PDA

View Full Version : My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Pages : [1] 2

Hardstick15by5
20-12-2017, 06:38 AM
short story from photos section

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=16810602#post16810602

characters

me

my distant uncle

his wife - aunty yan

my other uncle - uncle tay

aunty yan married my distant 'uncle', this year about 50 years old already. how on earth and why they got married back then i don't understand. they have one child, teen now. i think that uncle was quite rich back then but lost his fortunes.

every year we have christmas celebration, just a gift giving occasion actually, we usually gather at this rich uncle tay's penthouse, he will give out presents to everyone, usually quite good stuff like iphone for the kids and guys. i noticed him giving quite good bags to aunty yan... aunty yan usually came with her child, her husband skips this as his anti the occasion. i start to notice that aunty yan stopped opening her present in recent two years. her dressing has also started to improve also.

last year, i witnessed her coming out of the masterbed room with uncle tay. uncle tay acted normal and said she helped him remove the santa suit, which he will wear each year and the ladies love hugging him and taking photos with him. Uncle tay's wife is the traditional woman timid kind..

i pretended not to notice anything, but i was pretty sure uncle tay also helped to remove aunty yan's clothes in there as well.

that time i got closer to uncle tay. we went for massages together and stuff.. he's one rich pervert that's for sure. one day i finally brought up about aunty yan during foot massage. he looked at me with some hesitation but also some excitement. he told me to wait..

during lunch, he started to share the story. he told me how he got close to her 4 years ago after he saw her in a tighter red dress during CNY celebrations. come to think of it, i remember in that dress as well and how she caught my attention as well.

uncle tay: last time she always wear so aunty clothes. so that year the xmas i got her a few nice dresses. but size maybe wrong so a bit tight. but no regret leh, see her wear the red dress that day, buay tahan. see that butt want to grab. i got idea, went to room get hongpao wrap $500 inside. wait quite awhile when she going toilet i directed her to upstairs one. when she came out i told her i'm very impressed with her child, quite smart and well behaved la. i passed her the angpao, say it's for her child and I also want to sponsor her child tuition and computers like that. she on the spot so touched she teared. wah i quickly pull her in to hug her. but that time she quite innocent la, didn't hug me back, just broke down. i can understand why also, her husband so fucked up hardly give her money for her and kid. she was struggling for so long.. but song la, hug her can feel her neh press on me. but her arm were folded that time also. she still quite shy and not so open with me. i took her number say i will contact her about sponsoring for the tuition and everything. i touched her waist and guided her down back to living area. she's a good woman la, thank me profusely and also every year she will thank sincerely for the xmas presents...

me: then what happened after that?

randily
20-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Camping to support TS....
:D

nickotan
20-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Nice start, support too :)

POP69
20-12-2017, 10:49 AM
steam waiting for that moment now ! :D

RAMS75
20-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Camping here with chips & float ..

Keep it up Ts :D

Hardstick15by5
20-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Uncle Tay: you know she stayed back to help clear up. That time I really felt like making a move on her bring her go guest room and off her money for fucking but cannot la. This is reality. Not so easy one this woman so simple and innocent. I told her to go back and called cab for her, even gave her cab fare. She thank me like Siao, hold my hand someone when I pass her the money. At that time I thought hor seh liao.

Me: you called her the next day?

Uncle Tay: no. Learn ah boy. Must wait. Must establish a rely relationship first. She must see there’s something for her to lose, in case she’s not open minded to be my mistress let me bao. I called her one week later, let her wait and worry that I don’t call ma.

Me: Wah then you jio her go hotel?

Uncle Tay: no la... where got so fast. I ask her come out to go choose computer for her child lo. But before that, bring her go MBS makan at the restaurant up there. Luckily I reminded her we going some place attas asked her wear the dress gift. But she poor thing la no heels or matching shoes to wear. Can see she quite Paiseh with her shoes. I brought her go ferragamo buy a pair, she die die say no say cannot waste my money, I joke ask her give me a leg massage next time then she accept.. can see she was so uncomfortable in the shop. Go makan at the restaurant, she also out of place feeling, look so timid, the waiters think I traffick her sia. I had to remind her to enjoy the view also. During lunch I ordered wine insist she try, she a bit then tipsy also. While walking around see the view I hold her body a bit the waist area.

Me: then headed hotel room?

Uncle Tay: no la boy. You impatient leh. I wanted bring her go shoik more at the shoppes but she refuse also, say scared hubby see already question her where clothes come from also. Then ask about the computer say it’s already very generous already, so I bo bian bring her go elsewhere to buy. Luckily drove my Ferrari, see her get on then zaogeng also not bad, but her panties not sexy... she chose the cheapest at first but I in the end select the best Apple one la. She so touched can see her tearing. While paying at Cashier I put hand over her shoulder and hug for awhile. She never reject or anything. After that I ask her want watch a movie a not she say she better go back liao as child coming back. Reaching her house, she wanted to return me the shoes, say cannot let hubby see, hubby will accuse her of stealing his money and get violent, I could see some fear in eyes, think she kena beaten before. I explain to her can’t leave in my car also, my wife later think I affair, told her to say she borrowed from my wife for Job interview.. she didn’t want to go with it at first cos her hubby thinks no one will hire her for real.. then I had an idea, I should offer her a job!

sexcision
20-12-2017, 07:42 PM
That’s the pro of being rich lol

Hardstick15by5
20-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Uncle Tay: before she got off she thanked me non stop again, I insisted she wait in the car let me open door for her like gentleman but she very malu cos my car flashy scared neighbors gossip. Before she got off, I touched her shoulders tel her don’t need feel so guilty or indebted to me. Then ask her if she wants a job, she said yes. I told her I have a lot of business next few days I bring her to each one let her test test she what she likes. She was very very grateful. I pulled her in for a hug, thinking she will reciprocate but she didn’t so quite awkward. Wasted la the wine effect gone. Thought maybe can kiss her head or what... she got off. i didn't text her until late evening. was hoping she will start the text but didn't.. i messaged her at 11.30pm, 'so tmr same time pick you up?' she reply immediately can see she was waiting for my message to come, saying 'ok. same place. must wear formal again?' i replied her, 'no, did hubby say anything about your heels?' yan : no i hid it in the cupboard but he just came back earlier and i told him i'm going for job interviews. he never say anything so i will go ahead. thank you so much for being so kind to me. you really change my life.' i told her don't thank me too early yet. must find a job for her first then see how.. but when i say job i got a job for her in mind already. Mistress job la haha.

me: then what happened the next day?

Hardstick15by5
20-12-2017, 09:15 PM
now story draggy i apologise. will post more either later or tmr. sorry all.

fringe929
20-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Interesting story :)

Banecat
21-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Support TS :D:D:D

Hardstick15by5
21-12-2017, 01:09 AM
uncle tay: long story cut short, the next few days i everyday go pick her in my less flashy BMW around 10 am, then bring her go out makan. wah her dressing quite terok, i wanna buy clothes for her also hard. in the end she accepted to buy new clothes for her but must send her home before 3 pm as her hubby will end work around that time. i showed her some of my 'businesses' but i didn't bring her to my places. brought her to higher class spa, facial, massages. she got more used to my companionship and we often walk closely. so tempted to buy her lingerie but too early for that. can see she also start to get used to drinking wine and getting a bit tipsy. i can freely stroke her waist after the 3rd day. we talk a lot and bonded a lot, also found time to sign her child up for tuitions on weekends. i suggested back to back ones, so the child will be there for up to 3 hours. enough time for us in future to disappear and fuck. haha. even bring her go gold class movie, she also didn't ask why go for a movie. regret going gold class cos can't cuddle with her. but i order 2 wines for her alone and she got tipsy, slept through most of the movie but i got her to hold my hand before she dozed off. after she snooze liao, i let go already, waited too long, touched her shoulders gently, rub slowly downwards she no reaction i buay tahan liao slide in her top cup her neh squeeze abit then put finger into her bra and bua her nipples, can feel they already hard, bua her nipple until she start to move a lot. good thing i booked the entire gold class cinema scared she moan. bua until sian already, my hand go under the blanket, a bit hard at first but manage to push my hand inside her tight 3 quarters and panties , felt her bush never shave before, i like. fingered her for awhile, she horny hugged my arm... good thing la she can cum down there a lot. very wet. before she get close to orgasm i quickly stop let her horny hope she will ask me to fuck her later... rest of movie i quite bored also fell asleep.

whatthefuk
21-12-2017, 01:19 AM
camping here for more :D

chaoturtle
21-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Keep it coming TS!!! Nice and interesting story..

silver5surfer
21-12-2017, 01:59 AM
support. camping for more.

meijipcc
21-12-2017, 02:03 AM
this is a really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

madpig88
21-12-2017, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the updates TS, great stuff.

JustANewbie
21-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Camp here for more updates from TS.

michael_368
21-12-2017, 01:49 PM
TS, great story. Camping for more.:D

Albrox
21-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Nice story TS, support and camping ...

Hardstick15by5
21-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Uncle Tay: After the movie was about 1pm, I suggested go try another KTV which she thought I owned, got the big room with a smal pool table. I order their food and one jug of beer. She didn’t seem too bothered about going back late as I’ve started to pass her money for her kid to try dapao lunch. Previously she had to cook to save money but the kid is now going to dapao McDonald’s for a change. We started off singing first for awhile, I got her to drink more, sat closer and closer to her. Then moved on to play pool but she didn’t know how to play, so good chance for me to move in. Wah sibei song, I purposely Nia my cock on her butt a lot, hold her hands, go behind her and aim the shot together with her. Bua cock until semen leak briefs super wet. If only she was wearing dress or skirt. Then I challenge her to one match and punish her to drink beer. Went back to singing, I straight away sat close to her right beside hand out behind her touch her waist. We drank a bit more she told me she seh liao feel like resting and leaned back on the sofa, my hand so low touch her butt. I pulled her head out on my shoulder she didn’t resist. I wait awhile then hug her close and kiss her forehead, turned her body her breasts press down on my side. I stroke her butt freely she no resist. Think she knock out already I cup her neh and play around the nipple area. Luckily her bra is cheapo type no pad can easily feel her hard nipples. Bua until she high and grab me tight , I catch that signal and lift her chin and I move in lock lips with her. She hesitate for a while first, I bua her nipples both side she can’t hold back kiss me back and grab me also.

jwat
21-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Nice story

i^Xi0n
22-12-2017, 01:47 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

KnowItAll
22-12-2017, 01:55 AM
like this story very much bro... share more soon pls.

