PDA

View Full Version : Anyone managed to get female friend to hj for you?

notanexpert
27-02-2014, 02:48 AM
You whip your dick out, your friend gets aroused and is convinced to give you a hj. It's quite an arousing thought for me.

singleman
27-02-2014, 09:22 AM
what happen if u whip ur cock out, but ur gal friend get annoy and give u a big hard slap on ur cock then how? will u get arouse by this thought? :D

sometime we dun know wad the reaction from the gal friend.. so better think carefully first before anyhow expose ur cock.. it can be charged under certain laws rite..

bigbrudder
27-02-2014, 09:34 AM
If your friend likes you, she/he would have touched or rubbed your cock before you "whipped it out". What comes after that will not be pcc. :D

BiRd13
27-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Remind of a case happened recently on 13.02.2014 (Day before Vday)

Meet up a gal friend of mine for Pre Vday celebration since the actual day itself we both won't be free.

Met her up at town area for a simple dinner. After the dinner, she suggested heading to her house for some drinks. I agreed to it since next day I'm on leave.

Upon reaching her house, her parents was not in, and her only sister had already went to sleep. In order not to disturb her, we headed into her room. She went out to get a bottle of Chivas, and 2 glasses. She suggested watching a movies as was quite boring... And hence after popped in a movies, we drink and watched...

It was about 1am+, when I turned a bit horny... Perhaps due to the alcohol... Or perhaps due to some intimacy scene from the movies... I looked at her, and she seems felt the same way, from her expression...

She: I know what you want... But too bad... Can't...
Me: How come?
She: Red-alert...
Me: Oh Sad...
She: Don't be sad la... If not like that lor... I help you in other way...
Me: In what kind of way?
She: I can use my hand to help you...
Me: Ok lor... Better than nothing...
She: You huh... Still so horny...

I smiled whiled stripping off my pants...

After that, I sat beside her, and she help me handjob out...

xperienced
27-02-2014, 03:33 PM
More than 10 years ago, I was away for a business trip with another female colleague. Nothing romantic. Just a normal colleague. I think she was in her early twenties.

We were away in that country for 12 days to complete a project and i was sex-starved. Suddenly the most normal looking female colleague looked so attractive to me. Haha. Maybe it was due to the closer relationship after spending so many days together.

Anyway, somewhere around the 8th day, we went for a drink after dinner to relax. We chat casually and joked a lot. Somehow the topic of me being sex-starved for so many days came into the topic.

She: So how do you settle the problem? Wait till you go back to your gf in Singapore?
Me: No lah... die liao
She: Sure or not? So serious meh?
Me: Kidding la. But it is very convenient for guys to masturbate.
She: Eeeee..... you do that often?
Me: Quite.
She: I am curious. How you do it huh?
Me: Don't tell me you never see before? YOur bf leh?
She: Broke up long ago and he never masturbate for me to see before.
Me: You pay me $500, i show you?
She: Wait long long! You pay me $500 i also want to consider first.
Me: Hello??? I am teaching you a skill you know? Your next bf will be glued to you if you can please him very well lor. Tuition fees!
She: ................

Seeing she has no reply. I called for the bill and held her hands to go up to my room. That was the first time I held her hands but she did not resist. HO Sey Liao!!

Once in the room, I looked her in the eye and I hugged her. And tried to kiss her on the lips. No I did not force myself. I tried to do it nicely but......

She pushed me away.

She: Oei!!! what you doing? (very firm push)
Me: Ehhh sorry... sorry... ( i could tell she was offended)
She: I am your colleague. Not gf!
Me: I thought we chat nicely downstairs and you are comfortable with me. I am sorry if i misunderstood you.
She: I am not going to get intimate with you.
Me: I am sorry. (came up with a lousy reason) I am sex starved and cannot think straight. I hope you forget the incident.

She paused for awhile.

