PDA

View Full Version : Top HC/Spa/Massage Parlour

chrismichael
01-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi Bros,

I am a HC/Spa lover as compared to GL WL because I love the feeling of slowly building the tempo up while having a good massage, followed by a good release. You know, those type of good relaxation throughout the whole process rather than rushing into "it" which makes it so fake and mechanical. Just a personal thing.

And I know finding a gem among all the wind and poor service and $$ eyes, is getting more and more difficult. Hence I am thinking of starting a thread so that each of us can put in our top list of HCSpa/Massage Parlour that is still currently operating (Oops I know this number is dwindling as the good places are diminishing fast), and we can share with each other our own gems.

But we would not want AV to grab hold of this list so let's not list them out openly but rather, put in info with "***" so that the experienced bros would know where they are and use this list as a reference for one another.

I only have one gem left as all the others have either been closed down or retired from the scene.

Name: A****a
Place: A mall in central
Face: 7.5/10 - Not the most prettiest but it will grow on you
Massage: 9/10 - the best so far I have experienced in the HC/Spa scene (unless you include those authentic type) cos she really puts in the effort and does not shortchange the time unlike the vast majority
HJ: 8/10 - Slow and accommodating with good roaming
FJ: 9/10 - Only to old customers but with good GFE
Damage: Not cheap but I willing to pay for a good experience

seennoe2
01-09-2011, 01:08 PM
But we would not want AV to grab hold of this list so let's not list them out openly but rather, put in info with "***" so that the experienced bros would know where they are and use this list as a reference for one another.

hi bro, then you shouldn't post the whole list in the public, even with ***, it is not gd enough to hide from AV... they will decode one...

and you too generous with your hint...very obvious to know where....

know you got gd intention, but better to be safe than sorry...better delete your post or thread...just 2 cents of thots...

chrismichael
01-09-2011, 01:13 PM
hi bro, then you shouldn't post the whole list in the public, even with ***, it is not gd enough to hide from AV... they will decode one...

and you too generous with your hint...very obvious to know where....

know you got gd intention, but better to be safe than sorry...better delete your post or thread...just 2 cents of thots...

Noted! I amended the info on the name and place. Thanks for reminder. Last thing I want is to destroy my favourite hangout. Let's just share and PM each other for the location if each other is interested :)

desmondsoon
02-09-2011, 10:10 PM
bro,pls share location...PM me

redhat88
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Bro,
Can pm me the location .. Thanks.

MasterBates
02-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the FR. Can share?

Robuststud
02-09-2011, 11:46 PM