PDA

View Full Version : PRC milf boobs hard massage

LoveindianmilfF
05-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi all..just another short FR of to a great finding...

somewhere in the east not so discreet..
Was sitting nearby a coffeshop nearby when I saw this hot milf coming out from a building..my fren told me,she's a massue at an MP nearby..

So decided to go today..
Push the door open,greeted by the lady o saw yesterday.bingo!! Song! Song! Song! Haha..

Brought me in a to quite clean room..no bathroom attached..massage
Was good,strong ones and manage to hit the points..30mims later GQ pop..50hj 80 b2b hj..
Opted for $80..n guess what it was like the best $80 I ve paid for a few months...

Strip to her bra n g's started with me still on the massage position,facing down..using her big just nice boobs n erected nipple to go all around my butt n asshole area...steaming!!!

My hands start crawling..slipped into her g string n yes!! Fingering
Allowed...tried to go a little further by overturning and pulling butt close to my face,pull her g's to
The side n yes one more shocking move..start licking her wet pussy n was willingly carrying her left foot to make it easier for me to slip almost
My whole tongue in..less than a few mins splurge all over..I think shud be able to go further if I had more effort.,.

Bottom line..went off happy man..gave me a hug and thank me too much..

Name:sxxxxx
Boobs: big I really dunno how to rate c or d
Pussy:abit hairy on top..but for fetish lovers like me..it's 8/10 no smell
Hj: 9/10
Gfe:10/10
Damage:$50 1hour massage $80 nude Hj= $130

Overall satisfied!!
Will share to bros who only have shared with me a few genuine ones..u know who u guys are...

Cheers!!

johnn
06-08-2013, 04:10 AM
at this price free lance better can slowly play.

LoveindianmilfF
06-08-2013, 04:22 AM
Yeah bro..but depends, some bros like me loves the thrill n discovering new gems..freelance is too easy,pay and go.. the aura is a bit different when u step into MPs and waiting for GQ to popped and what surprises they have in store..no offends to ur comment..but sometimes money is not the only thing..

I thank you..