PDA

View Full Version : Your 包养 story

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi, have been a silent reader for so long.
Finally decided to get an account to chit chat and share story.
Sorry if someone had start this topic before.

I will start off with my story 1st.
Hope other chiongsters start sharing their stories.

Over my 20yrs of chionging, girls asking me to 包养 them.
But back than, being young and limited income, i usually reject them.
Now being older and with more income, i admit being more temped.

Recently, alot of work traveling to guang dong area.
Almost every month fly over for about 1 week at a time.
After 6 months, i am getting sick of searching every time.
Which is why i said i am tamped.
The other reason being there is someone to temp me.

Got to know this girl few months back.
Average looks, late 20s.
Not tall, about 1.5m.
But good figure, slim with big boobs. (am a sucker for boobs)
Attitude and service not bad.
After few months of finding her, she asked me if i am interested to 包养 her.
Her asking is about 10k rmb/month.
Thats not alot.
I also know chances she might had other people 包养 her.
If she had 3 means 30krmb/month.
And she only had to servicing 3 'bf'.
Maybe she got 'bf' here.
(pm me if you think its your 'gf')
(chiongsters should help fellow chiongsters)
So i told her i will think about it.
Frankly, i am temped.

a2014
20-03-2016, 04:47 PM
TS, if you calculate this way and don't mind sharing and make sure no string attached, then 10K rmb looks like too much leh.

Maybe slash by half still can consider. Furthermore you only see her limited time and you don't know what else on her sleeve.

Want to do charity to donate money to help the poor also not like that spend.

This is my personal opinion, Take Care.

ComplainKing
20-03-2016, 05:28 PM
I truly hope this is just a story if not you would have become a biggest carrot head .

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 05:50 PM
TS, if you calculate this way and don't mind sharing and make sure no string attached, then 10K rmb looks like too much leh.

Maybe slash by half still can consider. Furthermore you only see her limited time and you don't know what else on her sleeve.

Want to do charity to donate money to help the poor also not like that spend.

This is my personal opinion, Take Care.

Haha...that's why i said i am temped.
i 1 time go at least 6 nights.
Go outside chiong also about the same amount spent.
So having 1 person accompany all the time also not bad.
But i still say, tamped only.

But i do hear stories of people paying much higher...

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 05:52 PM
I truly hope this is just a story if not you would have become a biggest carrot head .

Its real lah...
But only temped.

Summerhillt
20-03-2016, 06:56 PM
10k rmb? Hahaha don't waste money la bro. That's $2100 sgd.. Rather u go treat ur parents go eat better.

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 06:59 PM
10k rmb? Hahaha don't waste money la bro. That's $2100 sgd.. Rather u go treat ur parents go eat better.

I am temped only lah....

LisaMona
20-03-2016, 07:02 PM

Hahaha that's true :D

saabking
20-03-2016, 07:13 PM
well assuming you are there for 1 week per month..and she service you for 5 nights for average of 3 hrs per night; that would work out to be 15 sessions?
If going for GL PRC Cat150 rates; the total cost would be about SGD2,250.

So the deal is not really a bargain..and she is average look and late 20s; hence you may not want to pay at Cat150 rates - because most of the Cat150 are 24yo or below.

Suggestion is to go find a better deal :D:p

Average looks, late 20s.
Not tall, about 1.5m.
Thats not alot.
Maybe she got 'bf' here.
Frankly, i am temped.

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 07:16 PM
well assuming you are there for 1 week per month..and she service you for 5 nights for average of 3 hrs per night; that would work out to be 15 sessions?

So the deal is not really a bargain..and she is average look and late 20s; hence you may not want to pay at Cat150 rates - because most of the Cat150 are 24yo or below.

Wow...a more detail calculation.

jesslyn
20-03-2016, 07:18 PM

Good analysis :)

ansonsohna
20-03-2016, 07:18 PM

Totally agree with this assessment. NOT worth it bro ....

shenjingbin
20-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Totally agree with this assessment. NOT worth it bro ....

Temped only....

Opmake
20-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Waiting for TS to continue. . .

sadfa
20-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Ya you carrotcake.
Cb xo carrotcake!

