PDA

View Full Version : Sex related show on Channel U on every Wednesday @ 11:30pm

jng1103
29-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Did anyone catch the sillypore first ever sex topic related show on Channel U last nite @ 1130pm? I kept thinking why mediacock would allow sex-related show?

1. Singaporeans do not have time for sex?
2. Singaporeans too stressed out?
3. To spice up Singaporean's sex life?
4. Produce more babies?

Perhaps mediacock should interview few of our bros here... I'm sure that the ratings of the show will skyrocket. May I volunteer, mediacock? :D

jimbo

mariko
30-09-2005, 01:00 AM
ya i watch it,but kind ofdisappointed. Hate that stupid irritating background music. But i wish to emailto that queen amrita , see if she can provide some service or not. She said an old man carress her legs!!! wow thats what i want to. but i did not write down the email coz wifebeside me. Anyone got the email address?

chickenzip
30-09-2005, 08:18 AM
maybe they should change their drama to mine...sure got more pple having sex liao... :D

jng1103
30-09-2005, 09:50 AM
maybe they should change their drama to mine...sure got more pple having sex liao...

lol ah zip, pls submit ur kinky scripts to the below email address. pls kindly state ur requests (eg: peanuts pay, 'special service' from secretary, etc...) to [email protected]. we will proceed ur request ASAP :D

mediacock,
jimbo

singexpat
30-09-2005, 11:11 AM
maybe they should change their drama to mine...sure got more pple having sex liao...

haha... or mayb PCC more since i cannot get any partners... :D

Big Sexy
30-09-2005, 11:58 AM
hmm. didnt watch it... but i felt we need more of such show( sex related)..

Did anyone catch the sillypore first ever sex topic related show on Channel U last nite @ 1130pm? I kept thinking why mediacock would allow sex-related show?

chickenzip
30-09-2005, 12:24 PM
haha... or mayb PCC more since i cannot get any partners...

u cannot get meh...or u dun want??? :D

singexpat
30-09-2005, 12:26 PM
u cannot get meh...or u dun want???

cannot get... even kways can't b bothered with me.. :p

chickenzip
30-09-2005, 12:27 PM
lol ah zip, pls submit ur kinky scripts to the below email address. pls kindly state ur requests (eg: peanuts pay, 'special service' from secretary, etc...) to [email protected]. we will proceed ur request ASAP

well...the script are all but ready here liao...juz click on my link below... :D

chickenzip
30-09-2005, 12:29 PM
cannot get... even kways can't b bothered with me..

then u should appear in that sex talk show liao...sure become hot cakes over night! :D

dt3305
30-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Was initially shocked that Singapore allows such show but it is rated PG and aired at 11.30pm. Like the segment where they interview the gal and ask how when was the last time she had sex...she said 6 months back...she's 23 yrd old and single and was drinking alone at a pub when they interview her...does she believes in protected sex...yes, each and every time...wow...hot gal and all Singapore knows her face already.

maybe next show they will show all the different styles of copulating and which position to get pregnant is the easiest...guess the program is aimed at those married couples who is still not having kids...

jng1103
30-09-2005, 03:49 PM
maybe next show they will show all the different styles of copulating and which position to get pregnant is the easiest...guess the program is aimed at those married couples who is still not having kids...

yeah... the lady shown the host few of the lingeries (different colors for different moods of the day). she is quite short but nice body. she is kinda kinky and certain hot on bed.

cant wait for the next episode...

jimbo

thaiholebanger
30-09-2005, 04:47 PM
yeah... the lady shown the host few of the lingeries (different colors for different moods of the day). she is quite short but nice body. she is kinda kinky and certain hot on bed.

cant wait for the next episode...

jimbo

Do you think that she does FL? Anybody got her number?

Since becoming a samster I think I'm going mad... everytime I see a girl I think stuff like: "If she does FL, how much am I willing to pay to fuck her silly?"

yanki1
30-09-2005, 04:49 PM
damn i missed the show. bet i will be looking at the girl and imaginating what color undies shes wearing and how she is on bed.... :p

jng1103
30-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Do you think that she does FL? Anybody got her number?

Since becoming a samster I think I'm going mad... everytime I see a girl I think stuff like: "If she does FL, how much am I willing to pay to fuck her silly?"

perhaps u wanna try to contact the host/producer at the following site?
http://www.meggpower.com/loveairways/

pls cum back with a FR :D

jimbo

The-One
05-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Dont miss the show tonite @ 1130pm. I hope it's a fun show to watch with a lot of 'bonkful' information. Let's share with your wife/gf... :)

The One

jojo123
05-10-2005, 08:01 PM
the ger in the first esp. was cute, she said she is a banking staff, lets hunt her down...looks cool on the outside, noti on the inside... :D

andyhalo
06-10-2005, 02:23 AM
siao liao lah!!! i forgot to watch leh. anybody got taped it down bo? :p