She: I dont blame you totally. I led you on with the intimate conversation and could have given you the wrong impression.
Me: Maybe we should call it a day? I send you back to your room?
She: What are you going to do now? Masturbate?
Me: Ehhh.... (shy).... maybe?
She: (stick out her tongue) Can i watch?
Me: Wah lao.. you very difficult to understand leh. Just now so fierce. Now want to watch me masturbate.
She: I only want to watch. I dont want to get intimate with you.
Me: You pay $500???
She: Siao!!!
Me: OK ok... you help me?
She: I dont know how leh?
Me: I teach you lor.
She: (think for awhile) ok lor. i go wash my hands first.

I almost burst out laughing. Still must wash hands!

Anyway... cut the long story short. I stripped and she proceeded to stroke my penis. I really got to teach her quite a bit. For example the amount of strength to use and how to stroke. She refused to suck.

I shot on her face without warning. She was caught offguard because she knelt in front of me.

She did not become my gf but we did have sex eventually after a few more overseas trip on the same project. She is happily married with 2 kids now. We still bump into each other at some common friends gathering but we behaved as though nothing happened.

genji81
27-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Well the worst is when you whipped your cock out, the only thing you get is a tight slap across your face then how :confused:

xxxjap
27-02-2014, 05:04 PM
This happen to ma quite a few years back.. recalling back make me somehow regret why i nv take action..

This happen in the middle of the night and in a resort.. I was tired and went off to bed to slp with my boxer and tshirt on..den i was awaken by some small whisper and giggling and can feel that someone is actually playing with my cock.. so pretending to be aslp i open my eye a little to see what happen, to my surprise... 2 of my female frens were actually touching and observing my cock.. can even remember one of them saying that my cock is actually quite big for a big size guy like me.. after a few touching and stroking, one of them went to lock the door just in case other frens came in..

Den after a few min of stroking.. 2 of them get horny and strip to their bday suit and they fondle with each other while not forgeting my cock... once in a while i try to move a little to fake that im in a very deep slp.. ( actually is to adjust to a nice and comfort position..) lol!! One of them still say to be careful and not to wake me up..Den slowly they give me a very heavenly BBBJ till i cum... Here come the best part.. after CIM in one of the girl mouth.. the 2 girls lock mouth tgt.. like sharing my cum and they sollow... Best View at the moment..

After that incident both of them act very very normal in front of me.. I was quite astonish that they can act so normal.. thinking back i wonder if i wake up when they blowing will i get a good fuck from them and might even be my FB.. so at least now i no need to look for one... sad

yang punk
27-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Xxxjap

Yup you were stupid for not getting up and catching them in the act! You could have a 3-some then!

KobeBeef
27-02-2014, 05:54 PM
In Japan, a curious girl whom I know in wechat came over my room. We tcss and touched on the topic of masturbation. Then she helped me.

xxxjap
27-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Xxxjap

Yup you were stupid for not getting up and catching them in the act! You could have a 3-some then!

That why i kinda of regret till date... =(

notanexpert
27-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the responses guys!

what happen if u whip ur cock out, but ur gal friend get annoy and give u a big hard slap on ur cock then how? will u get arouse by this thought? :D

sometime we dun know wad the reaction from the gal friend.. so better think carefully first before anyhow expose ur cock.. it can be charged under certain laws rite..

Haha of course it's under the assumption that you're sure she's okay with it. I'm sure experienced bros here can identify how the girl is feeling.

bst_11
27-02-2014, 08:33 PM
You whip your dick out, your friend gets aroused and is convinced to give you a hj. It's quite an arousing thought for me.

Remember an incident 10 years ago..we were very close and talked about everything except sex. Then one day after work, she asked if I am free to accompany her to go get something as she running late for another appointment.

On the way, suddenly she say she had not been having sex with her husband for almost 2 years, after giving birth. I was attached then but not married. I was stunned right there and then cause this subject had never been in our conversations.

Suddenly she placed her hands on my inner thigh...and instantly ny small head responded without hesitation. Quickly I drove into a MSCP to better control the situation but....

