PDA

View Full Version : how to initiate sex to a friend

squirt
21-11-2005, 01:00 AM
I recently made a new female friend that is very chio. I think she is the type that is quite open to sex. Can any bros here advise how I can initiate sex with her? Any examples to share?
This is the strategy I figured:
Ask her out for a drink at a club. TCSS a little. Then try to shift the talking topics to sex related and if she is opened to it, then I initiate. How to ask? I have a few options:
1) "want to go to somewhere to take a rest?" If she asked where, then reply hotel nearby...
2) Want to make love? (is it too direct?)

How is my strategy? Can bros here give comment? pass or fail?

Niceman
21-11-2005, 01:04 AM
"Man has his needs, woman has her needs too, your place, my place or somewhere esle?"

:p

squirt
21-11-2005, 01:12 AM
"Man has his needs, woman has her needs too, your place, my place or somewhere esle?"

:p
excellent...nver thought of this. Both humorous and yet very direct...

mimas
21-11-2005, 01:13 AM

I doubt this line will work, hmm.. how about try playing games like truth or dare, then make the dare more and more bolder, and then eventually ... .... i guess you should know how to continue.

just my thought, good luck bro :)

please post fr and share the experience once you got it. :D

JPimp
21-11-2005, 01:16 AM
heh heh...this is damn lame but once after supper, I said to my lady friend that I was very tired and wanted to take a nap otherwise cannot drive....like immediately. So I suggested we head to a cheap motel nearby (we had supper at Balestier). She obliged a bit nervously.

She was damn stiff..sat at the corner of the bed and watched tv, turning around to tell me to sleep every once in a while. Finally I said to her, how to sleep with you so near me looking so sexy. Believe it or not, she asked me "so how? what should we do now?" Needed no second invite to make that indecent proposal and you know what? It worked!

scw69ers
21-11-2005, 01:43 AM
.this is damn lame...It worked!

Sure is lame bro but what the heck if it works...tried this sometime back, same modus operandi..works for me too.:D

Reaper
21-11-2005, 02:17 AM
ask her wen you are still at the club:

"How would you like your eggs?"scrambled, sunny-side up or over-easy?

hope she should be smart enuff to get the hint or you are smart enuff to pick a smart ger to go out in the first place.

PS: if she says "fertilised", u better run fast fast :cool:

CHEERS

bernie
21-11-2005, 02:35 AM
actually very difficult 2 initiate leh if both r awake....... the best is both r high on alcohol. easier....... somtimes i face the same problem oso. gt a few times female frens dat i bonk b4 spend the nite over at my place n i din even bonk her. wtf........... i tink dey mus b f......king me inside their heart saying wat a stupid fellow......... but again bac 2 the same question>>>>>>>>> how 2 start???????

see see only
21-11-2005, 02:57 AM
when u said pure lady friend, most of us r gentleman even though my heart isnt. To bonk our lady friend is quite difficult to initiate.

Unless:
case 1 - both of u drunk
case 2 - she jus kana dumped by bf, need some gentle touch
case 3 - she secretly like u a lot
case 4 - she ten years nvr kana bonk and suddenly horny
& so on.

Or else both of u will just won't simply betray the trust between the two of u.

ONS with newly known gers r so much easiler than ONS with those gers registered as friends. I had so many failed incidents alone in my house, some even started kissing and hugging liao but once suddenly think of the consequences of losing a good friend we stop and laugh it away. :)

spades
21-11-2005, 03:26 AM
I have my fair share of ons and bonk gal buddy experience so here are some to share..

with just newly know gal or ons potential..I will act gentlemam and meet them for dinner first, then to pub with a few drinks to warm up..after a few drink i will state the club is too noisy or not fun and suggest to the gals to go somewhere to extend the drinking..would either suggest hotels or my place (i stay alone) and the gals will always said okie..always have a deck of cards in your car which i did and if the venue is hotel , I would suggest some games to accompany the drinking.. big 2 or poker will eventually lead to strip poker.. and once both of you are in semi naked and tipsy stage.. start with small touch and kisses and eventually will lead to sex..It always work for me and I have a hit rate of about 90% till now..The other 10% is the gals cant hold their drinks well and eventually fall asleep..knn..when that happen i will just sleep along as i dont wanna to be the victim of cry rape..keke

For bonk buddies, since they know u well, suggesting to go hotel after clubbing to extend the drinking will work as well.. they will eventually start hugging you and holding your hand cos of the trust..so getting them to bed is much easier as most of my encouner are horny after a few drinks or tipsy..peck and small kisses will lead to sex as well.. but the after sex process with friends are more hard to handle as it will cause the friendship to sour..so it really have to depend on how well you know the gal as a friend..is she the open type..etc

just my method and opinion..hope it works for u..

asdfghjkl
21-11-2005, 03:35 AM
no wonder u are called spade! :p

spades
21-11-2005, 06:57 AM
no wonder u are called spade! :p

haha...a deck of cards always come in handy..:p

tikus69
21-11-2005, 07:13 AM
I was jogging at Kent Ridge Park one day and saw someone inside a black Merc E200 playnig cards with a chio bu inside. Is it you, Bro Spade? The engine was on and the chio bu and the man in the driver seat was just playing cards inside. After a while, drive off. Now I know! Must be to continue the game somewhere more private! Wah, Bro Spade, you the man!

spades
21-11-2005, 08:29 AM
I was jogging at Kent Ridge Park one day and saw someone inside a black Merc E200 playnig cards with a chio bu inside. Is it you, Bro Spade? The engine was on and the chio bu and the man in the driver seat was just playing cards inside. After a while, drive off. Now I know! Must be to continue the game somewhere more private! Wah, Bro Spade, you the man!

keke..that not me la..i dont drive E200, only driving toyota celica.. that man must have copyright my idea..keke

Sorin^^
21-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Finally I said to her, how to sleep with you so near me looking so sexy. Believe it or not, she asked me "so how? what should we do now?" Needed no second invite to make that indecent proposal and you know what? It worked!

Bro! Good one! Guess u r too good to resist too and she also took a liking to u. A good chance and a good excuse to ask to go to a motel when tired after supper.:D

JPimp
21-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Bro! Good one! Guess u r too good to resist too and she also took a liking to u. A good chance and a good excuse to ask to go to a motel when tired after supper.:D

Haha .. thanks mate. Me too good to resist? No la, more she is quite lonely type and probably quite like me. I understand she is still single...damn where did I keep that number....:D

oakleyeug
21-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Maybe you can try by asking "Ai Xio Gan Mai?" --Wanna fuck?

Just a joke k don try that, but the last time I got a ONS is also with a little smooth talking and things like tat. Maybe work out a stragery plan to try other than that do not try without knowing anything.

For me I always applied Bro JPimp for my ONS cause it is the easiest to try can means ok cannot go home and use little Johnny with your left or right hand loh. But I would strongly disagree the drinking part, no doubt can screw but from usnderstanding after drinking the screwing is damn screwed up.

I also know some bastard out there use drugs to make sure the gal is gone before anything, but hey guys I don think we are that unprofessional right? Cause I have a friend who is raped before in this case and end up don know who is the guy until one day some one told her that they are holding her photos of her being naked, ended up police case.

So bros here worst case sencerio is still Geylang don try all these stupid stunt , good luck to all bros for the hunting.

Oak

Archiearch
21-11-2005, 01:22 PM
We are Cheongers, not rapist, we should have our own ethics lar, I still remember own time at a certain "Night Shop" (this was few years back), was chatting with this chick who was alone, me and a couple of friends, then some other guy also chatting up the girl, then i left them alone, but after sometime, saw the guy put some stuff into the girl's drink, so i stopped him lar, said don't lah so "Chek Ak" and also told the girl,,,,,this guy buay song and pushed me and throw a punch, I staggered back, I grab the ashtray and wallap his head (so all of you, remember, having a heavy ashtray on your table is very important) in the end, my cousin picked me up at the police station,,,,,got a warning, the fella got more,,,,,,,i think he got some stuff on him.

oakleyeug
21-11-2005, 01:44 PM
We are Cheongers, not rapist, we should have our own ethics lar, I still remember own time at a certain "Night Shop" (this was few years back), was chatting with this chick who was alone, me and a couple of friends, then some other guy also chatting up the girl, then i left them alone, but after sometime, saw the guy put some stuff into the girl's drink, so i stopped him lar, said don't lah so "Chek Ak" and also told the girl,,,,,this guy buay song and pushed me and throw a punch, I staggered back, I grab the ashtray and wallap his head (so all of you, remember, having a heavy ashtray on your table is very important) in the end, my cousin picked me up at the police station,,,,,got a warning, the fella got more,,,,,,,i think he got some stuff on him.

The last time I remembered is a group of us whack 3 guys in Devils Bar, they insisted that they added a tonic powder but judging from the looks they have on their face hard to believe.

Police was called in after the fight cause the bouncer also heard a few cases about the drugging of drinks, I presume they wanted us to teach them a lesson.

Police sometimes super funny towards this case also, they ask how we saw and shit like that then say ok lah warning huh next time cannot like that. I heard that guy kena until damn jialat, after a week come back Devils for revenge.

Good luck to all the guys,
Oak

spermmann2003
21-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Ya la, if want to bonk the girl, dont resort to dirty tricks like spiking of drinks, even if u suceed, u didnt make it on ur own capabilities.

Real man use sweet talk+money to bed girls... Not drugs

lee890
21-11-2005, 02:10 PM
I recently made a new female friend that is very chio. I think she is the type that is quite open to sex. Can any bros here advise how I can initiate sex with her? Any examples to share?
This is the strategy I figured:
Ask her out for a drink at a club. TCSS a little. Then try to shift the talking topics to sex related and if she is opened to it, then I initiate. How to ask? I have a few options:
1) "want to go to somewhere to take a rest?" If she asked where, then reply hotel nearby...