Firstly you go China, go pao a non pros la!

Secondly, if you're not in China fulltime, You're guarantee timeshare her cb. Maybe 500 sing is sky price le.

Joanne1990
20-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Awaiting for updates

saabking
20-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Awaiting for updates

you share yours first :)

Joanne1990
20-03-2016, 11:03 PM

Haha was trying to get 10 post

BurnieSanders
20-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Ya you carrotcake.
Cb xo carrotcake!

Secondly, if you're not in China fulltime, You're guarantee timeshare her cb. Maybe 500 sing is sky price le.

Agree with you on this

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:15 AM

Temped only lah

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:20 AM
Ya you carrotcake.
Cb xo carrotcake!

Agreed with you.
That's why temped only.
If really want, i will get a non pro.
But heard some bro here doing it.
Some even pay more than 20k rmb/month.
Some even buy or planning to buy house for them.
I really wonder do they know they are not the sole user?

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:21 AM
Awaiting for updates

What updates?
You girl poweras your id stated?

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:22 AM

Agreed with you

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:23 AM
Haha was trying to get 10 post

I newie lah, need get 10 posts

lookingaround
21-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Ts,
If you bao her, you are indirectly helping her to feed her 小狼狗!This is coming from a man that cheong DG for more than Ten years! If i got the money and time like you, i will 夜夜换新娘!:D However, baoing a non WL is another story! But that would not consider 'bao' liao!:p

a2014
21-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Haha...that's why i said i am temped.
i 1 time go at least 6 nights.
Go outside chiong also about the same amount spent.
So having 1 person accompany all the time also not bad.
But i still say, tamped only.

But i do hear stories of people paying much higher...
TS, go until so far to get one, you must well get one locally. With your criteria of meet only a few time a week, can share with other man provided you don't know. You prefer PRC you can get PRC. I ever see people S$600 + pay handphone bill can already liao. Some pay S$1,200.

I guess those pay above S$2K apparently those that are rich. Locally you can go spot check anytime. In China how to monitor. Apparently such people normally already has a family in china to feed. If you don't mind feeding another man. At least if you bao one locally you know that man don't gain to see her any time soon until she return home.

If you ever think of doing that, do take note that don't go too deep into your emotion till you got stuck in the hole. Learn how to back off at the right time. Do not tell people how much you earn, just tell them very little so as to set their expectation and also being paying little, make sure you don't expect too much also. Close one eye.

This is my personal opinion. Take Care.

stoked
21-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Ya you carrotcake.
Cb xo carrotcake!

Pao non pros also no guarantee not sharing cb. Too many of this carrot head stories bro TS. Just line up a few you like and rotate if searching has no more kick. Why tie down to only 1?

francined69
21-03-2016, 03:17 PM
10k rmb per month???? Normal factory worker only earn 2k per month. Graduate maybe 3-5k. 10k is a PhD level employee.

Keep 3-4 regular contact would be advisable.

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:32 PM

Strange...posted replies

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Ya you carrotcake.
Cb xo carrotcake!

Haha...temped only lah

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Awaiting for updates

Girl power?
Share your story leh...

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:35 PM

Agreed with you

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Ts,
If you bao her, you are indirectly helping her to feed her 小狼狗!This is coming from a man that cheong DG for more than Ten years! If i got the money and time like you, i will 夜夜换新娘!:D However, baoing a non WL is another story! But that would not consider 'bao' liao!:p

That's why temped only

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:41 PM
TS, go until so far to get one, you must well get one locally. With your criteria of meet only a few time a week, can share with other man provided you don't know. You prefer PRC you can get PRC. I ever see people S$600 + pay handphone bill can already liao. Some pay S$1,200.

I guess those pay above S$2K apparently those that are rich. Locally you can go spot check anytime. In China how to monitor. Apparently such people normally already has a family in china to feed. If you don't mind feeding another man. At least if you bao one locally you know that man don't gain to see her any time soon until she return home.

If you ever think of doing that, do take note that don't go too deep into your emotion till you got stuck in the hole. Learn how to back off at the right time. Do not tell people how much you earn, just tell them very little so as to set their expectation and also being paying little, make sure you don't expect too much also. Close one eye.

This is my personal opinion. Take Care.

Agreed with you.
That's why temped only.
I wonder how many chiongsters here really bao and buying house for them?

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Pao non pros also no guarantee not sharing cb. Too many of this carrot head stories bro TS. Just line up a few you like and rotate if searching has no more kick. Why tie down to only 1?

Agreed.
They will usually also have bf.

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:43 PM
10k rmb per month???? Normal factory worker only earn 2k per month. Graduate maybe 3-5k. 10k is a PhD level employee.

Agreed....not worth it

AAdam
22-03-2016, 12:26 AM

Nowadays, China salary is not low ya, depending on which cities and industries also.

jdi813
22-03-2016, 07:22 AM

Keep 3-4 regular contact would be advisable.maybe this is true when i first started cheonging 20 years ago bro ... but it definitely is not the case now ... esp in tier 1 & even 2 cities

veneze
22-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Rather u go commando in SG. Can go 21times at least a month with 21 diff gurls. More thrill

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 06:40 PM
this is the way i would calculate if its a good deal or not, further u need to discount her for frequent customer dsicounts, and lump sum lost opportunity costs....why is it so hard to look for new one, have a contact list iof lots girls get there ring one , try another.....avg looks and older blah no way id be tempted, infact id be annoyed that she thinks so little of me think im a robert to offer such a stupid deal

There are alot roberts around.
I heard got pay even more one.
Some even buy house.
Should we start a list to warn them?
But what are the chances they will listen?

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Nowadays, China salary is not low ya, depending on which cities and industries also.

That's correct

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 06:42 PM
maybe this is true when i first started cheonging 20 years ago bro ... but it definitely is not the case now ... esp in tier 1 & even 2 cities

That's true

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Rather u go commando in SG. Can go 21times at least a month with 21 diff gurls. More thrill

More than that if you factor in air ticket and hotel

jacky43
22-03-2016, 07:02 PM
I agreed totally not worth it if it is overseas. This red dot is such it attracts alot of foreign girls that is easy to up. If you dare? Past two yrs whether JB Ocean's or PT girls my conversation touch on CPF.

Trust me (although I am small fry), work hard spend wisely we can retire in peace. I said a lie that my cpf contribution comes to $200K, thats if i up the lorry. The $ is given to my next of kin.

I got her attention. If I remember correct. 3 yrs ago I said that to PT princess Cookie at H26, her eyes become bigger. Shits happen after I mention about sbf.

My point is keep a second wife can be done local. No need to fry overseas is just about experience in taking care of 2 family or more. Good luck!

kyc2110
22-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Yeah....never buy bao in overseas! Local char siew bao is better!:D

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 07:56 PM
I agreed totally not worth it if it is overseas. This red dot is such it attracts alot of foreign girls that is easy to up. If you dare? Past two yrs whether JB Ocean's or PT girls my conversation touch on CPF.

Trust me (although I am small fry), work hard spend wisely we can retire in peace. I said a lie that my cpf contribution comes to $200K, thats if i up the lorry. The $ is given to my next of kin.

I got her attention. If I remember correct. 3 yrs ago I said that to PT princess Cookie at H26, her eyes become bigger. Shits happen after I mention about sbf.

My point is keep a second wife can be done local. No need to fry overseas is just about experience in taking care of 2 family or more. Good luck!

Agreed...they are in for the money

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Yeah....never buy bao in overseas! Local char siew bao is better!:D

Here also got ye zi mei bao

cavemanng
22-03-2016, 07:59 PM
If u read newspaper, girls in Dongguan are paying guys. U r an idiot to pay girls in China. In China, u don't necessary need to Bao girls to have girls

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 08:01 PM
If u read newspaper, girls in Dongguan are paying guys. U r an idiot to pay girls in China. In China, u don't necessary need to Bao girls to have girls

That's why I rather pay them when i am there

shenjingbin
22-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Actually, i heard so many stories about sg guys bao girls in other countries.
Seriously, do they know what the girls doing behind their back?
Recently heard from some friends that their friend doing biz in china thinking of buying house for the bao gf.
And 1 of their gf saw the bao gf with other guys when the friend is not in china.
I suspect this guy is in this forum?
I hope he wakes up from it.