Instantly after I parked into a car park lot, she zipped my pants down and followed by her head. I was really caught off guard. The next moment her lips was all over my dick, suddenly she looked at me and asked if I am feeling comfortable.. What a question for me!!!

She carried on, licking...sucking and slurping..on my dick. I could not hold on for any further...signalled her that I am on the verge of no return.. She ignored me and carry on..deep throating instead. I surrender my seeds to her within seconds of this action.

Her lips suction power went stronger and harder instead...swallow every drip that was spurting out from my dick...not even letting go even when i went soft. Slowly and softly she licked clean my dick and then told me.....

Thanks for not stopping me. I jokingly replied please come again.

We had several more similiar occassions...and more actions invloved..

iRelease
27-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Was with this really hot ah lian, we were both 14. She's 21 this year and pregnant with 3 kids.

What happened was I accompany her to some HDB staircase nearby school to smoke.

So we were chatting .. knowing ah lians they can get quite vulgar.

Went somewhere along the lines of ...

Her: You got balls want or not? Just skip sch with me tmr. Don't hum.

Me: Fuck you, I got balls hor. I just don't feel like skipping sch.

Her *Rubs her hands on my shorts*

Her 'Sure boh, I can't feel anything'

Me: Don't force me to pull off my shorts hor!

Her: You wuji you show me your cock lor, I let u fuck me here now and I swallow for you.

What happen was I really took off my shorts and exposed my erected dick and she was taken a back by it. She looked abit shocked and blush looking at my dick. She looked like she didn't expected this reaction?

Me: What now?

Could see her face was very red but didn't wanted to lose and she looked very nervous.

Her: Fuck you *shows me _|_ finger* and proceeds to rub my cock.

Me: I thought u let me fuck you? Why now only masturbate for me?

Her: Just shut up lah while continuing to give me hj

Me: Eh faster lah.

She continuining rubbing until I was about to cum and I wanted to get back at her.

Seconds before I ejaculated I forced my dick into her mouth and shoot all my semen into her mouth.

Her expression was classic, I will never forget. Her eyes opened big big with my dick in her mouth and she look shocked swallowing my cum.

Afterwards, she spilt everything on the stairs and said.

Her: Eh fuck you lah hor, you better not tell anybody this.

From that day onwards whenever I looked at her she'll blush and she never spoke to me in the same away again.

tyguy2911
27-02-2014, 09:44 PM
wah all got nice stories. do keep them coming

Lian&Hua
28-02-2014, 03:50 AM
Sharing mine happened last Saturday. After my part time diploma lesson on some stupid courses needed for my work. Was already late afternoon when it's ended. My classmates, or project mates, 2 gals both in their late 30s decided to go a drink at one of the pub nearby. So I joined them.

We had a great times as the ambience was good, we clicked well the 3 of us talked about almost everything including many private matters. Let call them Jenny & Michelle. Jenny a divorced and Michelle still single.

We had a good drinking session and we drank quite a bit. All gets a bit tipsy. Then I realized Michelle was sitting extremely closed to Jenny. Both gals were speaking softly with their heads rubbing and lips almost touching each other while talking. Thought it was normal for girls, giggling along then I happened to see Jenny slipped her hands into Michelle's skirt between her legs. We were all sitting on high chairs at one dark corner of the pub, thus it was quite hard to be seen from anywhere.

At this moment, I think both girls thought I am transparent and continue their hanky panty. You cannot imagine how erotic it was to me especially after a few drinks and frankly speaking, both girls have good body and best, both boobs I see with my experience is at least c ups and above.

I kept staring till Jenny who was sitting between Michelle and me pull out her hand between Michelle legs and rested right on my little bulge which can be seen on my jean. I had a instant hard-on and next was even better, both girls French in front of me like nobody business.

I was daring as my little head took over and I unzipped my jean and pulled my little brother for fresh air. Jenny grabbed mine and stroke it hard and furious. All this time Michelle was watching Jenny stroking mine dick while she continue frenching Jenny.

