PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok FR on Eden?

Walnutt
31-10-2010, 02:50 PM
My Brothers, have any of you been to a place in Bangkok by the name of Eden? I have been told good things but I wanted to know more about how it works. I am going to Bangkok on 20 November so any help would greatly be appreciated. Peace...

Kakihara
31-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi guys, heard that bangkok now is flooding how to go...?

deaf_punk
31-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Wherebout in BKK is Eden at?

Walnutt
31-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I am told it is near the Nana Hotel???

Yokosi
01-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi guys, heard that bangkok now is flooding how to go...?

Then, don't go to Bangkok because of the floods. Better you stay home and use hand to play with your dick !.:mad:

If you kiasu and kiasi, please take a life vest, rain coat, and a dingy and go to BKK ( think about it, make love to a puying on your dingy while Bangkok is flooded ! ). Nice, yes ?.:)

etct88
01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Then, don't go to Bangkok because of the floods. Better you stay home and use hand to play with your dick !.:mad:

If you kiasu and kiasi, please take a life vest, rain coat, and a dingy and go to BKK ( think about it, make love to a puying on your dingy while Bangkok is flooded ! ). Nice, yes ?.:)

ohhhh... never know you so kinky.....:p:p

Ah_Hia
01-11-2010, 10:21 AM
My Brothers, have any of you been to a place in Bangkok by the name of Eden? I have been told good things but I wanted to know more about how it works. I am going to Bangkok on 20 November so any help would greatly be appreciated. Peace...

Most details and pricelist

http://www.bkk-gui.de/ede_eng_f.htm

cheonglah
17-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Went to Eden few years ago.
It is located on soi 7/1 - on right side as you walk in soi after Absolut Bar (I think it is still called Absolut)
Basically it is minimum 2 girls anything goes kinky Fcuk service (you cannot order 1 girl).
When you walk in, they will give you menu and you choose the girls who will line up. Some girls do anal.
After you pick your girls, the girls will carry their bags of equipment and bring you over to hotel next door. In the room, they will play sex movie. Shower you and then bring our their sex toys in their bags.
You can tell them what you want them to do like service each other or one service you while other french kiss you or you want them to do any particular kinky stuff etc. The concept is like Garden of Eden where you are supposed to realise your fantasies :)
When I was there, the quality of the gals were not great. About 10 to 15 girls to choose from and most not very attractive and in late 20s and above. The service was great and the girls are very accomodating. :)
But then for same price or less, you might as well go to agogo bars and choose 2 attractive gals for ST. :)

pooker
06-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Eden is a massage parlour custom to the needs to Farangs aka Angmoh aka caucasian. Most asians(90%) will not find the women attractive cause most asian prefer their women tall, fair + beautiful face etc. Most of the girls at EDEN are DARK, tan and a little bigger in size and has a bigger than average booty. They are all bisexual and can engage in a threesome. If u like to have raw, kinky sex, threesome, milf, then EDEN is the place for u.I heard that the original owner has sold the place so the whole feel is gone now, and my farang clients told me its different than before. But if ur game for a guaranteed 3some then this is one of the places that ensures it and its cheap.

Pkcom
07-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Eden is a massage parlour custom to the needs to Farangs aka Angmoh aka caucasian. Most asians(90%) will not find the women attractive cause most asian prefer their women tall, fair + beautiful face etc. Most of the girls at EDEN are DARK, tan and a little bigger in size and has a bigger than average booty. They are all bisexual and can engage in a threesome. If u like to have raw, kinky sex, threesome, milf, then EDEN is the place for u.I heard that the original owner has sold the place so the whole feel is gone now, and my farang clients told me its different than before. But if ur game for a guaranteed 3some then this is one of the places that ensures it and its cheap.

u mean raw also can????

2 gals cost ard 4k liao....seem exp

pooker
07-12-2010, 03:30 AM
I am if u pay enuf those girls will do it, but i strongly recommend that u dun !