamed, "GOD, IM COMING!!!"

brudder
17-06-2009, 11:07 PM
She screamed, "GOD, IM COMING!!!"

lolx, hopefully he was not oraling her at tis point...shld have gone bald by now...:D

Athenawishes
18-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Whaha~~

wad a joke.. LOL

Angelsonline
18-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Whahaha... that was a funny one... poking the dad on the head and asking if it was painful or not.

But really, parents should learn to keep their children away when they make love or have sex or simply put, fuck each other. Kids learn really fast.

I have heard of cases where the kid learnt to lift up skirts of relatives and friends. When asked why he did that, he mentioned that he had seen a man doing that to the maid.

So, remember. Unless you want your child to go round doing things they should not be doing at their age, learn to do the acts of imtimacy behind close doors or not of their sights.

Oralcraz
18-06-2009, 02:54 PM

:)This is funny. If I'm on the train, I will laugh out loud.

Oralcraz
18-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Sex education is one thing but is best not to do the sex act in front of kids. After all, kids are still kids. They would not understand as yet and may ignorantly behave or act in an unwarranted manner.

dilbert64
18-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Normally i will wait for my babywho is 5 months old to sleep first before we can have sex. or else, can get the maid to take care while we do it in the room. must make sure tat all evidence is removed though else the maid will find out what we are doing later on ;b

I don't understand: so what if the maid finds out? What's wrong with the husband and wife having sex in their own house behind closed doors?

Is that so unusual? Why should the presence of the maid affect a legitimate husband and wife so that they have to change their romantic encounters to avoid letting the maid know?

Possible reasons that the maid knowing may be problematic:

1. The husband is bonking the maid,
2. The maid, seeing other people getting action while she isn't getting any, may be tempted to seek out the husband, or other banglas to bonk.

Please enlighten ...

questyneo
27-06-2009, 04:08 PM
the other one is y papa use his tummy to bang mummy backside........:D

worst thing is, he go bang the grandma, saying to his dad.. "you bang my mum, i'll bang your mum"