PDA

View Full Version : My First impression of Mask51

pupu86
15-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Hi all,

This is my first time posting a new thread since 2007 ... Haven really been a active member since then.. till now..

Yesterday, I was being invited to drink at Mask51 along Geylang Lorong 42.. The pub look rather unique on the outside with two outstanding mask not to mention about a bouncer sitting out..

When I first step in, it was rather dark with lots of tall round tables and chairs.. The environment is rather cool and clean.. at least from my own perspective.. The DJ is a chinese dude with a rather good mixture of R&B music...

My friend got 3 tables reserved for us... with lots of fast food... The real kick comes in at around 12 to 1am when the FLs start to come in and offer to accompany you for the night if u are interested... A couple of the pole dancers are rather good namely, Ivy and Rainy... Ivy is rather weird with a high tolerance for high liquor... (Caution: for guys who can't really drink) but she is rather fun to be with...

Overall, I would rather the place 7/10 for its entertainment as well as its environment.

P.S: Please don't flame me, I am just sharing what I felt ;)

xxFTOxx
15-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Oei Friend...you post in the wrong thread. Geylang become International borders already ah.

RigR
15-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Oei Friend...you post in the wrong thread. Geylang become International borders already ah.

Maybe he is a Malaysian, and Geylang is international to him? :D