JAVgent
22-12-2017, 02:38 AM
support! :D:D

vkoolboi
22-12-2017, 06:36 PM
good story:D

tobleu
22-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Nice, camping for more :)

slicker69
22-12-2017, 10:37 PM
nice story...:)

Hardstick15by5
22-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Uncle Tay: After the movie was about 1pm, I suggested go try another KTV which she thought I owned, got the big room with a smal pool table. I order their food and one jug of beer. She didn’t seem too bothered about going back late as I’ve started to pass her money for her kid to try dapao lunch. Previously she had to cook to save money but the kid is now going to dapao McDonald’s for a change. We started off singing first for awhile, I got her to drink more, sat closer and closer to her. Then moved on to play pool but she didn’t know how to play, so good chance for me to move in. Wah sibei song, I purposely Nia my cock on her butt a lot, hold her hands, go behind her and aim the shot together with her. Bua cock until semen leak briefs super wet. If only she was wearing dress or skirt. Then I challenge her to one match and punish her to drink beer. Went back to singing, I straight away sat close to her right beside hand out behind her touch her waist. We drank a bit more she told me she seh liao feel like resting and leaned back on the sofa, my hand so low touch her butt. I pulled her head out on my shoulder she didn’t resist. I wait awhile then hug her close and kiss her forehead, turned her body her breasts press down on my side. I stroke her butt freely she no resist. Think she knock out already I cup her neh and play around the nipple area. Luckily her bra is cheapo type no pad can easily feel her hard nipples. Bua until she high and grab me tight , I catch that signal and lift her chin and I move in lock lips with her. She hesitate for a while first, I bua her nipples both side she can’t hold back kiss me back and grab me also.

uncle tay: luckily that ktv is owned by my friend, his employees know not to disturb me but i also got tip them la. i was very gian to fuck her in the room actually.

me: wah you got fuck girls there before?

uncle tay: haha.got... on the pool table tried before. but my friend warned me after that not to get his business in trouble.. so i kept my penis in my pants but lifted her shirt play with her neh neh and nipples. she damn high and kiss me like mad. i also buay tahan liao kiss her neh neh and suck her nipples, i unbutton her 3 quarters and unzipped a bit, stuff my hand into her panties and finger her. her cheebye fucking wet already. sibei song i one hand zua her cheebye and rub her nipple with the other, she grab me and kiss like a horny slut. i also sibei horny, unzipped my pants and took my cock out while the other hand still bua her nipples. i grab her hand and put on my lan jiao but her hand move away leh. i grabbed her hand harder and told her to shake shake only... she just hold my lan jiao and never move. i quite dulan finger her harder and pinch her nipples a bit as well.. she grabbed me with both hands and kiss me harder... then she suddenly do something and shock me sia. she grabbed my cock and started to shake it. i finger her chee bye so hard she also PCC for me so hard.. i cummed into her hands after a few minutes. after i rest awhile, i realise i better give her something to remember, finger fuck her like i want to tear her cheebye five ways. found her g spot and press until she cum. she moan so loud i got scared kiss her lips to shut her up..

me: wah. then after that got fuck?

uncle tay: wah no la. actually want jio her go hotel already but felt scared don't know how she will react also. quickly wear back her clothes properly then put her on my shoulder and i fall asleep on her head. we 'rested' for about half hour then both 'woke' up.. i was quite heng cos she act blur like nothing happened leh. sibei heng. scared she wonder what happened. her hand got my cum smell also evne though i tried to wipe for her... before we left she said she go toilet i think is to wash the cum smell off.. means she knew what happened but pretend nothing happened. on ride back she still behave normal normal. i realise.. can liao la...

i asked her.. 'hey tmr i bring you on a special date ok?'

yan: what special date?

' you find out tmr la. i'm sure you will be very happy one'

yan: ok lo. must wear formal?

'erm yes. you got swimsuit at home?'

yan: har going swimming ah? where? no leh. don't have.. the last time i had one was 15 years ago!

'then swim naked lo..'

yan: hey naughty!

'haha. kidding la..' i maybe go buy bikini for you la. what's your cup size roughly ah? i go buy swimsuit for you..'

yan replied innocently: oh.. C lo.. 32 or 34 depend on bra.

'wah so big ah. nice leh.. haha'

yan: oei.. stop it..... hehe..

when we reached her area, before she got off , 'so tmr what time?'

ho seh liao la...

me: wah uncle.. ... ho seh liao... can fuck liao... what you do after that?

vkoolboi
23-12-2017, 03:04 AM
continue please. Don't stop at the best part

basfreak
23-12-2017, 05:39 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Hardstick15by5
23-12-2017, 11:45 PM
uncle tay: i go home quickly then check booking. couldn't believe my luck, the room was booked.. spoiled the plans i made during the drive back. but luckily, managed to find another room. burn one hole in my bank as i intend to pay by cash. my wife will think i lost the money to gambling again. book already then headed out to search for the bikini i like... next day, picked her up for lunch first and drove her to the 'special place'... she was quite shocked also, after checking in, the service was fantastic. she seemed very excited. when we reached our villa, yan was over the moon... i tipped the butler and ordered some bottles of wine. after he left, i found yan outdoors, looking at the view. i took the bikini set out..

'weather very hot. let's go for a swim.' i handed the bikini set to her..

yan: this place must be very expensive! so many rooms! you booked it for us? how much?

'don't ask la.. just enjoy.. quick go change.'

yan took one look at the bikini she looked reluctant. but she felt guilty to turn me down. 'ok.'

i also went to change, put the bathrobe on, the butler returned with the bottles.. i let him in and he opened one bottle first. then.. yan came out... in JUST THE RED BIKINI. she screamed a little in shock and went back into the toilet to hide. the butler looked nervous also. i told him it's ok. felt a bit turned on by the incident.

'can come out liao' i said to her and took off my bathrobe.

yan came out slowly and looked embarrassed. she folded her arms to hide her breasts and stomach too.

'wow you look sexy leh... the butler just now drooled haha.'

yan: i'm so fat la. don't lie..

i noticed yan was trying to avoid looking at my red trunks. i offered her a glass of wine to drink together, after that brought her out..

'yan ah, i think i have a nice job for you leh.. quite easy one, think you will like it. the pay good also. 3k a month'

yan: huh? really? that's a lot! thank you so much! what job is it?

'haha be my personal assistant.. so now start trial ok? see how good you are. go toilet get the body lotion, we use as sun block. get all the bottles ok?'

yan: ok sure sure!

i went out and waited for her at the pool. she came out, i told her to rub the lotion all over my body, when she rubbed my thigh, my penis so hard.she confirm know i steam leh. but ignored it. i rubbed on her also, she never stop me, let me touch most of her body, i get her to drink somemore first. we both finished two glasses. i got into the water first, it was cold. she hesitate to come in, from below, i look up at her, the breasts look so big, i wanna squeeze so bad. she told me she's scared. not really sure how to swim..

i thought to myself.

HO SEH LIAO

Hardstick15by5
23-12-2017, 11:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5wKEq4Sl.jpg (https://imgur.com/5wKEq4S)

StandingIn
24-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Nice story, really ho seh liao !! :D

MarlboroKen
24-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Nice story bro

BK4ever
24-12-2017, 07:03 AM
good story ts, it's nice.

Hardstick15by5
24-12-2017, 11:49 PM
DULAN. actually supposed to be fucking her now.

she's supposed to be doing her 'night shift work now'.

but uncle tay called her last min say want bang her...

DULAN

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 12:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/t9ChUXHl.jpg (https://imgur.com/t9ChUXH)

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 12:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hdApJ0Il.jpg (https://imgur.com/hdApJ0I)

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 12:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wA8hQDum.jpg (https://imgur.com/wA8hQDu)http://i.imgur.com/Xr3nCPKm.jpg (https://imgur.com/Xr3nCPK)http://i.imgur.com/KJpLev9m.jpg (https://imgur.com/KJpLev9)http://i.imgur.com/d7ksvehm.jpg (https://imgur.com/d7ksveh)

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 12:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YFooBAMm.jpg (https://imgur.com/YFooBAM)http://i.imgur.com/hAKdHWbm.jpg (https://imgur.com/hAKdHWb)

http://i.imgur.com/QgWdFlGm.jpg (https://imgur.com/QgWdFlG)http://i.imgur.com/CUYWKlEm.jpg (https://imgur.com/CUYWKlE)

jwat
25-12-2017, 12:24 AM
Your uncle knows you up her or not?

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 01:00 PM
The story will reveal itself haha

Banecat
25-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Awesome story bro!!!
I love MILF themes LOL :D:D

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Awesome story bro!!!
I love MILF themes LOL :D:D
She more Aunty than milf. Chubby aunty

RockyScience
25-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Support nice story!

vkoolboi
25-12-2017, 11:08 PM
carry on bro:)

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 11:15 PM
uncle tay: i go home quickly then check booking. couldn't believe my luck, the room was booked.. spoiled the plans i made during the drive back. but luckily, managed to find another room. burn one hole in my bank as i intend to pay by cash. my wife will think i lost the money to gambling again. book already then headed out to search for the bikini i like... next day, picked her up for lunch first and drove her to the 'special place'... she was quite shocked also, after checking in, the service was fantastic. she seemed very excited. when we reached our villa, yan was over the moon... i tipped the butler and ordered some bottles of wine. after he left, i found yan outdoors, looking at the view. i took the bikini set out..

'weather very hot. let's go for a swim.' i handed the bikini set to her..

yan: this place must be very expensive! so many rooms! you booked it for us? how much?

'don't ask la.. just enjoy.. quick go change.'

yan took one look at the bikini she looked reluctant. but she felt guilty to turn me down. 'ok.'

i also went to change, put the bathrobe on, the butler returned with the bottles.. i let him in and he opened one bottle first. then.. yan came out... in JUST THE RED BIKINI. she screamed a little in shock and went back into the toilet to hide. the butler looked nervous also. i told him it's ok. felt a bit turned on by the incident.

'can come out liao' i said to her and took off my bathrobe.

yan came out slowly and looked embarrassed. she folded her arms to hide her breasts and stomach too.

'wow you look sexy leh... the butler just now drooled haha.'

yan: i'm so fat la. don't lie..

i noticed yan was trying to avoid looking at my red trunks. i offered her a glass of wine to drink together, after that brought her out..

'yan ah, i think i have a nice job for you leh.. quite easy one, think you will like it. the pay good also. 3k a month'

yan: huh? really? that's a lot! thank you so much! what job is it?

'haha be my personal assistant.. so now start trial ok? see how good you are. go toilet get the body lotion, we use as sun block. get all the bottles ok?'

yan: ok sure sure!

i went out and waited for her at the pool. she came out, i told her to rub the lotion all over my body, when she rubbed my thigh, my penis so hard.she confirm know i steam leh. but ignored it. i rubbed on her also, she never stop me, let me touch most of her body, i get her to drink somemore first. we both finished two glasses. i got into the water first, it was cold. she hesitate to come in, from below, i look up at her, the breasts look so big, i wanna squeeze so bad. she told me she's scared. not really sure how to swim..

i thought to myself.

HO SEH LIAO

Uncle Tay (50+ years old) and aunty Yan (34 years old)

uncle tay: i told her

'don't worry. come, uncle support you.'

then she came down slowly i just grope her body guide her to hang on to me.her legs spread and her cheebye area press on my cock. her breasts press on me song sia. i supported her by holding on to her butt. her head beside my head, i kissed her ears and head as i walked her to the other side of the pool. once reached I let her down and turned her around to enjoy the view. i hold her waist first, aim my cock in between her butt cheeks, pressed my cock in the middle, wrap my hands around her front on her neh neh and press on it. she never stop me also. we stand there for awhile, she marveled at the scenery but it got boring after awhile. my cock got bua her butt repeatedly but softly, she never say anything but finally say she tired wanna close her eyes rest for awhile, got headache from the wine... i turned her body around, cup her neh neh a bit while doing so she also never bother, i walk her to the corner, put her head on my shoulder let her 'sleep'. her legs wrap around my waist my cock press directly on her cheebye. i pat her bag let her sleep... awhile later i also got bored. stroke her body teasingly around the butt area. i got bored liao, push my finger into her bikini and rubbed her nipple. she never stop me. her nipples already hard. rubbed until her body become restless.. i untie her bikini below string one side. slide her bikini panties away and squeeze my hand in between our tummy, i tease her cheebye until she cannot take it sia, like want my fingers to go in like that. i keep stroking her cheebye lips seduce her. she grabbed me tight and hugged. i wanted to kiss her and also push my penis in but i want it to become official that day. i hold myself back.. finally i got bored already put her panties back properly and tied it.. adjusted her bikini bra a bit also. my legs also aching.. i woke her up, she pretended to be blur.. told her my legs tired... we got out of the pool. i told her to help me walk as my legs were tired.