I unloaded on Jenny hand within seconds. It was damned good. Jenny was cleaning her hand on my jean while I zipped up. Never thought we developed into such state and of course, I settled the bill and 3 of us went back to Jenny's place at Bulit Batok where she stays alone in her nice 3-rooms. The rest is to your imaginations. I had a wonderful night with Jenny & Michelle. A wild wild night. What an experience. It was then I knew, Michelle and Jenny were together as a couple not too long ago.:D

unsung80
28-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Well the worst is when you whipped your cock out, the only thing you get is a tight slap across your face then how :confused:

Yap, i agree with you. Men should't be so desperate till like that. Not any woman would appreciate his piece of meat this way.

unsung80
28-02-2014, 08:44 AM
This happen to ma quite a few years back.. recalling back make me somehow regret why i nv take action..

This happen in the middle of the night and in a resort.. I was tired and went off to bed to slp with my boxer and tshirt on..den i was awaken by some small whisper and giggling and can feel that someone is actually playing with my cock.. so pretending to be aslp i open my eye a little to see what happen, to my surprise... 2 of my female frens were actually touching and observing my cock.. can even remember one of them saying that my cock is actually quite big for a big size guy like me.. after a few touching and stroking, one of them went to lock the door just in case other frens came in..

Den after a few min of stroking.. 2 of them get horny and strip to their bday suit and they fondle with each other while not forgeting my cock... once in a while i try to move a little to fake that im in a very deep slp.. ( actually is to adjust to a nice and comfort position..) lol!! One of them still say to be careful and not to wake me up..Den slowly they give me a very heavenly BBBJ till i cum... Here come the best part.. after CIM in one of the girl mouth.. the 2 girls lock mouth tgt.. like sharing my cum and they sollow... Best View at the moment..

After that incident both of them act very very normal in front of me.. I was quite astonish that they can act so normal.. thinking back i wonder if i wake up when they blowing will i get a good fuck from them and might even be my FB.. so at least now i no need to look for one... sad
You should have take action instead of sleep through…. regret also no use now. lol

unsung80
28-02-2014, 08:50 AM
Sharing mine happened last Saturday. After my part time diploma lesson on some stupid courses needed for my work. Was already late afternoon when it's ended. My classmates, or project mates, 2 gals both in their late 30s decided to go a drink at one of the pub nearby. So I joined them.

We had a great times as the ambience was good, we clicked well the 3 of us talked about almost everything including many private matters. Let call them Jenny & Michelle. Jenny a divorced and Michelle still single.

We had a good drinking session and we drank quite a bit. All gets a bit tipsy. Then I realized Michelle was sitting extremely closed to Jenny. Both gals were speaking softly with their heads rubbing and lips almost touching each other while talking. Thought it was normal for girls, giggling along then I happened to see Jenny slipped her hands into Michelle's skirt between her legs. We were all sitting on high chairs at one dark corner of the pub, thus it was quite hard to be seen from anywhere.

At this moment, I think both girls thought I am transparent and continue their hanky panty. You cannot imagine how erotic it was to me especially after a few drinks and frankly speaking, both girls have good body and best, both boobs I see with my experience is at least c ups and above.

I kept staring till Jenny who was sitting between Michelle and me pull out her hand between Michelle legs and rested right on my little bulge which can be seen on my jean. I had a instant hard-on and next was even better, both girls French in front of me like nobody business.

I was daring as my little head took over and I unzipped my jean and pulled my little brother for fresh air. Jenny grabbed mine and stroke it hard and furious. All this time Michelle was watching Jenny stroking mine dick while she continue frenching Jenny.

