PDA

View Full Version : CLEAN Authentic Thai Massage at Buangkok

mr nice guy
06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Hi guys.. i've always been to "dirty" MPs.. well today i went to a clean one near my house.. This place is more feasible for bros staying in sengkang, punggol or hougang.. Its an authentic Thai Massage..

ive been to bro empiresg recommendation for the house thai massage.. i really thot tat was the real thai massage.. but in fact, its not 100% thai.. maybe only 50% thai.. no offence bro empire.. just my opinion..

this place is clean and open concept.. its called "HERITAGE THAI MASSAGE" click on the link to find the address.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heritage-Thai-Massage/413300598747125?ref=stream

i went there just now and it was very very different.. my feet was given a scrub before i was given loose clothing to change into.. since the shirt is tight for me, i wore my own shirt but wore their super baggy pants... the guy tat massage me was the owner of that outlet.. he was humble and very polite.. he went to a temple in thailand to learn..

so, u can expect more power and he can easily crack your bones.. he will do all the real positions of a thai massage to stretch you.. u can google thai massage position images.. it was very different and felt very relief.. the massage bed is on the floor.. the 1st hour is very soothing that i actually fell asleep.. the ambience and music is very soothing.. the last 30mins is the stretching and cracking.. very syiok..

dun ask me for the address.. its a clean place so ive given the link.. make appointment to avoid disappointment..

peace out!!

bedokMassage
07-04-2013, 04:29 AM
looking for native thai lady,there have?.
Wonder any spore gal travel to wat po to learn
or not. Maybe go there is group , with men for safety.

nokia611o
27-07-2013, 10:34 PM
clean thai massage near patrick rd , still ON?:(

clinton
28-07-2013, 12:16 AM
any FR for the place?

johnn
04-08-2013, 12:35 AM
clean massage near geylang.
$50 90 min,, conveniently near many food joint,
Thai massage original skill technique.
Individual room, real room.

i love tits
04-08-2013, 02:39 PM
How much for the massages?

nokia611o
06-08-2013, 10:26 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=272783&page=31
$50 per 90mins thai massage with pte room,
oil massage $55 per 80 min

open thread and see

keke
09-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi guys.. i've always been to "dirty" MPs.. well today i went to a clean one near my house.. This place is more feasible for bros staying in sengkang, punggol or hougang.. Its an authentic Thai Massage..

peace out!!

anyone tried this joint? any FR :cool: