PDA

View Full Version : GF eyes always close when having sex with me?

lobang_king
31-03-2016, 03:10 PM
hello brothers and sisters

i notice my GF always close her eyes when having sex with me

is it normal? in fact i think most gals i fucked always like to close their eyes when i fucked them.
just incase you are wondering i dont have a ugly face hor :D

what are your thoughts and experience?

Summerhillt
31-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Normal lah bro! Alot of girls I fucked also closed eyes de. Some don't even like to on lights lol!

Wipedout
31-03-2016, 03:38 PM
She's imagining getting fucked by david ong

lobang_king
31-03-2016, 03:48 PM
i sometime think she is thinking of other guys
am i thinking too much? :(
maybe i should change a girlfriend.

Normal lah bro! Alot of girls I fucked also closed eyes de. Some don't even like to on lights lol!

Abcdefghijklmn
31-03-2016, 03:52 PM
You think too much.

Do you prefer they give you a wtf look?

Male are vision creature and female are not

lobang_king
31-03-2016, 03:59 PM
mayb i think too much. was wondering does most girl close their eyes.

Any girls here can share thoughts? Where is my favourite dear HUGS

You think too much.

Do you prefer they give you a wtf look?

Male are vision creature and female are not

DevilTan4480
31-03-2016, 04:36 PM
I had many of such experiences before. All those girls that I have fucked, they all closed their eyes during sex. But they will open their eyes once in awhile to check me out. The girls are mainly enjoying themselves but will feel shy if have eye contact during sex. I can be certainly sure that in their mind, they are sexually fantasing with some hunks or some korean idols..haha

lobang_king
31-03-2016, 04:45 PM
but i am certainly better looking than 99% of those korean idols
so why dont they look at me? :D

I can be certainly sure that in their mind, they are sexually fantasing with some hunks or some korean idols..haha

Totallyuseless
31-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Do U close ur eyes when getting a bbbj???
Me passing by nia :D

otamay
31-03-2016, 08:30 PM
but i am certainly better looking than 99% of those korean idols
so why dont they look at me? :D

You must be fucking her very shiok until she.closed her eyes enjoying, same as all l encountered.

TwinTowers
31-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Normally the ladies will close their eyes cos their shy.

diputs1269
31-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Normally the ladies will close their eyes cos their shy.

Yes shy to show that they are enjoying sex.

norigo77
31-03-2016, 09:47 PM
It's either a sign that she is enjoying the pleasure or she is feeling guilty having sex with you...

HornyKingKong
31-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Many people automatically assume that if their partner has his or her eyes closed during sex that they’re fantasizing about someone else. However, this may not be the case!

There are many reasons why people close their eyes during sex, but despite what many think, having sex with your eyes closed is not always a bad thing.

Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to sex, which means that everyone has sex differently.

Sometimes people close their eyes during sex because they simply like to. People tend to voluntarily close their eyes in trusting situations as it inhibits their ability to see their surroundings. It can make people feel vulnerable, but it can also allow people to simply relax and just let go.

Sex is something that takes concentration, especially when it comes to orgasm. Men sometimes close their eyes to focus on lasting longer, or staying hard, especially if they have difficulty in these areas.

*Credit / Extracted from "Honestly Naked"

:D

archer69
31-03-2016, 10:21 PM
I also closed my eyes when having sex with GF.
More importantly is she keeps her mouth open and moan loud.

unsung80
31-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Close the eyes is to enjoy the moment. Next time when TS receiving a blowjob from your gf, close your eye too. I gurantee u will enjoy it better. Likewise when u bang her, she is closing her eye to enjoy your tool inside her. I wont rule out shyness as well, most girls are.

Cottoncandy93
31-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Enjoying the moment mah! I close eyes when having sex too. Haha

loneyheart
31-03-2016, 11:52 PM
see ppl take drugs or half drunker moving ard ? all eyes 1/2 opened or fully closed ... u try inhale n exhale deeply w eyes open n eyes close ... feeling is diff of cause eyes closed more better ... enjoying n steaming ... even pang sai too ...during n after u will blow out steaming hot air w eye closed :p some even roll back her eye :D

Max77
31-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Should hum her hard hard until she open her eyes in amazement haha

HANDFUL
01-04-2016, 12:15 AM
My mischivious x gf likes to give me the cross eye look when she feels im cumming... knn... i straight away no feel n have to re-start... hahaahahha

sootongs
01-04-2016, 12:36 AM
TS maybe your gf was sleepy....

