PDA

View Full Version : Saunas in Macau

SleepyHippo
19-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Hi bros

I am starting this new thread on Macau saunas in order to provide more concentrated and detailed information focusing exclusively on SAUNAS ONLY. There is a thread on Macau but the posts there include KTV and FL girls. This thread is for bros who enjoy the unique sauna service and experience that FL and KTV girls cannot provide!

I have been to almost all saunas in Macau and have VIP membership in all the main places, so pls feel free to ask me anything. I will start off with a recommendation of my favourite place:

18 SAUNA

Pros:

- HUGE selection of girls including Russians, Koreans, Mongolians, Vietnamese, PRC girls and PRC "models"

- Good service from staff

- Excellent "soapland" style body washing and massage included

- Erotic striptease shows every hour or 1.5 hours

Cons:

- Too crowded on weekends, sometimes cannot get room or seat in the waiting area

- More expensive than most other places

TIPS:

Take your time to select a girl, first enjoy the "thigh massage" to make urself hard and horny. The therapist will massage your thighs, groin area, balls and cock, with the last 5-8 minutes solely dedicated to stroking your cock. The techniques are very sensual and erotic like JG techniques, not like normal HJ. You definitely won't cum so you can go and choose your girl later and enjoy increased performance!

bigbum77
21-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi bros

I am starting this new thread on Macau saunas in order to provide more concentrated and detailed information focusing exclusively on SAUNAS ONLY. There is a thread on Macau but the posts there include KTV and FL girls. This thread is for bros who enjoy the unique sauna service and experience that FL and KTV girls cannot provide!

I have been to almost all saunas in Macau and have VIP membership in all the main places, so pls feel free to ask me anything. I will start off with a recommendation of my favourite place:

18 SAUNA

Pros:

- HUGE selection of girls including Russians, Koreans, Mongolians, Vietnamese, PRC girls and PRC "models"

Cons:

- Too crowded on weekends, sometimes cannot get room or seat in the waiting area

TIPS:

Take your time to select a girl, first enjoy the "thigh massage" to make urself hard and horny. The therapist will massage your thighs, groin area, balls and cock, with the last 5-8 minutes solely dedicated to stroking your cock. The techniques are very sensual and erotic like JG techniques, not like normal HJ. You definitely won't cum so you can go and choose your girl later and enjoy increased performance!

bro, beside this, any other recommendation? now, planning of a trip to Macau instead of haikou (after found out not happening over there) :-(
can also advice the damage and what to look out for? cum sia

23delta
22-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi bros

18 SAUNA

Pros:

Cons:

TIPS:

Bro, I'm going Macau next month for the 1st time. Can you provide me with the answers:

1.) Why is 18 Sauna? How do I tell the taxi driver?

2.) What is the damage for a session of massage?

3.) How long is a session?

4.) What is the opening hours?

5.) Besides 18 Sauna, any other sanua can you recommend?

Appreciate if you can list out more choices for us to choose.

Thanks.