PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Chootchiew type of soccer questions

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-06-2016, 02:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

1. Free kick and human wall
When a free kick is given near the goal pole, the team would form a human wall to block the ball. Wtf the team given the free kick also help to form the wall ? :confused:

2. Offside
As you should be aware, offsides are given if the striker go in front of the defender before the ball is passed to him. In this case if the defender all stand in middle of the field, means all the goondu players of the opponent will be forced to park before the midfield . Am I right to say that ?

3. Last person to touch the ball and ball went out of line. In this case, the other team would be given a throw in. But I notice this is not always the case. I always see the team that kick the ball out given the throw in. Is it got some other hidden rules or referee kah yew and kelong ?

4. Silly but valid question.
Why all the goondu players need to pass here pass there and then try to score. Can't they just station all at the scoring end and the goalie kick the ball very far .they can save all the energy to pass Lai pass kee.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?231402-Chootchiew-type-of-soccer-questions&goto=newpost).