Macallans
01-04-2016, 02:24 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Summerhillt
01-04-2016, 03:45 AM
see ppl take drugs or half drunker moving ard ? all eyes 1/2 opened or fully closed ... u try inhale n exhale deeply w eyes open n eyes close ... feeling is diff of cause eyes closed more better ... enjoying n steaming ... even pang sai too ...during n after u will blow out steaming hot air w eye closed :p some even roll back her eye :D

take drug, the bak jiu always loh loh droopy de, diff from having sex lah... having sex de is damn blissfull and song

Coin
01-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Close the eyes is to enjoy the moment. Next time when TS receiving a blowjob from your gf, close your eye too. I gurantee u will enjoy it better. Likewise when u bang her, she is closing her eye to enjoy your tool inside her. I wont rule out shyness as well, most girls are.

I fully agree with you.

lobang_king
01-04-2016, 08:32 AM
i hope it isnt the latter :p

It's either a sign that she is enjoying the pleasure or she is feeling guilty having sex with you...

lobang_king
01-04-2016, 08:35 AM
i guess i wont hear her moan cos everytime she open her mouth, i shove my cock into her mouth. :D

I also closed my eyes when having sex with GF.
More importantly is she keeps her mouth open and moan loud.

lobang_king
01-04-2016, 08:38 AM
i guess i am the very few who like to fuck girls looking at them.
it gives me alot of kicks even when receiving a bj, i would look at them. :p

HelloAngel
01-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Does it really matter if she close or open her eyes? Most important is she enjoys having sex with you and doesn't reject you. :D Closing eyes is a natural body reaction when one is in relaxation mode so you probably made your gf so shiok until she is totally relaxed... If you really want her to open her eyes n stare deep into yours, then why don't you just ask her to do so? She can't read your mind so perhaps sharing with her your preference will be good. My partner always tells me not to make him guess what I want from him. Just say it and he will try to fulfill it. :p;)

Trejo
01-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Some girls like to close their eyes and smile at you at the same time. What a turn on.

unsung80
01-04-2016, 09:03 PM

That's what i always did, when she suddenly opened her eyes and look at me giving me a shock face (because i thrust her really hard, fast and deep).

rocket_boy
01-04-2016, 09:49 PM
closing their eyes while enjoying sex means thinking of another man :D

just like men when masturbating, most also thinking of Angelina Jolie :D

squiggle
01-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Girls will only be doing this either because they sex with someone who is ugly/paid sex, shiok or it is a nature thing like walking we will swing our hands. The best is to go ask your gf.

bigass
01-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Just resting lah

otamay
02-04-2016, 12:33 AM
No need think or trouble too much, as long as can screw just enjoy. But don't close eyes and screw the wrong person.

mecurix86
02-04-2016, 12:59 AM
my gf did that too but open her eyes after i took the condom off lol

campdempsey
05-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Does it really matter if she close or open her eyes? Most important is she enjoys having sex with you and doesn't reject you. :D Closing eyes is a natural body reaction when one is in relaxation mode so you probably made your gf so shiok until she is totally relaxed... If you really want her to open her eyes n stare deep into yours, then why don't you just ask her to do so? She can't read your mind so perhaps sharing with her your preference will be good. My partner always tells me not to make him guess what I want from him. Just say it and he will try to fulfill it. :p;)

Just curious, how about you. Do you open or close your eyes when you're enjoying the sex?

sandibaby
09-04-2016, 10:08 PM
No leh, I close my eyes when I fucked with my boyfriend.
Partly because I awkward when I saw him staring at me and because felt too good already, I cannot, I need to close my eyes to enjoy. Hahaha :p

Continental
10-04-2016, 07:16 AM

Just curious, how about you. Do you open or close your eyes when you're enjoying the sex?
A very nice and good question. Hope the sis can enlighten us ;) Thank you !

jjlsk777
16-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Bro TS, it is normal lah. They are enjoying the session. Don't worry

guldon
16-04-2016, 10:41 AM
No leh, I close my eyes when I fucked with my boyfriend.
Partly because I awkward when I saw him staring at me and because felt too good already, I cannot, I need to close my eyes to enjoy. Hahaha :p

When partner closed her eyes, it'll turn me on also, can feel that she enjoy it and you can feel the body language.:D