Allistto
22-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Mostly are into cash benefits only . . . Once no cash offer they will leave it for other better men.

Endevours
23-03-2016, 04:01 AM

I also think so

wahwahkyo82
23-03-2016, 11:37 AM

Wow.. seriously!!

Jtjan
23-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Actually dont need to bao a gal la.
But buying a property there in your own name may be a good investment for the long term.

Imagine if you buy a good property and let the gal stay there for free, then you get to fuck her for free too when u r there. When tired of her, ask her to move out then invite another gal in. Install camera so she cant bring men over.

After a few years of fun, maybe the property price appreciate and u make a windfall! Not only u get free fucks because u give the gal a great place to stay for free, you profit from the property!

Good idea or not? Lol

shenjingbin
23-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Actually dont need to bao a gal la.
But buying a property there in your own name may be a good investment for the long term.
This is a good idea but foreigners can't own property in some of the countries.

Imagine if you buy a good property and let the gal stay there for free, then you get to fuck her for free too when u r there. When tired of her, ask her to move out then invite another gal in. Install camera so she cant bring men over.
The girl will still want monthly maintenance.
She still can eat outside lah.

After a few years of fun, maybe the property price appreciate and u make a windfall! Not only u get free fucks because u give the gal a great place to stay for free, you profit from the property!

Good idea or not? Lol
You say leh.

bigangry
23-03-2016, 08:02 PM

yup you are right. 2100 bucks, TS go fuck 3 times a week, still have enough to spend on his love ones

shenjingbin
23-03-2016, 08:12 PM
yup you are right. 2100 bucks, TS go fuck 3 times a week, still have enough to spend on his love ones

That's true.
That's why i wonder why some people can bao gf at above 10k rmb/month, when they are not with them 2/3 of the month.
Some even buy house too.

shenjingbin
23-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Just wondering.
Would you warn fellow sg chiongsters if you know their bao gf is having other bf outside?

bigangry
23-03-2016, 08:44 PM
That's true.
That's why i wonder why some people can bao gf at above 10k rmb/month, when they are not with them 2/3 of the month.
Some even buy house too.

simple logic bro.

if you have a 1 thousand what is a few cents to you.
so those who can afford a few thousands, they probably have a few millions.

so unless you are a multi millionaire, with a few mil coming in annually, if not dont go play this type of game.

orangeproud
23-03-2016, 09:08 PM
TS, go n read the real story of a carrothead in Mongolia under the matters of the heart section, u may feel tat u r lucky jz to tempt to do so only.;)

shenjingbin
23-03-2016, 09:42 PM
simple logic bro.

if you have a 1 thousand what is a few cents to you.
so those who can afford a few thousands, they probably have a few millions.

so unless you are a multi millionaire, with a few mil coming in annually, if not dont go play this type of game.

True.
But are they willing to lose few hundred k?

shenjingbin
23-03-2016, 09:44 PM
TS, go n read the real story of a carrothead in Mongolia under the matters of the heart section, u may feel tat u r lucky jz to tempt to do so only.;)

Read.
Thank you.
I had heard enough stories to control myself from doing it.
I rather bao them for that week i am there than give monthly.

a2014
24-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Read.
Thank you.
I had heard enough stories to control myself from doing it.
I rather bao them for that week i am there than give monthly.
TS, so how much is your expectation, do you have a formula to estimate if you were to give monthly assuming you are there for a month?

Well some people go by per shot ++ if you stay over. Some just give one small figure and want everything including stay over normally the girl will not return after one trial. The richer one give golden egg. So which one you want to be.

Just make sure if you are already happily married, don't go get yourself another string to attach and tie you down. You already got a string attached at home already.

Take Care.

