PDA

View Full Version : New Ways to play in Spas...

Taoist_Wizard
05-02-2012, 11:17 PM
well for those who have had been to countless spas and health centres...

it seemed to be rather SOP service.... massage, CQ, HJ, shoot....

what else can u do in Spas since men...

1) is to ask the girl to lay down naked on bed while u massage her whole body with ur dick,,, and then slide ur dick in the valley of her blossoms...and lastly rubba her on her neck and face and deposit ur cum on her face and neck and breasts.

what other creative ways did u play in spas?

LPPlol
06-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Just did something recently at one of my usual haunt. She is an old timer at the joint that knows what I want whenever I go there. No oil, auto cap-on, no need warm water... LOL!

Maybe I'm too bored or her massage skills are not there today... Halfway through the massage, I asked her to stop, sit beside me and and asked her to talk more about her wildest fantasy while i played with her sweaty tiny flaps with brown raisins.

Just too bad i cannnot do it since she wanted to try a guy with a really well hung brother. (it's quite a lame fantasy that can be fufilled with a brinjal, isn't it?)

Anyhow, she told her story with both our hands busy.... her hand on mine and my hand rubbing her. She took her matters in her own hands after she starts getting aroused, asked me to lay down while she envelopes my baby cucumber with her lips while kneading her own abalone mushroom (my cucumber wrapped in plastic to ensure freshness of course)

I've never seen a milf being so high front of me (she was actually dripping!). You never know if she's faking it but it was enjoyable, one minus though it makes her stop eating her veggies for a moment.

However, the lady was not a looker.
Makes me wonder why i did it in the first place after I'm done.
Waste of my $$$... LOL!

No FRs for this and pls don't ask locations. I won't bother since i guess it's not worth it.

dazzlego
06-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Just did something recently at one of my usual haunt. She is an old timer at the joint that knows what I want whenever I go there. No oil, auto cap-on, no need warm water... LOL!

Maybe I'm too bored or her massage skills are not there today... Halfway through the massage, I asked her to stop, sit beside me and and asked her to talk more about her wildest fantasy while i played with her sweaty tiny flaps with brown raisins.

Just too bad i cannnot do it since she wanted to try a guy with a really well hung brother. (it's quite a lame fantasy that can be fufilled with a brinjal, isn't it?)

Anyhow, she told her story with both our hands busy.... her hand on mine and my hand rubbing her. She took her matters in her own hands after she starts getting aroused, asked me to lay down while she envelopes my baby cucumber with her lips while kneading her own abalone mushroom (my cucumber wrapped in plastic to ensure freshness of course)

I've never seen a milf being so high front of me (she was actually dripping!). You never know if she's faking it but it was enjoyable, one minus though it makes her stop eating her veggies for a moment.

However, the lady was not a looker.
Makes me wonder why i did it in the first place after I'm done.
Waste of my $$$... LOL!

No FRs for this and pls don't ask locations. I won't bother since i guess it's not worth it.

maybe u fell in love with her bro. be careful :D

btw the special way other than that is to give commando to your masseuse on what n where to massage. that's not so fun but i've done that (since last time really need a woman to touch2) :P

nasilemak2
06-02-2012, 05:31 PM
1) Find a Spa where they let the masseurs lock up the place.
2) Book a session with the masseur and tell her you want a extended
session after shop is closed (heavy tip will help to persaude her)
3) After spa is closed, you can do all you want.........
eg. Bathe together, Multiple Shots, SM etc.
4) If you have the stamina, ask her to arrange a collegue to
do 4 hands...........

Becareful not to get caught by security guard if the spa
is in a shopping centre! :)

Don't ask me for contacts. I have not done it before.
It's something I dream about whenever my
regular masseur gives me 15 mins extra after
closing time.

owl888
06-02-2012, 06:01 PM
1) Find a Spa where they let the masseurs lock up the place.
2) Book a session with the masseur and tell her you want a extended
session after shop is closed (heavy tip will help to persaude her)
3) After spa is closed, you can do all you want.........
eg. Bathe together, Multiple Shots, SM etc.
4) If you have the stamina, ask her to arrange a collegue to
do 4 hands...........

Becareful not to get caught by security guard if the spa
is in a shopping centre! :)

Don't ask me for contacts. I have not done it before.
It's something I dream about whenever my
regular masseur gives me 15 mins extra after
closing time.

Get a team of 5 guys vs 5 WL, lock up the spa and do a mass gangbang even more shiok! :eek: :D

LPPlol
06-02-2012, 06:08 PM
maybe u fell in love with her bro. be careful :D

btw the special way other than that is to give commando to your masseuse on what n where to massage. that's not so fun but i've done that (since last time really need a woman to touch2) :P

Hi bro dazzlego

Thanks for your advice.
No la... her face is quite fail (4/10) to me.... maybe I just felt like being nice for a moment.