PDA

View Full Version : Worst service ever at pearl centre

TryingNewStuff
03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Today while waiting for friend, decided to walk around pearl centre first. Went to lvl 3 and was called from far by 1 girl at the corner. Once go up escalator at the centre can see. Thought the girl was quite pleasant looking so decided to try. Massage like shit nvm. After that came the GQ and the price was unreasonably high. So I bargained abit and decided to get the full service. Told her I was lazy and I don't want to be on top and she agreed.wore a condom straight away without evengetting me hard and sucked less than 5 sec and she already wanted to start riding. Rode less than 1min and say she tired and want me on top. I told her I dun want as I was tired and she barely rode for 30sec. She insist that I try and that was when I dick grew limp. Don't even feel like bonking anymore and told her forget it, just blow me can liao and she started saying that my dick enter her already and it's smelly. Told her to change to new condom and I will pay for it and she kpkb untill I damn turn off. She got up and start using her hand to stroke vigorously. I was so pissed off at her service and nagging that I told her straight in the face that in my 6 years of chionging, she was one of the worst lady I've seen. I pay to get service, not to get nagged. Dressed up, threw the $100 and left the stupid place pissed off.

The shop is on level 3, middle escalator. I think the shop name is xin yu or something

newyorker88
03-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Today while waiting for friend, decided to walk around pearl centre first. Went to lvl 3 and was called from far by 1 girl at the corner. Once go up escalator at the centre can see. Thought the girl was quite pleasant looking so decided to try. Massage like shit nvm. After that came the GQ and the price was unreasonably high. So I bargained abit and decided to get the full service. Told her I was lazy and I don't want to be on top and she agreed.wore a condom straight away without evengetting me hard and sucked less than 5 sec and she already wanted to start riding. Rode less than 1min and say she tired and want me on top. I told her I dun want as I was tired and she barely rode for 30sec. She insist that I try and that was when I dick grew limp. Don't even feel like bonking anymore and told her forget it, just blow me can liao and she started saying that my dick enter her already and it's smelly. Told her to change to new condom and I will pay for it and she kpkb untill I damn turn off. She got up and start using her hand to stroke vigorously. I was so pissed off at her service and nagging that I told her straight in the face that in my 6 years of chionging, she was one of the worst lady I've seen. I pay to get service, not to get nagged. Dressed up, threw the $100 and left the stupid place pissed off.

The shop is on level 3, middle escalator. I think the shop name is xin yu or something

This place is not going to last anyway..

megatop
03-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Bro, I think I know which shop you are referring to. Cos I was there any 2-3 maths ago. Reached top of escalator & a PRC woman (quite pretty) motioned to me to go in. Can't recall cost of massage but it lasted for less than 30mins & was purely piano-playing. I thought the HJ might make up for the massage but I was dead wrong. She hardly used any oil on my Lil bro & I felt she was simply rushing. No GF feeling at all either. I still managed to cum but left very dissatisfied.

Think we would all do well to avoid Pearl's Centre if this is the sort of service we receive while parting with our hard-earned Vit M.

geylangbonker
03-09-2013, 11:25 PM
This is place is sure out of bounds , not only one but a few on the third floor, none of them is lookable but not ugly i will say, all middle-aged ones,won,t last long , hair saloons, blah , blah etc..

tttk3388
04-09-2013, 10:12 AM

Bro thankz for your info. Just recce this place recently, personally i dont feel comfortable inside this building( dark, smelly and full of rubbish everywhere ) anyway dont think this place will last long. You might wanna spend your money elsewhere for better hygiene & service. Just my 2 cents worth.

JingQiangBuDao
04-09-2013, 02:31 PM
the centre will close down in 2 years time....those gals there are looking for fast money...thus service fuck type ....... :mad::mad:

nokia611o
04-09-2013, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=JingQiangBuDao;9638130]the centre will close down in 2 years time....those gals there are looking for fast money...thus service fuck type ....... :mad::mad:[/QUOTE
their permit expired

avet
04-09-2013, 11:32 PM
I tot the area only like got one or two MILF type only, the rest cannot make it yet so pushy.

ihatealll
04-09-2013, 11:49 PM
I have been there once years ago.
I dont like that place because it is not discreet at all (from outside can tell whether it is dirty or not) and most of them I think cannot make it.

You should had done your research first:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=265225

six_niner69
20-01-2014, 07:59 PM

Bro you kenna her ah? Did she tell you the story of how she was cheated by her boss, then need to earn a little bit to sustain her livelihood? Yah obted for HJ...no roaming....this and that lah...

She doesn't work there de...she holds a full time job at Serangoon in a factory...same fucked up lady I guess

skids
20-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Bro, my 2cents worth of advice, if wanna poke, go "g" for fishing, legal ones also got prcs, wan proper massage somewhere whole stretch of road one, some bros share the place here, forget abt Chinatown, lawyers area, library area, I go there n recceing, in the end, money wasted plus unsatisfied, if u found one u like, stay wif it or ask them to spread ur phone no but please dun use ur daily use no#. Today the monkeys destroy until no more jungle for us to play, good one dun work anymore left the shitty ones ard, I miss the past 6yrs ago, no nd to come to this website to play "cluedo", cheers!!!!corny Monday