'so far so good leh. you are a good personal assistant. come we go rinse the chlorine off...'

we went into the shower, i asked her to help use water rinse the chlorine off my body, pulled my brief she aimed the water inside but she looked away. after that i helped her, i lift her bikini a bit saw her nipple she also didn't say anything.

after that we dry ourselves, i told her to assist me to the entertainment room, she put on the bathrobe for me and then herself, we brought the wine in. drank a bit, sang a bit. i pull her closer and kiss her on her cheek from time to time, test test her. her bathrobe also loose and show her cleavage. she like very ok with me already. singing also lean on to me. i decided to ask the question liao.

Hardstick15by5
25-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Some photos to share in case you don't go to the pics side..

http://i.imgur.com/oTvmEiAm.jpg (https://imgur.com/oTvmEiA)http://i.imgur.com/sOAlsRqm.jpg (https://imgur.com/sOAlsRq)http://i.imgur.com/i7fxoqRm.jpg (https://imgur.com/i7fxoqR)http://i.imgur.com/QIsO6HAm.jpg (https://imgur.com/QIsO6HA)

ChoiSum
26-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Nice update bro, please continue :)

Hardstick15by5
26-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Uncle Tay :

‘Yan ah, so you ok to be my personal assistant? I pay you 2k a month. You help me run errands, eat meals with me accompany me go out and stuff. You ok?’

Yan: oh wow. That’s a very lucky job to have! Of course I’m ok!

I waited to see if she will ask about the salary, cos I said 3k earlier . But she didn’t.. I was quite impressed that she’s not the money grabber type even though her situation at home since married quite bad.

I put my leg on her lap and asked her o massage my thigh. She did it without any hesitation. I point to the area much nearer to my red trunks she also massage without hesitation.

‘Actually, is $2000 enough? I can pay you more, you interested?’

Yan: huh 2000 a lot a already! I cannot take so much from you. You already very nice to me already!

‘Haha am I the nicest person to you ?’

Yan: yes! Number one!

‘Really? I’m happy to hear that.. but I can give you more la, like allowance like that. 5 k.. But you take care of my every single need lo. Is that ok?’

Yan: 5k?? Don’t need so much! 2k enough already. You can ask me to do anything for you.

‘Yan ah, (i stroked her hair) you never think leh. Your child very kiang eh, next time grow up the university fees very ex. Your husband got save up and plan for that? . ‘

Yan kept quiet and realise it... she looked troubled.. eyes look a bit sad. I know ho seh cos mention her hubby will make her vulnerable..

‘You sure I ask you to do anything you also willing to do? I might as well pay you 5k lo You take 5 k can save up for many things also.’

Yan: yup! But I feel bad.. 5k is way too much. I don’t have much qualifications also’

‘Good la I like your attitude. Come cheers again. ( I get her to drink) you hard working for me work hard to please my needs can already. I will take good care of you ok? Come finish it...’

She nodded her head, she finished her wine, and continued massaging my high without me telling her to do so.. she’s good la, local Singaporean but behave like overseas helper.

‘Yan ah. My trunks very tight the chlorine think still on it. Can help me remove it?’

Hardstick15by5
26-12-2017, 11:26 PM
story by uncle Tay

yan: you want me to wash the chlorine away?

'haha. don't need. take it off can already..'

she looked genuinely blur about it.

yan: oh ok.

she helped me stand up, then squat down to help me move my trunks down. can see that she took a quick look at my erected lan jiao before looking down..

yan: i go wash..

'no need. come give it to me..'

i took it from her and sat down. i threw my trunks away.

'yan ah. can help me? swelling quite pain..'

i pointed to my thigh.

yan: yes of course!

she sat beside me and i put my leg on her lap. i point to the area very close to my lanjiao. she massage there without any complain. i waited a while more.

'yan ah. can help me here? '

i pointed to my lan jiao

jwat
26-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Nice update, Yan got work beside working for uncle Tay?

Hardstick15by5
27-12-2017, 01:02 AM
yan: huh? how to help?

'sorry ah.. my own wife don't help me anymore.. i always feel very uncomfortable because of it. you ok to help me feel better?'

yan: ok. i can try.

she looked scared though.

'yan come, you kneel down here..'

i put my leg on the ground, leg spread a bit. yan did as was told, but can see there was a bit of reluctance. i look down at her, sibei buay tahan sia! her bathrobe separated so much can see her cleavage but like can see cannot see like that.

yan: how now?

she asked reluctantly liao.

'yan ah. i very long never shoot liao. wife don't want help me i got a lot semen stuck inside, can be quite painful daily.. help me shoot it out ok?'

yan looked stunned i was so direct. she didn't really know how to respond also.

'just hold it first and rub for me first...'

yan looked away and hold my lanjiao. i guided her hand to masturbate slowly for me..

'ahhhh yan.. you are good.. ahhh..'

i moan a bit, but it was faked. i stroked her hair and made her look up at me when i tipped her chin up.

'yan ah, help me kiss kiss a bit. i will feel better...'

she didn't respond also, but her head moved forward and i felt her lips touch my cock.. like heaven sia. she planted kisses slowly on my lan jiao head.

'you done this ever before?'

yan shook her head immediately.

'yan.. open your mouth.. help me suck gently until it comes out ok..'

she never nod... but kissed on my lan jiao head a few more times..

'yan ah.. please... suck can? please... ahhhhh..'

without warning, her mouth opened and my lanjiao went in to her mouth. i let her suck for me a feel more times...

'yan ah.. lick please.. suck and lick... suck and lick... ohhh.. yess... yesss.. ahhh you are good...... ahhhh yannn.. yannnn...'

i stroke her head and hair..... 'yan show me more...' i signal to her bath robe...

her hand let go of my lan jiao and took off her bathrobe.

her sucking skills not very good but since it was her virgin blow, i found it very song.. she worked very hard for me, i guide her to mouth fuck my lanjiao also, she moved her head up and down on my cock. i was thinking, i want to cum inside her mouth. but i also want to fuck her already. wait too long already.. but if cum liao, need wait one hour then can. scared by then she regret already don't let sex how..

i stopped her from mouth fucking my lanjiao until i cum. i got her to stand up...

'show me leh..'

she looked away as she untied her bikini string. i pulled her closer as i buay tahaned liao. her bikini dropped to the floor and i cupped and licked her nipples.. my licking skills quite good she hugged me a bit more. i untied her bikini panties and played with her cheebye.. she fucking wet already, cum flowing down her legs. i play with her cheebye, tease it so much. so much cum flow out. finally i push finger in and finger her, she never complain or stop me.

i really buay tahan already.

i got up, carried her up and move her to the bed room... as i walked...

'yan ah.. let me do ok.. me and wife very long never do already.. i really cannot tahan anymore...'

to my surprise..

she nodded her head!

Truthful
27-12-2017, 07:44 AM
your story is damn nice ts! waiting here for more. :)

cupid xpress
27-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Power lah Uncle Tay

whatdoido
27-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Support the awesome uncle

Hardstick15by5
27-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Uncle Tay:

I put her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I never wait push in immediately and zua her cheebye missionary. I at first move in the kiss with her while pia her chee bye but it was weird for us. She didn’t kiss back a lot so I just focus pump her pussy, she moan a lot even take the pillow to cover her face. Think she Paiseh and embarrassed cos I kept looking down at her moan..fucked her good good about 5 minutes then I buay tahan liao cummed inside her. Too high already no chap la.. felt song also. She also never stop me. But I felt a bit worried that she not very impressed by my ability also, I know I no young horse so rest awhile then use my tongue pleasure her nice nice from nipple to cheebye. Felt a bit disgusted kept thinking I lick my own cum but I also seh too lazy to care. She moan loud loud for me quite lousy think she first time get licked, her legs keep clamp my head shut. Lick until she orgasm my Imgur also sore.

We both fell asleep. Then, she woke me up.

jwat
27-12-2017, 09:01 PM
nice update, more please

Hardstick15by5
28-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Uncle Tay:

I put her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. I never wait push in immediately and zua her cheebye missionary. I at first move in the kiss with her while pia her chee bye but it was weird for us. She didn’t kiss back a lot so I just focus pump her pussy, she moan a lot even take the pillow to cover her face. Think she Paiseh and embarrassed cos I kept looking down at her moan..fucked her good good about 5 minutes then I buay tahan liao cummed inside her. Too high already no chap la.. felt song also. She also never stop me. But I felt a bit worried that she not very impressed by my ability also, I know I no young horse so rest awhile then use my tongue pleasure her nice nice from nipple to cheebye. Felt a bit disgusted kept thinking I lick my own cum but I also seh too lazy to care. She moan loud loud for me quite lousy think she first time get licked, her legs keep clamp my head shut. Lick until she orgasm my Imgur also sore.

We both fell asleep. Then, she woke me up.

yan was looking worried.. she kept saying it was late and she's going to get in trouble... when i finally woke up properly, then realise it was already 6pm... she was getting dressed already, but also looked very worried.

yan: can you drive me back? i'm too late already. i don't know how to explain why i'm so late...

'relax yan.... i have the perfect excuse... i will send you home ok, but i want you to promise me one thing..'

yan: huh? how? ok. i promise...

'see the room, expensive leh. stay tonight with me ok?'

yan: huh. then how i explain? cannot la..

'can.. don't worry. i got the best excuse for you...'

i took out a stack of shirt and pants from bag and showed to her..

'this is the uniform for my ktv staff... i brought many sets for you. this will be your 'job' you tell your hubby ok?'

yan: oh.. that's a good idea. but i really can't stay overnight...

'you want me to sleep here alone tonight? (i sounded a bit angry) '

yan: huh. no no. but how do i explain myself?

'say tonight my ktv staff shortage, need you to start work night shift immediately. smart right?'

yan kept quiet for awhile.. then... she realise.

yan: oh yeah. yes can.. but can i go home first? i need to settle my child's dinner also.

'oh yes. and give money for breakfast and lunch ok? come. i send you home. you go change into the ktv uniform first..'

yan quickly did so, she came out very quickly, butler sent us to my car. i regret driving my sports car at that moment as i thought of asking her to suck for me on the drive back. on drive back, she seem ok, no sign like she felt guilty or what. reached her neighbourhood, she told me to drop her off 3 blocks away from her home. before she got off, i asked her for a kiss on my lip. she a bit reluctant looked around and gave me a quick peck. she told me she will be back in about 15 mins.. the kiss was awkward...

i waited... 20 mins passed already...

shit..

did she back out already?

BK4ever
28-12-2017, 04:43 AM
it's a very nice story bro! support you.

Hardstick15by5
28-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Uncle Tay

i was about to take my phone up and call her, she finally appeared. still in the ktv uniform... i prepared myself mentally that she say she can't do this anymore.... but she opened the car door and came in...

yan: sorry sorry.

'what happened? i thought you not coming back already..'

yan: sorry ... sorry.. had to settle him la.

seems like got tears in her eyes..

'yan what did he do?'

yan: his ego very big... want me to get money but doesn't want me to work say he lose face cannot support family..

'yan ah, look at me..... forget about him ok... over time you have money, you can ignore him already. don't need to care about him...'

yan kept quiet...

i tilt her head to face me.

'just focus on me ok. i will treat you well..'

yan nodded her head.. :ok..

i leaned over kissed her on her lips... it still felt awkward...

