PDA

View Full Version : Spa near BJ

SAppUser
13-08-2011, 09:48 AM
As advised by other bros to be discrete, this is simply a FR for a spa in BS mentioned in other thread which is too open, sorry if any bro think this is waste of forum space...

Was walking by along the place and remembered some bro's previous FR on this spa, so just walk in to look see. Go up liao saw a small place with a common bathroom so a bit sian, but price not too bad so just carry on. Go shower first then start massage. Mosha is free and the girl will at least try to massage a bit so shoulder not so aching. Then she just start HDLY. Was wondering what special they have. After a few minutes, turn over and aked GQ (HJ and BJ only). First time so just try HJ. Not bad, not mechanical but got pattern of twist and turn type. Didn't try to touch anywhere since first time, but still good enough to fire after 5 minutes. After that shower and pay up (we never actually say how much, so I pay standard price), left a satisfied man. When leaving saw a slutty girl asking to try her next time, maybe will try when vit m up to level:p

FR:
Name: Xiao Mi(I think so)
Face: 5/10 (I more into SYT type:D)
Body: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HDLY: 7/10 (quite shiok)
HJ: 7/10
RTF: When vit m allow
Damage: 30 + 50

Not sure if want to share any contact since this is from another thread. I just start a new thread to prevent damage to that thread. See got what kind of response then decide, sorry:)

gottosam
13-08-2011, 11:02 AM
As advised by other bros to be discrete, this is simply a FR for a spa in BS mentioned in other thread which is too open, sorry if any bro think this is waste of forum space...

Was walking by along the place and remembered some bro's previous FR on this spa, so just walk in to look see. Go up liao saw a small place with a common bathroom so a bit sian, but price not too bad so just carry on. Go shower first then start massage. Mosha is free and the girl will at least try to massage a bit so shoulder not so aching. Then she just start HDLY. Was wondering what special they have. After a few minutes, turn over and aked GQ (HJ and BJ only). First time so just try HJ. Not bad, not mechanical but got pattern of twist and turn type. Didn't try to touch anywhere since first time, but still good enough to fire after 5 minutes. After that shower and pay up (we never actually say how much, so I pay standard price), left a satisfied man. When leaving saw a slutty girl asking to try her next time, maybe will try when vit m up to level:p

FR:
Name: Xiao Mi(I think so)
Face: 5/10 (I more into SYT type:D)
Body: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HDLY: 7/10 (quite shiok)
HJ: 7/10
RTF: When vit m allow
Damage: 30 + 50

Not sure if want to share any contact since this is from another thread. I just start a new thread to prevent damage to that thread. See got what kind of response then decide, sorry:)

Bro, thanks for your FR. mind to pm location? Will try other lady there n post FR later on this thread.

totaljunk1990
18-08-2011, 07:35 PM
bro pls share location

SAppUser
29-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Just a RTM a few days ago, tried another lady (30+?). Think the girls all discuss and use same techniques, maybe got a master they learn from. Anyway, did the massage and mosha and after a bit of simple action left a happy man.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (Not a boob lover, but others might consider her 8/10)
Massage: 5/10
Mosha: 8/10
Others: 7/10
Cost: 50 + 30

Sorry to bros asking for loc, not intending to give any info on loc since winds still strong, just walk along BJ to find if interested.:)