I unloaded on Jenny hand within seconds. It was damned good. Jenny was cleaning her hand on my jean while I zipped up. Never thought we developed into such state and of course, I settled the bill and 3 of us went back to Jenny's place at Bulit Batok where she stays alone in her nice 3-rooms. The rest is to your imaginations. I had a wonderful night with Jenny & Michelle. A wild wild night. What an experience. It was then I knew, Michelle and Jenny were together as a couple not too long ago.:D

i also stay bukit batok too, care to intro them? :p

zeusfist
28-02-2014, 12:03 PM
This happens some time back, had a birthday gathering with friends and i went to rest first after cake cutting (not my bday) as i having headache on the level 2 bed room. Halfway into sleep, i could feel someone touching my lil bro. open one eye and saw that it was my classmate (let's call her A). she had one hand on my lil bro.. and one hand inside her shirt. After awhile, i just decided to pop her bubble.. I open both eyes and simply asked.. Having fun?

She was stunned.. but she replied me with a smooch on the lips. And.. let's just say her bubbles was not the only thing i popped that night :) After that we became together... and subsequently, after we broke off (due to some other reason) we continue as FBs and untill now.. where we occasionally meet up and have some bubble popping session :D

notanexpert
05-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Yap, i agree with you. Men should't be so desperate till like that. Not any woman would appreciate his piece of meat this way.

I don't think it's considered desperate if the atmosphere is right, you are on good terms with the girl and it was unplanned. Desperation is when you try your luck with this with just about any girl.

Jt1990tj
05-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Had this friend once. She used to like me but I didn't show her the affection she wanted. Anyways she got attached. One night, was kinda bored, so I asked her out. She gladly obliged. Came all the way to where I was staying and we had a lil chat. We were very open with each other so I asked if she banged her bf yet. She said yes but prefer teasing him. So i asked her to demonstrate and she really did! She place her hands near my thighs and started rubbing the thigh. Couldn't take it any longer so I placed her hands on my dick, and she said if she wasn't attached, she would have banged me. Anyways she have me a good HJ, let me caress her body and that was it.

pleasurehobby
13-09-2014, 03:50 AM
More than 10 years ago, I was away for a business trip with another female colleague. Nothing romantic. Just a normal colleague. I think she was in her early twenties.

We were away in that country for 12 days to complete a project and i was sex-starved. Suddenly the most normal looking female colleague looked so attractive to me. Haha. Maybe it was due to the closer relationship after spending so many days together.

Anyway, somewhere around the 8th day, we went for a drink after dinner to relax. We chat casually and joked a lot. Somehow the topic of me being sex-starved for so many days came into the topic.

She: So how do you settle the problem? Wait till you go back to your gf in Singapore?
Me: No lah... die liao
She: Sure or not? So serious meh?
Me: Kidding la. But it is very convenient for guys to masturbate.
She: Eeeee..... you do that often?
Me: Quite.
She: I am curious. How you do it huh?
Me: Don't tell me you never see before? YOur bf leh?
She: Broke up long ago and he never masturbate for me to see before.
Me: You pay me $500, i show you?
She: Wait long long! You pay me $500 i also want to consider first.
Me: Hello??? I am teaching you a skill you know? Your next bf will be glued to you if you can please him very well lor. Tuition fees!
She: ................

Seeing she has no reply. I called for the bill and held her hands to go up to my room. That was the first time I held her hands but she did not resist. HO Sey Liao!!

Once in the room, I looked her in the eye and I hugged her. And tried to kiss her on the lips. No I did not force myself. I tried to do it nicely but......

She pushed me away.

She: Oei!!! what you doing? (very firm push)
Me: Ehhh sorry... sorry... ( i could tell she was offended)
She: I am your colleague. Not gf!
Me: I thought we chat nicely downstairs and you are comfortable with me. I am sorry if i misunderstood you.
She: I am not going to get intimate with you.
Me: I am sorry. (came up with a lousy reason) I am sex starved and cannot think straight. I hope you forget the incident.

She paused for awhile.