' yan come i adjust the seat for you..'

i tilt her seat back so she lean back.. got her to take off her pants, just wear the polo tee shirt uniform..

'just lean back and relax... don't think about anything.. '

i touched her thigh and played with her panties.. i played with her clitoris then push two fingers into her cheebye.. i started to zua her chee bye, flick my fingers inside hit her g spot. she moan so loud i scared others walk by can hear.. she hard to please... still no orgasm.. wah fuck my back and fingers so tired liao. i give up... i bluff got people come liao. let's go back hotel.. before i started driving off, yan got up from her seat and bend over in front of me.

yan: let me please you as you drive..

TaviaYeung
28-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Please continue TS!

Hardstick15by5
28-12-2017, 11:19 PM
uncle tay:

she sucked for me the whole journey, but i instructed her to just suck gently. she's very hardworking. when i grab her breasts, she even lift up her shirt to let me play. at that point, i wish my windows not tinted, love to let others see. song.. once reach back our villa, i ask her strip me naked then strip herself to let me see, then i ask her put back the polo t shirt and pretend to be my real employee and fuck with me. quite song. i fucked her doggy she never try before first time in her life. she scream like siao. this round i lasted longer . about 8 mins like that. then we ordered room service, watched tv.. showered together and went to bed like couple.. can see she was very relaxed and enjoy. next morning i woke up also song, she massaging me nicely, but i signal her to blow for me. she did willingly. we go makan breakfast both wearing the bathrobe cos we both never bring other clothes. after that swim in the public foam pool for awhile, no people, i finger her abit but she said painful. she say go back our private pool swim better... i had idea.. go back our private pool. i fucked her inside the pool although she keep saying pain. but i don't care fuck her about two mins then stop... we rest awhile.. i can see she still horny so teach her to ride my cock on the sofa. luckily i still hard...she ride me until i cum inside her again.. but she like never cum so i got her to lie down and let me finger until she orgasm.

finally check out already. she seemed sad cos must go home. on the way back, she ask me when is her work shift again, can see she doesn't really want to go home. i told her we both go home clock some hours first, if not later our spouses suspect then gone case. i told her i pick her up the next day. i go home accompany wife a bit. then sleep. woke up after dreaming yan fuck with me. realise i miss her too soon already .... i message her.

' can you work night shift again tonight? got sudden reception take MC.'

jwat
29-12-2017, 07:37 PM
nice photo update :D

GuoJins
29-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Nice story, hoping for more

curiousSG
30-12-2017, 07:57 AM
it's a nice story ts, thanks for sharing.

Hardstick15by5
30-12-2017, 09:48 AM
uncle tay:

she sucked for me the whole journey, but i instructed her to just suck gently. she's very hardworking. when i grab her breasts, she even lift up her shirt to let me play. at that point, i wish my windows not tinted, love to let others see. song.. once reach back our villa, i ask her strip me naked then strip herself to let me see, then i ask her put back the polo t shirt and pretend to be my real employee and fuck with me. quite song. i fucked her doggy she never try before first time in her life. she scream like siao. this round i lasted longer . about 8 mins like that. then we ordered room service, watched tv.. showered together and went to bed like couple.. can see she was very relaxed and enjoy. next morning i woke up also song, she massaging me nicely, but i signal her to blow for me. she did willingly. we go makan breakfast both wearing the bathrobe cos we both never bring other clothes. after that swim in the public foam pool for awhile, no people, i finger her abit but she said painful. she say go back our private pool swim better... i had idea.. go back our private pool. i fucked her inside the pool although she keep saying pain. but i don't care fuck her about two mins then stop... we rest awhile.. i can see she still horny so teach her to ride my cock on the sofa. luckily i still hard...she ride me until i cum inside her again.. but she like never cum so i got her to lie down and let me finger until she orgasm.

finally check out already. she seemed sad cos must go home. on the way back, she ask me when is her work shift again, can see she doesn't really want to go home. i told her we both go home clock some hours first, if not later our spouses suspect then gone case. i told her i pick her up the next day. i go home accompany wife a bit. then sleep. woke up after dreaming yan fuck with me. realise i miss her too soon already .... i message her.

' can you work night shift again tonight? got sudden reception take MC.'

Uncle Tay:

that night she came out to 'work' for me. she wore the ktv uniform, black polo t shirt and pants. we checked into MBS. i paid for two nights in a row, got a garden view room. when we reached we fucked like lovers. she is very horny and willing. i brought her out to the balcony to fuck full naked, she was ok. i pumped her doggy from behind while she watched the the view and supertrees. before i cum i turn her around and get her to suck my lanjiao until i cummed inside her mouth for the first time. i enjoyed the view and looking down at her also. sibei song.

but one thing i was still sian about was, her underwear all very boring. clothes also. i want her dress up hot to go out with me. then i got idea. we hugged and slept like a couple. she's very nice to me and caring also, but i also wonder is it because I haven't give her the salary yet. next day, woke up in the morning, she gave me a surprise. she suck my cock as she woke up earlier than me.quite song feeling cos confirm already, she is now my willing mistress. I turn her body and we did 69. i lick for her until my tongue sore, she also sucked til i cummed in her mouth, she never worry about swallowing, when i got up my cum all gone never stain the bed. we went to the club area for breakfast, after that i brought her down to the shops area and bought clothes for her to wear. she didn't want at first but i told her i will extend the room for one week, she can leave the clothes here. then. she was ok but concerned where to keep the clothes after the one week. i told her i maybe hide in my car boot as i drove my BMW that period..

after shopping i brought her lunch then brought the new clothes to dry cleaning services. she brought the lingerie home to wash secretly. i went back home acc wife. later that night picked her up around 9 pm cos she needed more time to dry the lingerie. when i picked her up, she kept smiling. i wonder what's wrong then realise her breasts looked diff. she confirm wearing the new bra. i took out my cock she suck for me while i drove. she also lifted her shirt to show me the bra. song. but i told her not to make me cum so she sucked very gently only..we went to collect the clothes. i picked out one dress for her to wear, she change in the toilet. brought her back to hotel in side lift already groping her , go back room to fuck but with her bra and panties on. bring to balcony fuck again. this time round i wanted to cum on her breasts and bra.

next morning we went swimming, she wore the bikini, i grope her a lot in the pool didn't care what others think...

the next few days we fuck a lot, each day tried a new position to fuck... fuck until my lanjiao so sore. i admit la, i took viagra also.... first few days fuck 2 -3 times a day. but after 5 days, slow down to once a day... also got a bit bored...

then i had idea..

i shall bring her along as my mistress to meet my closer clients..

KTVbuddy
30-12-2017, 10:11 AM
really like your story ts, do continue.

Hardstick15by5
30-12-2017, 10:46 AM
really like your story ts, do continue.
Your name is a prelude to what’s to come next

UnoSaki
30-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Very nice story, please continue :)

vkoolboi
30-12-2017, 11:29 AM
continue.... i am addicted to your story. i hope you will swap her and bring her out braless and pantyless to zaogeng.

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 12:17 AM
I chose outfit for her, lingerie inside very sexy also. the dress quite short if she bend forward the butt all see liao. the front cleavage got show a bit. ate dinner with two clients, also uncle uncle like me, i sit with her grope her legs and waist whole dinner let them see.. one seem interested but the other not so much as he only into xiao mei mei and skinny. after that they want go ktv high class one with good privacy, i brought yan along. we order in ladies, they picked theirs. Dave, the one interested in yan sat beside her, one seat away. he got a girl to himself but he kept looking at yan's legs.. i super turn on by his attention to yan.

i started to make out with yan, luckily she drank a bit also so now tipsy more easy going. earlier she kept pulling her skirt lower to show less thigh.. i kiss her lips, we make out a bit then she move to kiss my neck. i unbutton down my shirt and she kissed and licked my nipples. the other guy had already started with his slim xiao mei mei, dave's girl was busy trying to get his attention but he kept turning to look at yan.. i decide to put on a better show for Dave let him enjoy more. i lift yan's chin up to make out more with her then i lick her ears and hand stroke up her thigh, her skirt showed her panties. i played with her panties a bit then stroked in and touch her clit. she moan and grabbed me i started to finger her while Dave watched.. yan moaned out then she stopped cos she realize we were not alone.... and she pushed my hands away...

i whispered to her it's ok, the rest do their own stuff we do ours. say i like it cos exciting.. she replied say she very paiseh. i told her i always fantasize this to do with my lover in ktv room, ask her to fulfill my fantasy. she gave me a look of doubt. then just nodded her head. i fed her some more alcohol then she ok liao.. i took out my lanjiao signaled her to suck for me. she bend her head forward, her hips raised sideways, her legs still off the sofa, and I lift her skirt up and showed dave her panties. dave saw liao smile at me, i reach out to her cheebye and slide into her panties and pull aside, now Dave saw her cheebye. i fingered her made her very horny she sucked like a slut. Dave hand like wanted to play with her cheebye too but i smacked his hand away...

i afraid i cummed too soon so stopped her and guided her to climb on to me. after we adjusted enough, Yan worked quite hard as she rode my lanjiao cowgirl style. i unzipped her dress at the back and pulled the front down, exposed her breast in the lingerie bra.. she continued to ride me but got check to see if Dave and the other guy was looking... when i was about to unhook her lacey bra she stop me and whispered to me that Dave is looking. i told her back aiyo nevermind look look only ma... she was reluctant but i pleaded.. then she closed her eye and shook her head..

swee liao. off her bra came of... Dave watched song song...

watched her breasts shake as she rode me hard... i sucked her nipples and make her moan too.. finally i really can't take it already... cummed inside her, she slowed down her riding and the cum flow down her legs and on to my legs also... she quickly wear back her dress without the bra and she took the bra and hid it. she sat beside me on the other side. she told me she wanted to go back already. i told her we have to finish the bottle. ask her to pass me the glass. i drank a bit and force her to finish the rest for me. after awhile, i rested my eyes and wake up,

only to find...

Banecat
31-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Awesome update bro!!!

jwat
31-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Only to find ...she is BJ Dave?

Nice update

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Only to find ...she is BJ Dave?

Nice update
Much worse.

Tai_zi21
31-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Awaiting ur next part

Cheers and happy new year to u TS

CCLL
31-12-2017, 02:50 PM
cheer for the new year and new year eve.
look forward update.....

foursome?:eek:

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Exchange between Uncle Tay and his close client Dave

‘You cb my mistress also cannot let go is it?’

Dave: I thought is some girl you call in one to accompany you one leh. Sorry la

‘Already said is my relative wife my mistress already.’

Dave: Thought you joking ma? Where got so lucky one relative wife also can let you bao (keep as mistress) this one also look quite good leh.

‘Haha that is true, but I’m very nice to her ok’

Dave: sorry la to, really honest mistake thought was a call girl... how brother, want share her allowance? Share share leh? We take turns bao her...

‘Sorry lo, I don’t intend to share’

Dave: in future la.. after you get bored.

‘Why ah, you seem so interested.. she’s not a Ms Singapore also leh..’

Dave: Got something about her face that look I have lust for.. too bad she never put make up.. I see liao just want to fuck her on the spot and cum on her face..

‘You cb luckily yday I woke up in time...’

Dave: tonight KTV again leh?

‘Hmmm. Get back to you later’

Uncle Tay contemplated on his offer.

He was very turned on when they two talked about his new And first ever mistress Aunty Yan...

He had an idea...

sexcision
31-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Hmmm so he caught Dave and yan doing wat?