AvgJoe
24-03-2016, 12:56 PM
So long one can afford to to pay the monthly fees/allowances/gifts, who is to say who overpaid or what. Key word here is afford
Also, equally important is the return on investment. How much you pay per month/number of fucks you get back. Plus add in the intangibles like gfe, etc.

End of the day, willing buyer willing seller. Those with the most money will get the prettiest chicks. So long spend and splurge within your means thats the most important factor.

To me, this is all but a "game of love". Do understand that the girl will just dump you at the slightest hint of you not gonna pay her monthly upkeep, or when a bigger fish comes around. They are not stupid either as they know they have limited youth and will wanna milk as much as possible. So keep your own feelings in check, spend within your means, and enjoy the game

shenjingbin
24-03-2016, 03:06 PM
TS, so how much is your expectation, do you have a formula to estimate if you were to give monthly assuming you are there for a month?

Well some people go by per shot ++ if you stay over. Some just give one small figure and want everything including stay over normally the girl will not return after one trial. The richer one give golden egg. So which one you want to be.

Just make sure if you are already happily married, don't go get yourself another string to attach and tie you down. You already got a string attached at home already.

Take Care.

Nice write up.
I am not married, so no worries.
Regarding what you said about not returning.
What happened if the girl still return?
Does it mean the girl like the guy?
Or just waiting for the time to chop?

shenjingbin
24-03-2016, 03:09 PM
So long one can afford to to pay the monthly fees/allowances/gifts, who is to say who overpaid or what. Key word here is afford
Also, equally important is the return on investment. How much you pay per month/number of fucks you get back. Plus add in the intangibles like gfe, etc.

End of the day, willing buyer willing seller. Those with the most money will get the prettiest chicks. So long spend and splurge within your means thats the most important factor.

To me, this is all but a "game of love". Do understand that the girl will just dump you at the slightest hint of you not gonna pay her monthly upkeep, or when a bigger fish comes around. They are not stupid either as they know they have limited youth and will wanna milk as much as possible. So keep your own feelings in check, spend within your means, and enjoy the game

True.
I still feel house is a very expensive gift to give.
But the rich have the money to spend whatever he/she likes.

a2014
24-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Nice write up.
I am not married, so no worries.
Regarding what you said about not returning.
What happened if the girl still return?
Does it mean the girl like the guy?
Or just waiting for the time to chop?
TS, I guess this is very subjective, a few things may happen:

1. You go round telling people you are very rich, but you keep showing you are very stingy count by cents type. So she use a very long fishing rod and line to see when you will be up the hook.

2. You have the look of a movie star or a character of a so call her expectation of a good gentleman and don't mind accompanying you once in a while. Maybe can marry you and get out fast.

3. She got no business since you are available why not.

Emotionally tie to you auto return without any string attach, if you find one come home immediately and buy TOTO, sure strike one. Especially you are roaming in the FL and WL segment, what else will you get.

However if you have some money in your pocket and don't mind spending it, then OK, you can throw it out and amuse yourself.

Take Care

shenjingbin
24-03-2016, 08:11 PM
TS, I guess this is very subjective, a few things may happen:

1. You go round telling people you are very rich, but you keep showing you are very stingy count by cents type. So she use a very long fishing rod and line to see when you will be up the hook.

2. You have the look of a movie star or a character of a so call her expectation of a good gentleman and don't mind accompanying you once in a while. Maybe can marry you and get out fast.

3. She got no business since you are available why not.

Emotionally tie to you auto return without any string attach, if you find one come home immediately and buy TOTO, sure strike one. Especially you are roaming in the FL and WL segment, what else will you get.

However if you have some money in your pocket and don't mind spending it, then OK, you can throw it out and amuse yourself.

Take Care

Wow...you sound really pro.
Judging a person's character is easy, but really know what they are thinking is hard.
I know some people just have the factor that girls are attracted to.

bonkpedia
25-03-2016, 06:51 PM

Average looks, late 20s.
Not tall, about 1.5m.
Thats not alot.
Maybe she got 'bf' here.
Frankly, i am temped.

Guess everyone will have temptation before. 就看你自己的定力.

StartDevours
27-03-2016, 12:44 AM

Agree with you on this :)