PDA

View Full Version : Anna

Keev
19-03-2014, 11:20 AM
I came across mention of a new app in Mashable, and being bored, decided to try it out. After downloading it, I started posting random comments on various threads by others. And one of them was Anna (pronounced Ann-na).

We chatted for a bit and her English is fantastic! Not the usual mess of shortcuts we are used to, but proper Queen's English. That roused my interest (always a sucker for someone who respects the language) and I probed to find out a little more about her.

She was reluctant to let me know more at first, but with a little more round about asking, she let slip that she was sweet sixteen and studies at a local top ranked school. That explains the language, but so young!

Feeling guilty, I told her I was twice her age, and she told me that it was fine. She has fucked guys my age previously and was quite comfortable with it. Now, at this point, we still haven't exchanged names and seeing someone who seems so proper use the word *fuck*? Absolute, total turn on, I tell you. We chatted on in this direction for a while and discovered that we share certain common interests between the sheets.

Now, she really got my curiosity raging full on. As I am currently job hunting, I decided to ask her out for drinks on a weekday afternoon. She was agreeable, but needed to find a date as she can't skip school (well, top school students are like that, I supposed) and her boyfriend meets her most days. I suggested a few places including Loysel's Toys and TCC and all she replies is, *We will see how it goes*.

Sugarbabe3331
19-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Proceed with caution. If she is indeed a minor, you will be treading on dangerous waters.

energybost
19-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Wah got bf alr still play around. I pity her bf...

Pres
19-03-2014, 06:51 PM
more pls. hehe

hardrod69
19-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Hope it won't be a trap. Good luck bro!

mcyeoh
19-03-2014, 11:31 PM
just your typical singaporean guy that cant control his D due to his deep insecurities and fucked up mentality

good luck to have STD and AIDS??

hee hee

Keev
20-03-2014, 12:01 AM
@sugarbabe, yeah. But 16 will have ic now right? At least, that's what she said.

@energybost, uhm... well, she was saying there was a lack...

@hardrod, for sure.

Just a piece of observation, the info in the sticky is obsolete, I think. It says age of consent is 14 when it's 16. Dangerous

Keev
20-03-2014, 01:17 AM
On Monday, I suddenly got a message from her. *I'm not meeting my guy today. Wanna fuck?*

Being the gentleman (uh huh), *Fuck? Not really. I would like company for food and drinks though. We'll see how it goes from there. What time shall will you be free and do you need me to bring something for you to change into?*

Reply came fast, *I'm good. Where shall we meet? After six.*

My mind starts flipping through places. It should offer a good selection of food, offer both alcohol and soft drinks, be scenic, central and yet offers a chance for seclusion. Uhmmm where would be a good place?

MeiZhenXiang
20-03-2014, 03:31 AM
Once 16 can fuck already. Just don't pay her in cash or gift.