PDA

View Full Version : Looking for roller blading kakis

boaring
14-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Hello bros and sisters.. I'm looking for rollerblading kakis in the west.. Have been rollerblading with my fb last time but since she left me, my pair of skates are either inside the store room or I just skate alone..

I'm into urban skating and recreational. Currently own a pair of seba frx skates. Most of the time after work I'll drive to gardens by the bay or east Coast or west coast to skate. Just 2-3 hours of skating sometimes during weekend nights..

Do hit me up if anyone interested. Maybe can skate together as a group.. Brothers and sisters welcome. A good way to keep fit too.. Cheers all..

Regards,
Boaring

MaleHost
14-06-2015, 01:07 PM
hi bro, you should try electric scooter which is very fun.

boaring
14-06-2015, 02:10 PM
hi bro, you should try electric scooter which is very fun.

Hahaha.. Saving money for it actually.. Got a group here for electric scooter riding?

MaleHost
14-06-2015, 03:21 PM
a friend bought one which is cheap and good, about $500. range he tested using his 70+ kg weight is about 20km though stated 15km to 25km. but motor limit on torque (cannot climb if slope is too steep) and power (so maximum speed not too high).

you can google "ESM250", i am considering it too as i had test-ridden my friend's one and it is not bad and very fun.

demonhunter
14-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Can intro your Ex FB ?

:D