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 07:20 PM
It was the next morning after Uncle Tay brought Yan to meet his clients for the first time. he felt quite guilty and wondered if he should even bring up the topic at all. he thought about it, then decided better don't mention in case she goes kee siao. he laid in bed pretend to sleep see what she says when she wakes up..

when yan woke up, she waited for awhile, then removed the blanket gently and quietly so as no to wake uncle tay up. she massaged his penis gently then proceeded to blow for him.. uncle tay felt sibei guilty and touched. she does this for him cos he mentioned that it's his fantasy to wake up to blowjobs.her blowjob was getting better also. uncle tay couldn't take it already...

'yan ah.. morning.. come come. let's sit up'

yan: slurps.. oh ?

'actually, last night something happened, do you remember anything at all?'

yan: huh. what happened? i only remember us... make love.. then i fell asleep already...

'yes yes. but after that . do you remember anything?'

yan: no no. what happened?? are you ok?

uncle tay felt so guilty cos all she does is worry about him.

'yes i am ok... i think we both fell asleep. when i woke up, i saw my client molesting you.. i quickly stopped him.. i'm sorry it happened ok. i really knocked out also?'

yan looked rather shocked... she kept quiet for awhile.. : nevermind la it's ok. he was drunk also.. happened already. not your fault also...

uncle tay felt even more guilty... she hugged him....

'you don't feel angry with him? or want to know what he did?'

yan: nevermind it's over already........... what did he do?

'when i woke up, you were kissing with him.'

yan: huh?? me??

' no no. i think it's because you were drunk and he was fingering you, so you high didn't know who it was and kiss back. he already stripped your dress down your top exposed liao. he was just about to push his penis inside you but i quickly stopped him...'

yan was stumped.. she kept quiet...

'are you ok? i'm sorry ok. i should have taken better care of you..'

yan: no no it's not your fault... i should have stayed awake also....... sorry i kissed him back...

at that point, uncle tay's guilt really was all time high.

'aiyo how can blame you. erm... you still ok with me to go meet clients at ktv?'

yan kept quiet for awhile... : yup.. i'm ok. (she faked a laugh)

that's when uncle tay realised...

he has found a really good woman...

uncle tay hugged her and kissed her. they didn't kiss lip to lip again, uncle tay fucked her quite hard also. the scene from last night kept appearing in his mind.

he had lied to yan.. he had awoke much earlier than he claimed in his recount of the event. he woke when yan started to moan. Dave had already dismissed the girls and moved to his other side to sit beside Yan. he moved her away one seat, they were perpendicular now. he watched Dave immediately unzipped her dress from behind and sucked her breast. Yan had no feeling, maybe too asleep. he pulled out her panties and stuffed into his own pocket, then proceeded to finger her hard. uncle tay felt jealous and was ready to stop him. then he took out his lanjiao and was about to push inside her. uncle tay felt SIBEI excited as he watched. he loved that feeling..

AHHHHH FUCK!!!

DAVE PUSH HIS LANJIAO INTO HER CHEEBYE ALREADY...

he slowed down... then start to push in and out slowly...

uncle tay felt his lanjiao steam hard again quickly.. even though he just shot within the same hour..

uncle tay felt like masturbating himself as he watched... then he realised...

fuck!!!

this is wrong!!

he quickly got up and stopped dave..

(back in their hotel room as they were fucking...)
AHHHHH....

uncle tay cummed inside yan quickly as he thought of his friend pushing his penis into her.

yan accidentally said: so fast today?

uncle tay was trying to catch his breath... " very touched by how nice you are ma..... love you...'

at the moment, uncle tay felt a bit of love for her....

he realised she hasn't cummed yet, so he fingered her until she cummed. the snuggled awhile more then got ready to go for lunch and then head home to ease their respective spouses. after lunch, yan looked rather awkward on their drive back...

then.. yan asked uncle a question...

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 08:53 PM
this was something like the view Dave got on the second night...

http://i.imgur.com/RuibFbJl.jpg (https://imgur.com/RuibFbJ)

Hardstick15by5
31-12-2017, 11:28 PM
yan: can you lend me $10? need to pass to my kid for food money...

that moment, uncle tay felt even more guilt! he had completely forgot to pay Yan her salary... he quickly took out a stash of $10 notes and passed to Yan. yan refused to take them all but he insisted, telling her to keep on standby in case he needs her to buy stuff. instead of letting her go home, he drove her down to the nearest bank branch, he opened an account for her and put money in. 3k ... he then transferred the remaining 2 k to her older account, just in case her hubby sees the money..

vkoolboi
01-01-2018, 12:12 AM

that moment, uncle tay felt even more guilt! he had completely forgot to pay Yan her salary... he quickly took out a stash of $10 notes and passed to Yan. yan refused to take them all but he insisted, telling her to keep on standby in case he needs her to buy stuff. instead of letting her go home, he drove her down to the nearest bank branch, he opened an account for her and put money in. 3k ... he then transferred the remaining 2 k to her older account, just in case her hubby sees the money..

This instalment too short.... please continue ley,.... buay tahan already. Your story damned steam.

Hardstick15by5
01-01-2018, 01:25 AM

what yan didn't realise was uncle tay had put 5 k in already, out of guilt and 'love'..

on drive back, he informed yan got client meeting again, and that Dave will be there. 'you ok to go?'

yan: yup..

'sure won't angry with him ah?'

yan: yup i act blur lo...

'but you know he's crazy about you right. keep looking at you..'

yan: let him look lo. his business.

'haha yup. you focus on me can liao.'

when she got off, uncle tay called Dave

'brother, tonight on. you better behave. she remembered what happened.. this round you pay for everything..'

At KTV

Uncle Tay: only dave came, so yan me and him. called two girls to entertain him. once again he not very interested la, still focused on your aunty yan. today i make her go braless. she willing to do it for me. it was torture for Dave... finally after a few songs, I got Yan to make out with me, since Dave already started with his two girls.. he was trying to act not interested in Yan..
i sense yan also felt insulted by his acting. while making out she was so passionate, when i fingered her she moaned so loud so sweet, she wasn't even that drunk leh that night.then when she suck for me, i don't know if she purposely lift her butt to face dave one..

she work very hard to suck for me. quite good also, she keeps improving. her butt so close to dave's arm. like taunting him asking him to finger her like that. in the end dave also like buay tahan he looked at her and stared at her cheebye. i see dave like buay tahan liao.. i quickly got yan to ride my cock. while she got on to me, dave dismissed one of the girls. in the process he sat closer to me. Yan noticed but also didn't do anything. she lift her dress up to her waist, her pussy hair can be seen, her whole butt also. she rode me so willingly so good, halfway through, she unbuttoned the front of her dress down and showed her breasts to me, ask me to lick her nipples.. i cupped and played with them she moaned even louder.. Dave's girl was also riding his cock after she capped him... i caught Yan giving Dave a look. not sure what she was thinking.... for the very first time, yan orgasmed before i did. she got off me and then squeezed in between me and Dave, she covered her breasts but didn't button back and slept on my shoulders.. her dress still quite high pussy can still be seen..

Dave suddenly tipped his girl and dismissed her.. she seemed offended...

after she left...

dave looked me.. : 'brother.. please leh...'

vkoolboi
01-01-2018, 03:36 AM
can't sleep whole nite. waiting for instalments. If you charge money, I will gladly pay to read your story. Super.....

Up you.

madpig88
01-01-2018, 07:37 AM
very nice updates TS, thanks so much.

nitecrawllerr
01-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Let me join the Q too.

Uncle Tey...plse continue hor...:D

Hardstick15by5
01-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Uncle Tay: What you want?

Dave: let me play a bit leh....

Uncle Tay: you open another new account with me lo.

Dave: sure no problem..

Dave immediately move in on Yan the moment he finish talking, wanted to pull Yan to his side to kiss but Uncle Tay stopped him...

'Shhhh.. don't wake her up.. be gentle and quiet...'

Dave realised he had been too horny.. he moved in slowly and played with her breasts. he rubbed her nipples then start to lick her nipple.Yan responded a little to it and hugged my arm tighter slightly. i also decided to join in and play with her other nipple. Dave started to finger Yan, she kept her eyes shut and hugged my hand even tighter.. Dave lift her leg and spread wider and fingered her deeper and harder. Yan's body kept moving, she very horny already..

Dave: brother ah let me fuck her ok?

'no la siao..'

dave: wah lan eh.. open new account leh... cannot fuck then how?

Uncle tay realise he was right, can't just let him finger play play otherwise what's the catch..

'yeah true. then nvm la. just buy this session can already...'

Dave: wah brother you diao my appetite is it..

' no la.. just not comfortable leh. not nice also.. she's asleep... like rape leh...'

Dave: you fuck her now.. let me watch her moan so i can masturbate....

Hardstick15by5
01-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Uncle Tay telling the story to me..

Uncle Tay: i got up and fucked her. her head was beside Dave's lap, right angle. Dave started to masturbate his cock. it was same length like mine but thicker. i don't know why, when Dave started to rub her nipples and squeeze her breasts, i felt like sibei song, want to fuck her harder. i piak her slow and steady.. Dave took Yan's hand and put on his lanjiao, he wrapped his own hand over her hand and started masturbating again..i enjoyed watching that so didn't stop. dave like raised his waist a bit, his lan jiao over her head..

'stand up la easier...' i told him..

he realise i am right and he got up, yan's hand fell away, she was moaning and grabbing the sofa. Dave took her hand again and use it to masturbate his lanjiao. he lowered his lanjiao so close on top of her face... his cum dripping on her face liao.. he also buay tahan liao put his lanjiao tao (head) on top of her lips. he was like trying to push his lanjiao into her mouth... honestly, secretly i also fantasizing yan's mouth open and suck for him....

to my surprise!!!

wah i cummed on the spot, after 4 or 5 more push push into her... yan really opened her mouth and sucked for him.... Dave also panic and cannot believe. he started to mouth fuck her a bit. then... Dave also cum... Yan choked a bit but i could see her swallowing his semen.... i was so tired.. i sat backwards and rest... i fell asleep...

iphonex
01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
She more Aunty than milf. Chubby aunty

bro nice story and great pic hehe, and i like chubby aunty :D

wandering if you have 3some with your uncle tey ... :D

MajAladin
01-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Nice story, looking forward for more updates :)

Hardstick15by5
01-01-2018, 10:44 PM
uncle tay: i hoping that i wake up see Dave fucking Yan but he also knock out.
i woke both of them and we left. by the time reach hotel room already 4 am. me and yan showered quickly together and slept. didn't fuck. next morning also like normal, go for breakfast buffet. I realise Dave was right she should start wearing make up also so i brought her to a place, they taught her a bit and i suggested the eye shadow color and lip gloss also. i realise Yan's hair color also need to change but that one can come later... i dont even have to tell her but it's like she already knew we going ktv that night. when i picked her up, she was very upset, she said her hubby had already withdrew $500 from their account. think mostly used up.. she was very frustrated with how useless her hubby was.. we met dave for dinner somewhere nice, they seem to be more comfortable with each other already. i dont know why my mind kept imagining them together. once reach KTV, i got us to drink a lot, say finish up the balance. Dave also didn't invite girls in. i pretend laugh a lot then very seh say cannot already need to take a break.. actually i pretend half sleep..

was very curious to see what will happen...

meijipcc
02-01-2018, 07:14 AM
this is a really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

Kingston83
02-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Nice story... camping ....

nitecrawllerr
02-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes. Nice story....:D

Khloe
02-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Support nice story .... :)

Torex9
02-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Nice story. Thanks Bro.