How is my strategy? Can bros here give comment? pass or fail?

all jokes aside, a few questions here:
1. She married or attached? Is it worth getting into that kind of shit after reading so much on the news?
2. You married and have kids? Worth it?
3. If the answer is "yes" to either of above question, the next question is: do you have $$$$ to find chicken? If you have, go call chicken lah, they come with all kinds of sizes and shapes, why bother to get through so much trouble for free fuck.

Anyway, there is no free fuck in this world, you pay more when you don't have to pay it with money.

MMM88
21-11-2005, 03:44 PM
me hav not try it b4 ....but it may works :
no words is needed (silence is golden mah)....stare into her eye...let ur eyes tell her u wanna get laid.....hmmmmm
if tis doesnt work.....try sticking out ur tongue.....hehehehe:p :D

chenggh
21-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Ya la, if want to bonk the girl, dont resort to dirty tricks like spiking of drinks, even if u suceed, u didnt make it on ur own capabilities.

Real man use sweet talk+money to bed girls... Not drugs

Totally agree what u say...
Spiking drink on women is rape man...
It is better to use sweet talk if not $ to get the gals.:D

oakleyeug
21-11-2005, 04:12 PM
True to all extend that spiking of drinks are for losers, if you really wanna score with friends use ability and not drugs. But I still think that after drinking sex sucks big big time. Can any guys confirm this or I am the only one feeling this way?

For me after drinking it prolong sex so long that I give up after 20 mins and I start to use hand, the longest I tried is 45 mins after drink and still no sight of cumming. So any of you guys face such problem? Any ways to resolve this?

Oak

spades
21-11-2005, 04:24 PM
True to all extend that spiking of drinks are for losers, if you really wanna score with friends use ability and not drugs. But I still think that after drinking sex sucks big big time. Can any guys confirm this or I am the only one feeling this way?

For me after drinking it prolong sex so long that I give up after 20 mins and I start to use hand, the longest I tried is 45 mins after drink and still no sight of cumming. So any of you guys face such problem? Any ways to resolve this?

Oak

agree ...agree..using drugs to bed a gal is really a fuck up thing to do..fucking disgrace to all man..knn..see and hear liow sure angry and wanna to bash the fucker..luckily i dont have friends who resort to that..

well i do have this problem too of cant cum when i drink, but i dont find it a problem..keke..cos can bang the gal long long mah..keke

Archiearch
21-11-2005, 07:03 PM
The last time I remembered is a group of us whack 3 guys in Devils Bar, they insisted that they added a tonic powder but judging from the looks they have on their face hard to believe.

Police was called in after the fight cause the bouncer also heard a few cases about the drugging of drinks, I presume they wanted us to teach them a lesson.

Police sometimes super funny towards this case also, they ask how we saw and shit like that then say ok lah warning huh next time cannot like that. I heard that guy kena until damn jialat, after a week come back Devils for revenge.

Good luck to all the guys,
Oak

Bro OKleyueg,

Remember, it is pretty ok if this thing happens in Sing,,,,,,,,,in other places, for instance Malaysia,,,,,,,,,don't try hor,,,,,,,,,in Sing, worst come to worst, you wallap people, you kena wallap back, other place har,,,,,,,,they have "Smith and Wenson" on them one, if you get what i mean.

As usual my motto is "Cheong Safe....Use your Brains"

zzz^^
22-11-2005, 07:58 AM
From my xperience...

some gals who dress sexily & behave openly may not engage in casual sex. They r called cock-teaser.

whereas some gals who behaves decently/ act demure r damn horny!

So, b careful. Dun initiate the wrong move.

sg_boytoy
22-11-2005, 10:32 AM
... They r called cock-teaser.

Bro zzz^^, I think your avatar also very big teaser, I like :D

viper05
22-11-2005, 11:24 AM
whaha.. got ani more great idea bo.. me wan bonk one tis week end.. :cool:

viper05
22-11-2005, 11:31 AM
whaha.. got ani more great idea bo?? me goin to bonk one tis wk ends.. :cool:

Dicker21
22-11-2005, 05:01 PM
From my xperience...

some gals who dress sexily & behave openly may not engage in casual sex. They r called cock-teaser.

whereas some gals who behaves decently/ act demure r damn horny!

So, b careful. Dun initiate the wrong move.
==========================================
Ya this quite true what bro zzz say cos know a group of gals and i end up ONS with the the most decent one and dam wild in bed.
And do it a few time she was dam urge for sex.

hitchhiker
22-11-2005, 10:58 PM
i know how the thread-starter feel :(

there is currently a friend that i m pretty close to.. she is a real SYT! 8/10 in terms of looks. problem is we are both married but not to each other

but nevertheless, we are getting along really well although its a "clean" relationship... so far she seem to be treating me like just a good friend, but sometimes she can send me conflicting signals like holding my hand or arm, especially when going down stairs or crossing road or when she is frightened by a stray dog on the road, etc... and then she doesnt let go of her hand after that! other times, we can be walking or seating real close like shoulder to shoulder and she would not move away..

so now.. i'm thinking should i bring this friendship to a deeper level.. especially next week when by a stroke of luck, we will both be overseas for work without our respective partners :confused:

naemlo
22-11-2005, 11:21 PM
"Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal"

Anton Szandor LaVey