She: I dont blame you totally. I led you on with the intimate conversation and could have given you the wrong impression.
Me: Maybe we should call it a day? I send you back to your room?
She: What are you going to do now? Masturbate?
Me: Ehhh.... (shy).... maybe?
She: (stick out her tongue) Can i watch?
Me: Wah lao.. you very difficult to understand leh. Just now so fierce. Now want to watch me masturbate.
She: I only want to watch. I dont want to get intimate with you.
Me: You pay $500???
She: Siao!!!
Me: OK ok... you help me?
She: I dont know how leh?
Me: I teach you lor.
She: (think for awhile) ok lor. i go wash my hands first.

I almost burst out laughing. Still must wash hands!

Anyway... cut the long story short. I stripped and she proceeded to stroke my penis. I really got to teach her quite a bit. For example the amount of strength to use and how to stroke. She refused to suck.

I shot on her face without warning. She was caught offguard because she knelt in front of me.

She did not become my gf but we did have sex eventually after a few more overseas trip on the same project. She is happily married with 2 kids now. We still bump into each other at some common friends gathering but we behaved as though nothing happened.

Very nice one bro!

Envy! :D

pleasurehobby
13-09-2014, 03:52 AM
Was with this really hot ah lian, we were both 14. She's 21 this year and pregnant with 3 kids.

What happened was I accompany her to some HDB staircase nearby school to smoke.

So we were chatting .. knowing ah lians they can get quite vulgar.

Went somewhere along the lines of ...

Her: You got balls want or not? Just skip sch with me tmr. Don't hum.

Me: Fuck you, I got balls hor. I just don't feel like skipping sch.

Her *Rubs her hands on my shorts*

Her 'Sure boh, I can't feel anything'

Me: Don't force me to pull off my shorts hor!

Her: You wuji you show me your cock lor, I let u fuck me here now and I swallow for you.

What happen was I really took off my shorts and exposed my erected dick and she was taken a back by it. She looked abit shocked and blush looking at my dick. She looked like she didn't expected this reaction?

Me: What now?

Could see her face was very red but didn't wanted to lose and she looked very nervous.

Her: Fuck you *shows me _|_ finger* and proceeds to rub my cock.

Me: I thought u let me fuck you? Why now only masturbate for me?

Her: Just shut up lah while continuing to give me hj

Me: Eh faster lah.

She continuining rubbing until I was about to cum and I wanted to get back at her.

Seconds before I ejaculated I forced my dick into her mouth and shoot all my semen into her mouth.

Her expression was classic, I will never forget. Her eyes opened big big with my dick in her mouth and she look shocked swallowing my cum.

Afterwards, she spilt everything on the stairs and said.

Her: Eh fuck you lah hor, you better not tell anybody this.

From that day onwards whenever I looked at her she'll blush and she never spoke to me in the same away again.

Very steady bro.

This thread is one of the best experiences sharing session ever. ;)

MountainBiker
13-09-2014, 04:13 AM
Very nice one bro!

Envy! :D

Same here as well bro, i envy as well

Limliangteh
13-09-2014, 06:09 AM
Went to a chalet few years back with bunch of my ex colleague as a get-together session. After few cans of beer one of my lady colleague went to rest on the second floor of the chalet. Being so horny I keep walk up the the room and pretend to take things from my bag.

Knew that she don't like to wear bra, I pretend to walk beside the bed and peep at her. Getting too horny, I tried to rub her nipple. Suddenly she wake up and I was stunned. She took my dick out and gave a good HJ and BJ for 2 mins. Too and heard someone walking up and action stop there.

fictionman
13-09-2014, 01:39 PM

Do u really xpect us to believe u?...

Jeremy Chiang
15-09-2014, 02:32 PM
I once acted very very drunk. went to my female fren who was also very drunk. I act all pitiful... ask her can help me go to the toilet & hold my cock to aim into the bowl.

she willingly obliged. inside, I even ask her to help me take off pants. then I say pee cannot come out, can she massage my balls to stimulate?

then I ask her to start stroking.. .. she also play along.