Hardstick15by5
02-01-2018, 04:27 PM
uncle tay: i hoping that i wake up see Dave fucking Yan but he also knock out.
i woke both of them and we left. by the time reach hotel room already 4 am. me and yan showered quickly together and slept. didn't fuck. next morning also like normal, go for breakfast buffet. I realise Dave was right she should start wearing make up also so i brought her to a place, they taught her a bit and i suggested the eye shadow color and lip gloss also. i realise Yan's hair color also need to change but that one can come later... i dont even have to tell her but it's like she already knew we going ktv that night. when i picked her up, she was very upset, she said her hubby had already withdrew $500 from their account. think mostly used up.. she was very frustrated with how useless her hubby was.. we met dave for dinner somewhere nice, they seem to be more comfortable with each other already. i dont know why my mind kept imagining them together. once reach KTV, i got us to drink a lot, say finish up the balance. Dave also didn't invite girls in. i pretend laugh a lot then very seh say cannot already need to take a break.. actually i pretend half sleep..

was very curious to see what will happen...

UNCLE TAY 'ASLEEP'

Dave and Yan...

Dave: why he today drink so fierce.. drink so fast leh...

Yan: not sure..

Dave: come play drinking game with me...

after a few rounds...

yan: i cannot already... very tipsy already..

Dave: haha. just a bit more la...

yan: really cannot already..

yan leaned back and rested..

Dave: blow for him leh.

yan: huh why?

Dave: your blowjob skills look good ma. i enjoy watching...

yan: don't want la he's asleep...

Dave: i'm not asleep.. you blow for me la..

yan: naughty la you... i cannot already.. let me rest...

yan closed her eyes and laid beside uncle tay...

Dave sat closer to her.. : don't sleep leh.. pei me have some fun leh...

yan didn't reply...

Dave: come la i massage you..... sleep already??

yan no reply...

Dave cupped her breasts and massaged them... yan didn't resist.. yan wore a dress with a zip in front today. it was already 1 third not zipped... Dave helped her by unzipping it down all the way. to uncle tay's surprise, yan was not wear a bra again... this time round it wasn't his suggestion.. she did it willingly on her own...

Dave licked her nipples and squeezed her breasts.. Yan did not respond or stop him. uncle tay was watching and his cock was so erected from it...Dave slide his hand into her dress below and fingered her. Yan moaned out and her legs spread wider.... Dave fingered her a while more.. then..

'yan blow for me...'

Dave took his lan jiao out and then move yan's head down on his tummy. he stretch out and finger her again. uncle tay waited in anticipation.. then finally.. Yan opened her mouth and sucked for him.

Dave: Woahhh! song!!!

uncle tay felt so hot. so song... watching Yan sucking him off on her own, but she was drunk maybe not sure what she was doing.. but uncle tay still felt so turned on.. Dave buay tahan liao. he lift yan up and kissed her on her lips.. her continued to finger her and zua her nipples. yan was so high and turned on she grabbed dave and kiss him back.. Dave pulled her and turned her body, let her lie down on the sofa. he got in between her legs and quickly push his lanjiao in... yan moaned out so loud. uncle tay felt sibei song! he watch dave pump his lanjiao in and out of her .. they made out passionately also.. after 3 minutes plus.. Dave moaned out loud... he cummed inside her... he slow down his fucking and deposited his semen inside her.. yan laid still already..

Dave retreated to his corner to rest..

Uncle tay laid song song watching.... he felt so high and so song... then he finally realise what his fetish and fantasy is...

he had an idea for tmr..

vkoolboi
02-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Looking forward to Mr Tay's ideas.

cupid xpress
03-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Hello brother 15...
Already today now

jwat
04-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Uncle Tay has cuckold fetish? Tomorrow is hotel? Nice update.

i^Xi0n
05-01-2018, 06:59 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.

10toes
06-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Uncle Tay wants Dave to suck his lanjiao ?
Or wants Yan to give both Dave and Uncle Tay blowjob at the same time ?

CacoonFest
07-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Nice story, do continue please..

zl1983
07-01-2018, 05:54 PM
Nice upds. Camping here

naturegreen
07-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Getting steamy. Pls continue.

sponge05
08-01-2018, 07:19 AM
I really enjoy this story, please continue ts.

francined69
08-01-2018, 08:38 AM
Camping for more

Class5
08-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Amazing story. Camping

Silver905
08-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Do continue TS!

vkoolboi
10-01-2018, 06:40 PM
UNCLE TAY 'ASLEEP'

Dave and Yan...
and fantasy is...

he had an idea for tmr..

How come tomorrow so long haven't cum?

iluvwomen
12-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Pls continue.....

Hardstick15by5
23-01-2018, 12:29 AM
uncle tay: i watch til so song sia. wait awhile then got up spread her legs and fucked her on the spot. don't care Dave's cum inside also... fucked her got so much of the chup sound until i also cum inside. woke her up we headed back to hotel.. reach room she quite sober, we showered together but she took a while so i got out and slept first. think she cleaning her cheebye a lot. when she join in bed i hugged her and we slept. next morning as usual she woke earlier than me but today she did more effort to please my cock to wake me to sleep. quite song. i decided send her earlier for her to rest more. then i go out and look for the items i needed. called dave to help me get one of the items also.... later that night, she asked me, we not going KTV tonight? i told her no, i got something more special.. we had an early dinner. had some wine, then got her to put on the sexy lingerie nightie. i told her to relax and i put on the blindfold for her. she asked what i was doing i told her i want her to enjoy more. being my woman, she let me. i slowly and gently tie her hands together. too bad the bed got nothing to tie her hand and legs to. i started to pleasure her lick her nipples well and then kiss down south for her until she was all horny and wanting more. at that very moment… i slowly got off the bed and said, dear i get the condom… she sounded surprised, cos i have not used so far with her. i kept silent and moved to the single sofa seat which i turned to face the bed. i turned on the tv and make it quite loud.. start to masturbate myself and watch… yan started to moan. song song song… watch til sibei song!

madpig88
23-01-2018, 07:04 AM
many thanks for the updates TS.

basfreak
23-01-2018, 07:27 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Phython1
23-01-2018, 12:45 PM
This is really good and simple to understand wonderful narration with much to imagine!!! Well done!

zl1983
23-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Tks for ur upd TS

Hardstick15by5
23-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Uncle Tay: wah luckily your aunty yan was drunk already not totally knock out but high already. if not i worried she will notice the different. i saw dave's cock, longer than mine. the way she got fucked by him was very different. he was quite rough and fucked her fast and hard, no slow foreplay or anything. quite song la, watch Dave bia her cheebye missionary....he pressed one hand on her hands which were tied together, another hand pressed her legs wide and down. watch his butt go up and down so fast, your aunty yan moan so much like begging for mercy..half way through, he even stopped to pull away the condom and continued fucking. i watch til so shoik also didn't bother to stop him.. he also adjusted yan and he was right on top of her. yan's hips lift so high by him, he start to ram her cheebye so hard.. i also masturbate myself hard and fast/ before Dave cum, i already cum liao. had to keep quiet... Dave also cummed inside her. i too tired to stop him... Dave quietly left the room, i got cleaned up and untied Yan, she continued sleeping, i was tempted to fuck her myself but too tired. next day, Dave wanted again, but this time round he requested he want your aunty yan to be more sober. i did the same routine, tie her up. make her horny a bit, Dave sneak into our room and then he take over. this second round i got quite worried cos your aunty yan seem to react a bit. she moaned my name out a few times, like trying to hear my voice in response. Dave was quite rough on her, pressing her down so hard. your aunty yan's moaning also stopped, she kept quite quiet, but can hear her holding back moaning a bit.. her moaning seems tamed liao but Dave today like on pill like that can last damn long. he slow down a bit but kept going and going. whole fucking missionary lasted about 15 minutes. your aunty yan also kena fucked into raise white flag in the end she also buay tahan and orgasmed and screamed so loudly.

thought dave by then ok liao. he still not enough.

next morning he ask me, make a plan cos he want to fuck aunty yan with her conscious and willingly...

jwat
23-01-2018, 11:40 PM
nice update, uncle Tay, want he want in return from Dave?

zl1983
24-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Wow cant wait to see 3p

MPLover
24-01-2018, 08:04 AM
this story is nice! share more TS.

Payet
24-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Nice update TS, more please :)

Hardstick15by5
24-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Uncle Tay: Wah you want her awake? Tied up and eye covered?

Dave: no leh, I want awake, maybe a bit drunk but I want her eyes open look back at me. Cry also never mind as long as can see her reaction to being fucked by me...

Uncle Tay: brother.. that one too much la. She’s my lover affair, not a chicken I hire off the street leh...

Dave: but fuck blindfolded no song leh..

Uncle Tay: I tell you what, later you come over our suite we have a meal then use the entertainment room ktv I concuss from drinking. After that you make your move seduce her as much as you want. If she willing, you fuck her upside down I also don’t care, just make sure I ‘concuss’ in the same room can liao.

Dave: Wah you sure bo? Ok swee la. I got idea. Will test how much she love to and loyal to you also.. but need your help to go along with the story and act. You before I come over confide in her a bit first.. I settle the rest...

Uncle Tay actually felt jealous, but his lan Jiao steam til sibei hard... he listened to Dave’s plan, then realise, got chance it actually may work...

bluewater
24-01-2018, 09:59 PM
set up tent...

moxow
25-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Thoroughly enjoy reading the story . Keep up the good work.

Hardstick15by5
25-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Uncle Tay narrate to me: I before Dave come over act worried. She ask me why stress and I told her I need Dave to open two account for me so I can hit quota for year. Your Aunty Yan was quite worried for me, but don’t seem to be worried about me giving her allowance. She ask me to give her less actually, was quite touched la. I told her it’s ok, just need to meet quota to justify the budget for entertainment with client. So Far spend so much but never hit, so now budget budget ask Dave come over instead. She no complain say it’s a good idea. I continue to pour out my worry say Dave is difficult client quite calculative , later we need to be a good host entertain him and hope he willing to sign. Tan told me I can do it.. I got her to put on the red dress with zip in front and make up so look less casual since after all in a room.. After Dave come over, Yan answer the door bring him in, I was preparing the wine and liquor and food also. he act according to plan, give a black face and complain why so budget never bring him to ktv room instead.. your Aunty Yan quite smart leh and auto also, hold his arm bring him in. I see liao immediate steam. We are in the room first chat a bit first... Dave made comment ‘no xiaojie ah. Yan you be xiaojie entertain me can a not?’ Was worried about her reaction but thankfully she was gracious and laugh it off, say she too old Liao, Aunty only. Dave tried to persuade her some more but she graciously brush him off and started to sing for us. Her voice sweet and nice. Dave gave me a look like how? What to do next.. I signal the drinking lo.. I start to pour and Dave start to sing together with her. Then ask her to sit in between us. She hesitated a bit. But sat down with us, in between. Dave immediately move in and sat closer with her, Yan looked a bit tensed

Informer
25-01-2018, 04:03 PM
this is a great story, please do share more.

