PDA

View Full Version : K2 Outing tomorrow 07/09/2011

recce80
06-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi,
Any bros interested to go to k2 ktv tomorrow during their HH from 6pm till 11pm, i'm with another bro from this forum and looking for another company or 2 so can get a medium room cost will be split accordingly

Est cost -

small room - $120 (including tips to waiter and mummy)
Medium - $200 (Including tips to waiter and mummy)

Girls - Should be mostly vietnam ladies not sure if they have other races

Do sms me if you feel like joining
@ 83851560:D

Thanks

juker88
06-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Wanna go k2 long time. but tomolo got tuition run till 9pm. next time ba.

GotGuts
07-09-2011, 06:23 PM
This fucker recce80 jio me to go to KTV last nite. He was so sibei sian and so "desperate" want to go to KTV because his gf was out of town!! So out of goodwill, i said ok as long we share the bills. So there we quickly rush to KTV as the time is also getting late around 10.00 p.m as the KTV will be closed at 2 a.m.

Met him at the KTV's entrance and straight away we went inside to KTV and ordered drinks!! Then the girl came in and asked us permission to be seated with them. This fucker also very choosy and pushy, keep rejecting the girls and pushing to me. So desperate want to come to KTV and still behave like a goodie goodie type and some like a static type of guy. But according to him, he has cheong to KTVs before and sound very experience.

About less than 1 hour later, my nature calls and rush to washroom to answer it. Then when i came back to the room, damn :confused: din see him around. Basket, waited for him thought he might go downstair to answer phone call or wat, waited and called him. I already sense something is not right!! Damn fucking, this idiot switched off his hp:mad: Very very coward even worse than a rat. This guy must have took advantage when i went to toilet and he fled off thinking that he can escape and don't want to pay the bills and the tip for the girls:mad:

This fucking idiot somemore short and ugly still come to this forum jio us to go with him but at the end, he fucking coward and super asshole fled and disappear. Hope this serve as a good lesson for all of you as well as for me if it happen that the bros here jio one another for KTV outing!! Dun forget to mark this fucker idiot down if he ever wan to jio or ask for any favour or contact nos. I am afraid if you give him favor by giving gal contact no, he go and fuck the gal and fled off dun wan to pay the gal. I dunno why on earth got this type of super fucking ciba* idiot born by his parents!! brainless man and fucking idiot. The worst part is he switched off his hp or he might thinking want to change his hp no!! Dun wan to pay the girl for the tip and wish that the gal haunt him forever n appear in his dream every night:mad: phui...bad ass and make a bad egg to this forum!!

GotGuts
07-09-2011, 06:48 PM
This fucker TS recce80 jio me whether wan to go to KTV or not last nite. He sound so sibei sian and so desperate want to go to KTV. So out of goodwill, i said ok as long as we share the bills. Thereafter, we rushed to the KTV as the time also not early liao about 10:00 pm as the KTV will be closed down at 2:00 am.

Met him at the KTV's entrance and we went inside the KTV. Got into the room and ordered drinks!! Then the gals came in to our room and asked for our permission to sit down with us. This fucker idiot (short and ugly) some more act like goodie goodie type, pushing the girl to me. Sooooo... desperate want to cheong KTV, still act like those idiot people. MY GOD! Some more he like static type..sitting there without much action. According to him, he has been to many KTVs and has many experiences.

About less than 1 hour later, my nature calls and i went to washroom to answer it. Then went back to the room and sia...din see this fucker idiot. Thought he might go somewhere else to answer his phone call or wat!! Waited for him and sense something is not right!! Called him immediately and this fucker idiot switched off his hp :mad: Very very coward asshole dun dare to receive my call. He thought by taking advantage when i went to toilet, fled and dun wan to pay the bills and the tip for the gals.

Keep calling him on his hp but still switched off...bloody coward asshole who dun even deserve his dick. Better cut off la... His action really coward and humiliate us in this forum. Hope this serve as a lesson for all of you as well as for me :( . Dun forget to mark this fucker ciba* idiot down and dun ever dun ever give him gals contact no or jio him for any future outing. I am afraid this fucker when u gave him gals no, this fucker idiot fuck the gal and fled and dun wan to pay the gal!! This is a reminder for all of you and also the OKTs to mark down this guy or his hp no. But i think this coward fucker must have think change his hp no already...I dunnno why on earth got this kind of creature ...dun deserve as a human (tip u imagine also dun wan to pay by fled like that). His parents must be disappointed have this of son..i think rear a dog better than rear him this fucker idiot bastard..i feel sad for the gal...hope the gals will haunt him down in his dream every night...:mad:

GotGuts
07-09-2011, 06:49 PM
This fucker TS recce80 jio me whether wan to go to KTV or not last nite. He sound so sibei sian and so desperate want to go to KTV. So out of goodwill, i said ok as long as we share the bills. Thereafter, we rushed to the KTV as the time also not early liao about 10:00 pm as the KTV will be closed down at 2:00 am.

Met him at the KTV's entrance and we went inside the KTV. Got into the room and ordered drinks!! Then the gals came in to our room and asked for our permission to sit down with us. This fucker idiot (short and ugly) some more act like goodie goodie type, pushing the girl to me. Sooooo... desperate want to cheong KTV, still act like those idiot people. MY GOD! Some more he like static type..sitting there without much action. According to him, he has been to many KTVs and has many experiences.

About less than 1 hour later, my nature calls and i went to washroom to answer it. Then went back to the room and sia...din see this fucker idiot. Thought he might go somewhere else to answer his phone call or wat!! Waited for him and sense something is not right!! Called him immediately and this fucker idiot switched off his hp Very very coward asshole dun dare to receive my call. He thought by taking advantage when i went to toilet, fled and dun wan to pay the bills and the tip for the gals.

Keep calling him on his hp but still switched off...bloody coward asshole who dun even deserve his dick. Better cut off la... His action really coward and humiliate us in this forum. Hope this serve as a lesson for all of you as well as for me . Dun forget to mark this fucker ciba* idiot down and dun ever dun ever give him gals contact no or jio him for any future outing. I am afraid this fucker when u gave him gals no, this fucker idiot fuck the gal and fled and dun wan to pay the gal!! This is a reminder for all of you and also the OKTs to mark down this guy or his hp no. But i think this coward fucker must have think change his hp no already...I dunnno why on earth got this kind of creature ...dun deserve as a human (tip u imagine also dun wan to pay by fled like that). His parents must be disappointed have this of son..i think rear a dog better than rear him this fucker idiot bastard..i feel sad for the gal...hope the gals will haunt him down in his dream every night...

bluebilly
08-09-2011, 01:12 AM
ahahaha
funny story
u are idiot also... go with ppl u dunno. Anyway good lesson for u
thumbs up

juker88
08-09-2011, 06:30 AM
wat happen... outing is 7 Sept 2011 night but your warning post is 7 Sept 2011 6:49pm?

GotGuts
08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
hey Bro Bluebilly,

In this forum, so many bros jio one another but not all also know and meet before each another, right?? yes, good lesson for me:mad: but just wan u all to mark and remember this fucker bastard idiot down so that u all dun get cheated by him and dun want many people out there become his victim, especially when he ask for gal's contact no. scared that he fucked the gal already fled the scene and dun wan to pay. if i ever see him again on the street, i m going to chop his dick down!

hey Bro juker88,

this fucker idiot so desperate n sibei sian as i said, can't wait until 7th Sept lol, so we went on the 6th lol. luckily u din join!!