I tried asking to put in mouth but she not willing.

stroke until she PCC & I come.. shoot on her thigh.

shiok...

naan1974
15-09-2014, 04:37 PM
wow lau eh...you guys all so lucky. I also have an experience, a sibei suay one.
During my uni days, I have a project mate who is also in my cell group.
She was a virgin girl who never had a boyfriend before. For project and cell group activities, we hang out late very often and confide in each other. Many a times, we chat about intimacy and sex. She expressed her curiosity openly and after many sessions of sextalk, she proposed to help me masturbate for an experience but firmly reject any possibilities of sexual intercourse as she was keeping for her future husband. We proceeded to my hostel room and after ensuring she was comfortable, I removed my shorts exposing my erected cock to her. Guess what, she freaked out completely and immediately turned to face a corner and refused to talk or move for almost 1 min before
telling me she didn't expect to be so grossed out by an erected penis! She told me she cant even look at my erected penis and rushed out of my room. I stared blank for 5 minutes before I decided I needed to PCC to cool it off.
Suay Bo? Till date, she remained the one and only women who had seen my erected cock without touching it.

fictionman
15-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Cant stop laughing hahahaha....hahahaha

tankarel
15-09-2014, 07:05 PM
during sec school days, an ex gf was near my area and she asked to meet up. i said why not you come over my place. when she came over, we help each other release. those were the good days.

mcyeoh
15-09-2014, 11:13 PM
only a typical tiny insecure new generation singaporean guys thinks this way..must be due to the FACTS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DICK SIZE OF A PIMPLE..HAHAHAHAHA

Falicia
16-09-2014, 09:33 PM
i was at the pasir ris beach with my guy friend when he suddenly told me he felt horny. He unzipped his pants and took out his penis and told me to caress it. I grabbed hold of his penis and he asked me to shake it for him. I shook a little bit and it grew bigger, eventually I took over the momentum and shook faster but he did not cum. My hands grew tired and i stopped. He asked me whether can i blow for him and in return he will licked me there. I turned my head and blew him till he shot into my mouth. In return, he lied on my thigh and licked my pussy till i came.

Sen5eS
16-09-2014, 11:47 PM
i was at the pasir ris beach with my guy friend when he suddenly told me he felt horny. He unzipped his pants and took out his penis and told me to caress it. I grabbed hold of his penis and he asked me to shake it for him. I shook a little bit and it grew bigger, eventually I took over the momentum and shook faster but he did not cum. My hands grew tired and i stopped. He asked me whether can i blow for him and in return he will licked me there. I turned my head and blew him till he shot into my mouth. In return, he lied on my thigh and licked my pussy till i came.

those were the days? ;)

kicnad
16-09-2014, 11:53 PM
it happened when i have a rough time in my past relationship.

this female friend she aalways provide a listening ear for me and give me advice. although not that chio but abit ba ba. she came to my house and we got touchy. at first i started teasing her and fingered her gently. after that we start frenching. she slowly go and touch my dick and stroke it.

i did not expect her to do that as we are close friends and i had no intention to do anything with her. she got my below hard and then gave me a hj. i only want a hj at that time. but she surprised me by licking me slowly and then suck it. totally feel the warmth. she tell me dun worry as it is only between us two.

there is another female friend that helped me too.. tbc

17-09-2014, 12:29 AM

wow.... tempting

unsung80
17-09-2014, 02:25 PM
it happened when i have a rough time in my past relationship.

this female friend she aalways provide a listening ear for me and give me advice. although not that chio but abit ba ba. she came to my house and we got touchy. at first i started teasing her and fingered her gently. after that we start frenching. she slowly go and touch my dick and stroke it.

i did not expect her to do that as we are close friends and i had no intention to do anything with her. she got my below hard and then gave me a hj. i only want a hj at that time. but she surprised me by licking me slowly and then suck it. totally feel the warmth. she tell me dun worry as it is only between us two.

there is another female friend that helped me too.. tbc

Excellent female friends you got there! Got to treasure both of them.