Hardstick15by5
25-01-2018, 04:12 PM
Uncle Tay narrate

She was tensed at first, luckily Dave smart can control his horny urge and be patient. He also seasoned fucker liao can tahan. Your Aunty Yan also start to relax more, we drank a bit by bit, Dave also sit closer and closer, Yan lean on to me, in the end like kena squash in between us. Singing got a bit boring also, Dave initiate drink a lot, but he divert all to me, like I’m helping Yan drink. He clearly don’t want Tan to be drunk, just tipsy that’s all. Dave start to get more touchy with Yan, touch her waist as she sang, I pretend to fade off lean backwards away from Yan to rest, they both continued to sing and joke. I peep through m eye lid see Dave’s hand on Yan’s waist touching her as she sang, surprisingly she never do anything..

nudegal
25-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Very nice story . Please keep going .

calvintan123
25-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Nice story. Up 8pts for u

RitaOra
26-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Nice update. Do continue TS :)

zl1983
26-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Pls continue TS

RedBoi0786
27-01-2018, 12:25 PM
Wow i read from page 1 till the last update...awesome stuff bro

fuckwaynelim
27-01-2018, 02:20 PM
bro interesting story, and it is true right :p

more please :D

matyoyo
27-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Waiting for update..........:p:cool::D

Cash8877
28-01-2018, 08:08 AM
keep the updates coming bro! very nice story.

lhaing
28-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Nice story, camping too

JJMagic
29-01-2018, 08:10 AM
certainly hope ts will update soon.

LaoErGePaPa
29-01-2018, 10:00 AM
TS very interesting story, more please ... seems all your pic in another thread disappear lao :rolleyes: :D

missycp
29-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Very nice support :)

Hardstick15by5
30-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Dave lowered his hand down to her butt and started to grope, Yan very graciously removed his hand and put it back on her waist. I was happy that Dave didn’t insist and force them into a bad situation again

Dave: Wah no entertainment still cannot touch touch a bit ah?

Yan: mine all fats la. Better don’t..

Dave: where got fats... nice and firm leh...

Yan ignored and continued singing..

Dave: Tay he ok a not?

Yan: drink too much lo. Ok la he. Sleeping that’s all..

Dave: no leh. He stressed you know.

Yan: oh no... why?

Dave: his job in danger lo. Wah he never confide in you meh.

Yan: nope. Please tell me..

Dave : haha you too pretty and sexy la. He see you immediately cannot tahan all stress go away...

Dave stroked her hair then slide his hand down from her shoulder to waist again.

Yan: can you please tell me?

Dave: his job la. In trouble la. He this quarter never find new client to sign..

Yan: really?

Dave: yeah la bluff you for what? You see how desperate he try to wine and dine me out. Cos he want me to sign with him..

Yan: if you sign with him he surely ok?

Dave: open one account he sure steady not so stressed...

Yan: then please help him... please....

Dave: don’t know leh. Got other clients also want my account. They give me better incentives... but I’m still considering Tay.. you know why?

Yan: no. Why?

Dave: cos of you la. So pretty... come leh entertain me a bit leh...

Yan: how?

Dave: help me massage lo...

Yan: ok where?

Dave: here..

Yan: you really will sign with him?

Dave: yes promise..

Yan: ok.

jwat
30-01-2018, 12:30 AM
steaming update, thanks ts

SMGG
30-01-2018, 06:10 PM
ts next please :D

zl1983
30-01-2018, 10:37 PM
tks TS for ur upds.

Hardstick15by5
31-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Uncle Tay narrated.

Dave: here

Dave pointed, his other hand slide down from your Aunty yan’s waist down to her butt and started to grope liao.. he was testing her tolerance. Yan didn’t stop him. He groped her butt and felt the line of her panties..

Yan: you promise you will sign?

Dave: yes promise.

Yan got up and kneel on the sofa to be higher. Dave turned his head to face her.
She started massaging on the spot Dave had pointed to, his head and temples. I thought Dave will ask for massage on his cock leh. But instead he pointed to his head and temples.. when Yan got up he groped her butt blatantly but Yan also didn’t stop him.

He continued to grope her butt more blatantly, sticking his hand under the skirt liao. What’s going underneath I couldn’t really see. But he confirm grabbing the butt cheeks.

Dave: climb on top of me massage leh. My neck turn until tired liao.

Yan: how?

Dave close his legs together and guided her to climb over and on top of him, yan’s skirt flipped and flash her red panties for both of us to see. Dave super horny now. Yan started rubbing and massaging his temples. Dave looked straight ahead and enjoyed himself. He couldn’t stop smiling. He stopped groping her butt, hand moved up lifted her skirt again to see her panties and then hold her waist. He very very very slowly moved both hands up from waist and groped around her c cups neh neh for awhile, test test her tolerance to his hanky panky. Your Aunty Yan kept focused on massaging him, maybe trying her best not to resist. I watch liao felt a bit guilty, but I also horny to the max buay tahan wanna take out my lanjiao to masturbate and watch!

Finally, Dave cupped her neh neh up and squeeze it a few times.. then he let go..

Dave: nice ah.... you are damn hot... hmmmm this dress is damn sexy... can this zip come down lower? More entertainment value leh...

Then... Dave removed his hands from her body and leaned backwards...

Your Aunty Yan tried to remain focused on massaging him and pretended to be aloof of his words.. Dave waited patiently and stared at her with a cocky face.. Yan gave in and lowered her zip a little to show the tip of her cleavage..

Dave: how leh? Lower a bit more leh show your full nice nice view..

Yan hesitated... but hesitated lesser this time. She pulled her zip down all the way and left it as it is........ CAN SEE THE HINT OF A VERY NICE MATCHING LACEY RED BRA..

WAH LAN EHHHHH... I SAW LE BUAY TAHAN!!!

zl1983
31-01-2018, 05:50 PM
naise upds TS. keep them cumming pls.

vkoolboi
31-01-2018, 07:10 PM
don't stop.... carry on:)

Hardstick15by5
01-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Uncle Tay narrated.

Your Aunty Yan resumed massaging his head, but Dave pulled her hands to massage his shoulders. In doing so, Yan leaned forward a little more, exposing more cleavage to Dave as he stared inside. I recognized that bra. My mind started wonder why my dear Yan will choose such a sexy bra also... could it be, she wanted to seduce him too?? These thoughts of her wanted to cheat on me really drove my hormones Siao.

Dave was very calm about it also. He never rush it. Driving me crazy further. He just let Yan massage him and sat back to stare into her cleavage, he was hell bent on being fully serviced by her.. Yan was looking away from him the whole time.. Dave was enjoying her innocent resistance, he loved the feeling of a manipulated and unwilling woman servicing him. The feeling more SONG!

Dave adjust her hand down lower, signaling her to massage more towards the back of his shoulders, the shoulder blade that area. Your Aunty Yan had no choice but to lean forward more, Dave could see entirely inside her cleavage. I know the view. Song sia. Aunty Yan continued looking away from him.

Dave: press harder pleaseee..

Dave pleaded and groped her waist.. she massaged harder, her neh neh shake even more. Dave also start to buay tahan liao....

Dave: Wah your view sibei nice leh..

Yan: what view?

Dave: your face la .. so pretty... nice leh..

Yan: oh.

Dave: why you oh?

Yan: nothing...

Dave: you thought meant your neh neh vide nice right?

Yan kept quiet...

Dave’s hand moved up and groped her breast for a second or two and then rested it on the sofa.

Dave: show me more of this view please...

Yan continued to massage him about ten seconds more.. then finally replied reluctantly ‘how?’

zl1983
01-02-2018, 10:59 PM
pls keep them cumming pls TS.

Hardstick15by5
02-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Dave: show me more lo. I wanna see the red sexy inside more...

Yan hesitated but answered.. : then massage how?

Dave: stop for awhile lo. Show me nice show ok..

Yan wanted to get up but Dave stopped her.

Dave: I want up close and personal show..

Yan sighed... looked away and downwards.. she spread the zip area and exposed her c cup neh neh in that red sexy Lacey bra!

I can see Dave also buay tahan liao, he holding back but kept rubbing her thighs anxiously in excitement and anticipation.. I was glad Yan kept looking away in the other direction from me that’s why I could peek openly and freely..

Yan waited for a moment, she didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to look at him also. Dave resisted so much not to squeeze them, then Yan resumed massaging his temples on her own. Dave lost control, he cupped her neh and squeeze them and commented ‘wahhhh Jin swee leh!!’ Yan looked away, night have tears in her eyes... cos Dave said.. ‘why cry? Like that I where got shoik?’

Dave lied, he LOVED IT that she teared.. he wanted it especially.. it was his dream come true..

Dave cupped both breasts, pushed together to form a nice cleavage then his thumbs started to circle around her nipples, Yan’s weakest spot. Her face cringed, eyes shut tight. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She continued to massage his head gently. Dave kept rubbing and teasing her nipples, further turning her on. Yan was resisting the urge to moan.

Dave: my tongue itchy now, needs to lick something..

He signaled to her as he leaned backwards... Wah lan eh... he really know how to dominate and torture her!!!

vkoolboi
03-02-2018, 12:59 PM
more more more:D

zl1983
03-02-2018, 04:00 PM
keep them cumming pls TS.

Hardstick15by5
04-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Dave: show me more lo. I wanna see the red sexy inside more...

Yan hesitated but answered.. : then massage how?

Dave: stop for awhile lo. Show me nice show ok..

Yan wanted to get up but Dave stopped her.

Dave: I want up close and personal show..

Yan sighed... looked away and downwards.. she spread the zip area and exposed her c cup neh neh in that red sexy Lacey bra!

I can see Dave also buay tahan liao, he holding back but kept rubbing her thighs anxiously in excitement and anticipation.. I was glad Yan kept looking away in the other direction from me that’s why I could peek openly and freely..

Yan waited for a moment, she didn’t know what to do and didn’t want to look at him also. Dave resisted so much not to squeeze them, then Yan resumed massaging his temples on her own. Dave lost control, he cupped her neh and squeeze them and commented ‘wahhhh Jin swee leh!!’ Yan looked away, night have tears in her eyes... cos Dave said.. ‘why cry? Like that I where got shoik?’

Dave lied, he LOVED IT that she teared.. he wanted it especially.. it was his dream come true..

Dave cupped both breasts, pushed together to form a nice cleavage then his thumbs started to circle around her nipples, Yan’s weakest spot. Her face cringed, eyes shut tight. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She continued to massage his head gently. Dave kept rubbing and teasing her nipples, further turning her on. Yan was resisting the urge to moan.

Dave: my tongue itchy now, needs to lick something..

He signaled to her as he leaned backwards... Wah lan eh... he really know how to dominate and torture her!!!

Yan looked at him with a bit of frustration.. she wondered why was Dave being so difficult, why can’t he just grope her and let her suffer in silence?? She stayed still for awhile...

Dave: hurry leh, my tongue getting bored already. If not I can go now...

Yan quickly reached for her bra and pulled the cup down, she quickly leaned forward and kind of pressed her breast on his face..

Dave: lei oei.. help me aim better leh..

Yan sighed loudly.. she then fed her nipple to Dave.. he started to lick it slow and gently, his head moving. he one hand grabbed her waist and the other hand caressed her inner thigh. I think Dave’s licking was good, cos Yan seem to enjoy it, even though she tried to resist it. She was grabbing Dave’s head a little liao. Yan’s head lifted upwards, her eyes shut liao. both her hands grab dave’s head. Dave cupped both her neh neh. turned her body to switch licking to the other nipple.

“Ahhhh!!!”

Suddenly, your aunty Yan moaned out very loudly. She grabbed Dave’s head so tight.

i wondered what happened..

then i looked down her body…

saw her panties pulled down already, now near her knees.

oh my…

zl1983
04-02-2018, 12:22 PM
tks for ur upds TS. keep them cumming pls.

LowCarbo
04-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Nice story, pls continue!

Blackstone
08-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Yes do please continue .

iCNho
08-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Yes , do continue please .

madpig88
09-02-2018, 07:03 AM
thanks for the updates TS, do share more.

Hardstick15by5
11-02-2018, 06:24 PM
I look at her body shake, I know why liao. Dave fingers inside her fucking her so madly, pump upwards so hard and fast...

“Massage my face with your lips!” Dave instructed her.

