PDA

View Full Version : How i got free fuck at a local HC

fukbuddy
30-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Hi bros,

earlier this month, i was visiting my aunt on a sunday when i felt bored, decided talk a stroll at nearby shopping centre IN THE WEST...

ended up feeling tired so i decided to walk into one of the HC there

Take note: pls do not ask me where, have contact etc. Go find out urself if you are adventurous. im not going to share as the girl told me recently got AV, have to be careful.

This girl has the stats below:

Looks: 6.5/10 look like little girl. Cute
Figure: 6/10 Slim, but got a little bit of tummy
Boobs: 5/10 small, a handful. not big
Pussy: 5/10 i think might have given birth before. Din ask. Not too tight. Jus nice
Height: 1.6m thereabouts

initially asked about the usual, where she's from, how long she has been working etc etc.
She is from shenyang, working in sg under S-pass for past 1yr. She says her boss is the devil, squeeze their timing so they got only 3 off-days a month. She has to work from 11am-11pm, after work her hands & legs are so sore she don't wan to go out.

She told me not to moan when she press me but i moan even louder lol. She playfully slap my butt. I used my hands and deftly stroke her thighs up to her pussy when she was in front of me massaging my neck. Hmmm....NO REJECT! Goooood... :)

She then proceed to "accidentlally" touch my balls when i was lying face-down. ooo, excited my didi even more. She got more daring seeing i did not say anything and using some oil, rubba my balls and dick. shoik man...

i ask her whats the damage when she asked me to turn over. She told me HJ 50. I ask her if she does anything more she says no. Hhhmmmm....ok lor, total 100 as an hour costs me 50 as well.

As she stroke my didi with oil, i decided to autoroam. Despite her repeated protests, i managed to unbuckle her bra and lick her nipples. I joke with her she has very nice "xiao long bao" and she blushed! cute...

my turn to tell her to keep quiet as she was protesting, tell her dun let nex cubicle know. She obiliged and started to let out those soft little cat moans, like "eerrhh" and "aarrgghhh", damn turn on man...

After about 10mins, came into her hands. After that sop cleanup.

It was after that i asked for her number. An evil plan is formulating in my mind. No FJ? i don't think so heh heh heh heh heh

Overall, a very satisfied man. A good way to spend sunday, if you ask me!

Next installation, how i managed to FUCK her till she screams!

Glamorous
31-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Bro, where got free fuck??? misleading thread title.

nokia611o
31-07-2011, 01:15 AM
wait for his next installation, free fu*k

henry1234
31-07-2011, 02:48 AM
LOL , i also tot there will be a free fuck !

AngusYoung
31-07-2011, 07:32 AM
TS I think this be be under "Adult Discussion in Sex". since u not sharing location and/or contact not even thru pm. So it's more like story telling. No offence but hope u see where I am coming from

theDarkness
31-07-2011, 08:37 AM
lol what free fuck??

Liatioler
31-07-2011, 01:48 PM
I also got away without paying many times...
Are we same gang?

thesituation
31-07-2011, 11:09 PM
I also got away without paying many times...
Are we same gang?

wtf? seriously?! you threaten them or what???!

Darkknight007
01-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi bros,

Pussy: 5/10 i think might have given birth before. Din ask. Not too tight. Jus nice

Should say yrs small not too big:D

GYFcuker
01-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Free Fuck in your dream if FREE :D LOL
Where got on earth these prc work in HC doing charity fuck...LOL LOL...

AK67
01-08-2011, 11:17 PM
fantasy or story loh

changs
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM
can Pm the contact and address? Thanks bro

Wlds4
13-08-2011, 10:41 AM
u do better as a writer ...