Yan lagged awhile then started kiss his forehead. She kissed him so fiercely like they lovers like that. I watch her eventually kissed until his lips, Dave DID NOT initiate the lips at all. Once reach his lips ho seh liao. Your Aunty Yan true color come out. She make out with him like lover like that, not sure if Dave fingering so good until she lose control. Dave’s fingers also stopped finger fuck upwards hard and fast liao, he slow it down slowly in and out. Yan seemed to enjoy it more also. Her moaning softened and her kissing also slowed down.

Then Dave took his fingers out and pushed Yan away. He hold her hands and guided hem to her breast and got her to cup her own breasts upwards..

‘Now I want to watch you massage yourself here’ he pointed to her nipples. Dave resumed the fingering slowly. Yan was very hesitant but once the fingers go in and start to twist around inside her cheebye Yan also gave in and started to rub her own nipples. She started slowly at first but as Dave finger her harder keep flapping his fingers inside her cheebye after them fully into her, she also lose control again and rubbed her own nipples like one horny slut like that.

Hardstick15by5
11-02-2018, 09:58 PM
i quite shocked saw a few times she leaned forward to lock lips with Dave. Dave teased her with a few kisses and then pushed her back and get her to rub her own nipples. your aunty yan by now rubbing her nipples so fast and hard already. she moan so loudly. then, i finally saw it. yan lean backwards and more backwards... Dave also saw it, he grabbed her waist to stop her from falling backwards, but at the same time he slow down his fingering... he's a fucker after all..

your aunty yan was about to cum liao! but yet he slow down his fingering, yan compensate by rubbing her nipples harder and faster.. your aunty's moaning suddenly turn into whining liao. she was signaling him not to slow down...

"want me to continue to finger hard?" Dave wanted her to beg...

Yan was still rubbing her own nipples hard and fast, she nodded her head. Dave resumed his fingering... Your aunty Yan almost cum liao! your aunty yan almost cum liao! at that moment... Dave fucker sia! he pulled out his finger immediately.. your aunty Yan got caught up in that moment, she was confused and also had a weird sensation also.. she reached forward and hugged him and grabbed him as her body shuddered so much...she hugged him panting, trying to catch her breath... as she calmed down, Dave wasn't about to let her fall asleep, he got up and got her to kneel on the floor. her dress was in a mess, her body exposed.

"i massage you so well now my fingers so sore. your turn to massage me. use your mouth and massage here for me" he pointed to his cock.

Yan: huh.. no no no no..

Dave : have you forgotten our deal?

he took out his cock and wave it in front of her... she refused to move. Dave pushed his cock on her lips.. waving it..

Dave: open your mouth leh..

Your aunty Yan closed her eyes and opened her mouth. i wonder why she resist so much, since she already let him finger her so hard and enjoyed it clearly. can see she sucked him so unwillingly, tears also rolled down her cheeks.

Dave enjoyed it so much. he cummed quite quickly inside her mouth. it took Yan by surprise also, the semen flow out of her mouth and she spit the rest out on the floor...

Dave sat down to recover his energy.

Yan sat on the floor and put her head on the sofa to rest, to rest in shame.

killer_pussy
12-02-2018, 12:20 AM
nice one, do keep it up

DraGor
12-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Nice story, pls continue

wifiphone7s
12-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Support nice story! :)

sponge05
12-02-2018, 07:23 AM
great to see your updates TS! do continue with your story.

fuckwaynelim
12-02-2018, 12:32 PM
support again :D

Hardstick15by5
12-02-2018, 09:06 PM
i also fell asleep, next thing i know was being helped up by two people. Yan and Dave helped me to the bed and put me on it.

Dave: come lie here.

yan: huh why?

Dave: continue with the entertainment la..

yan: i already entertained you liao.. you promised one account with him..

Dave: wah he must really love you a lot. you know?

Yan: why you say that?

Dave: his financial situation so jialat already he still get such an expensive suite to pamper you...

Yan: huh really?

Dave: If I sign second account with him, he will be able to continue his job for sure. you want that to happen?

Yan: yes. please help him.

Dave: then you should know what i want lo.

yan: no. i don't know.

Dave: i want you to strip my clothes for me.

yan sighed... she did as told.

Dave: now i want you to strip your dress off for me.

yan: why??

Dave: you should know why...

yan took her dress off.

Dave: lay on the bed spread your legs. i want to push this inside your cheebye. no condom.

yan: you sure you will sign two accounts with him?

Dave: yes la. lay beside him..

yan: what if he wakes up??

Dave: he won't la he is dead drunk.

yan: you promise you won't tell him?

Dave: of course not la. he love you so much sure wack me if he finds out..

wah i was thankful dave said that for me, cover me up.

Yan: uhhhh..

she moaned out, dave got in between her legs liao. he gave me a look, saw me watching. Yan's head was close to my arm. Dave pushed his cock fully inside her liao.

Dave: my cock long a not?

Yan didn't reply him. she kept quiet.

Dave: i want to cum fully inside you. ok?

Yan didn't reply but nodded her head.

Yan: uhhh........... mmm... uh..... uhhh..... mmmm..... mmmmmm...

Yan was holding back her moaning. i heard her sniffing as well.. was she crying? Dave's face was PURE ECSTACY! confirm yan was tearing..

Yan's head was looking another direction instead of looking back at Dave. I was quite surprised considering just now how horny she was and wanted to kiss with Dave.

Dave saw it like a challenge, he fucked her faster and harder trying to make her moan.. he pushed her legs open wider and got higher on top of her. finally he hit her g-spot, Yan gave in and squealed!!!

Hardstick15by5
12-02-2018, 09:58 PM
Dave: you like my cock?

Yan: UH! UHHH! UHHH! UHHH!! UHHH!

Dave: like my cock bo? answer leh..

Dave slowed down his fucking liao.. normal pace. yan was squealing like crazy. she even grabbed my body a few times. I saw her nod her head. i saw Dave's cock, longer than mine. no wonder she like so much.

Dave: you miss my cock a not?

Yan: yes... Uh! UH! UH! UHHH! UHH!!! UHH!! UHH!!?

????

yes?

she knows Dave has been fucking her in the previous nights?? she too high liao not know what she said? misunderstand his question?

I don't know what was it but i super high feeling felt like getting up to fuck her too..

Dave took his cock out and stopped. He panted and then told Yan to turn her body around. I quickly closed my eyes. her head was facing my pants though.

yan: uhhh..

Dave pushed his cock fully in already.

Dave: take his cock out and suck. then i will continue fucking you. if you don't take out then i won't continue.

yan didn't even protest. she was like his slave already. she took out my cock and started sucking it without him reminding her to do so. yan moaned with my erected cock inside her mouth. funny she didn't wonder why it was erected...

I heard loud piak piaks piaks.. i turned to watch Dave pound her from behind hard and fast.. Yan sucked my cock a lot faster, she moaned she got high and horny. She start to mouth fuck my cock.. i couldn't hold it liao ... really couldn't.... ahhh fuck!!!

i cummed.... she continued and suck me and swallowed my semen even though i was flowing out of my penis..

Dave saw her swallowing my semen. he also coudln't take it liao.. he pulled Yan and turned her around. he missionary fuck her again. this time he bent forward and fuck her fast. Yan grabbed his face and kissed him until she kissed his lips.. they both locked lips make out. Dave fucked a bit slower but then he also shouted out and moaned so loudly. Dave slowed down a lot.. then came to a still...

i knew already..

Dave cummed inside her.

Hardstick15by5
12-02-2018, 10:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gOmRUAhl.jpg (https://imgur.com/gOmRUAh)

ibanezjem555
12-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Nice pic..:cool:

curiousSG
13-02-2018, 07:29 AM
great updates bro, really like it.

Seebeysong
13-02-2018, 12:13 PM
great updates bro, really like it.

Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong. Thanks

Hardstick15by5
14-02-2018, 10:55 PM
I fell asleep. woke up awhile later, both of them missing. where they go sia. i got out of bed and check outside. saw nobody. where they go?

went back into room, at the same time Yan came out of the shower... oh that's where she was. she quickly rushed to me and hugged me.

Me: where's Dave?

Yan: oh he's sleeping in the other bedroom. why are you awake?

Me: oh no la. woke up alone thought where you go. how was it with dave?

yan: ok la. nothing much. he said something about signing deals with you tmr.

nothing much? you fucked him like a slut already... but you fucked him to help me..

me: what that's good. how did you persuade him to do so??

yan: i didn't. he just offered. come your turn to shower. i help you.

yan showered me very nicely. she did seem tired. very tired. she dried me up and then brought me back to bed. she help me wear boxers and she herself wear a red silk nightie. i suddenly recall the scene she fuck dave. i couldn't take it. i spread her legs and fucked her again. i fucked her quite harder, harder than usual. Yan looked damn tired. hardly moaned. i felt worried like she didn't enjoy with me anymore. maybe she tired. i cummed cos kept thinking about her and dave fucking. i cummed so easily.

yan hugged me tight to sleep.

next morning.

i felt yan slipped away quietly.

hmm...

where was she going?

Hardstick15by5
14-02-2018, 11:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hBV6L1Pl.jpg (https://imgur.com/hBV6L1P)

GrayCloud
14-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Nice update, and nice pic too! Thanks :D

jwat
14-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Awesome update, really would like to know if Yan having a blowjob breakfast from Dave. Thanks TS.

rawboy83
15-02-2018, 11:18 AM
really nice story bro, like it alot.

GreenWich
15-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Nice update

Hardstick15by5
15-02-2018, 02:49 PM
I wait awhile then go out check where she went. I sort of knew and also wanted her to go find Dave.

Yan’s voice from the other room. The door was opened: hey what are you doing??

Dave: you wear so sexy come greet me. Don’t tell me you are not here looking for another round?

Yan: no of course not.

Dave: you sure?

Yan: stop it.
I peeked in and saw Yan pushing his hand away from her breasts. She was standing beside his bed.

Dave: then why are you here?

Yan: I’m here to remind you about the promise you made!!

Dave: what promise?? I don’t remember leh. Come sit beside me to remind me.. if not I will forget...

He sat up and patted the spot beside him.

Yan did as told, sat down beside him. She was wearing the red silk nightie, quite short. No panties also. She sat down I could see her butt from behind. Dave confirm can see her unshaven pussy: hey! You promised me.. you will sign two deals remember?

Dave: really?? Why would I promise that? What benefits did I get? Sorry too drunk don’t remind me. Care to remind me?

Yan: hey!! How can you?? You promised me to sign two deals with him to save him after I ......

Yan was dumbfounded

Dave: after you what?

Yan:after I..... after I..... after you made me sleep with you!

Dave: really ah? We fucked?

Yan: yes!! You don’t pretend ok..

Dave: sorry I really drunk. Bad memory.

Yan: how can you do this!

Dave: don’t worry la. I will sign the deals. But like that not fair leh. I sign but cannot remember anything. Later you bluff me I also can’t be sure leh.

Yan: but really happened...

Dave: was I good?

Yan: I don’t know.

Dave: Wah you also cannot remember properly, sure a not it really happened..

Yan: yes it did! Really!!!

Dave: then how come you cannot remember if I was good?

Yan: yes you were good ok.

Dave: haha you like it?

Yan: no

Dave: I was good but you didnt like? How can? Your story don’t add up leh

Yan: really ok.

Dave: so you like it a not?

Yan: no I don’t like.

Dave: why don’t like?

Yan: cos I didn’t want to! I’m only doing this to help him!

Dave: say until I rape you like that... Wah now I scared leh. Better clarify, you got think I rape you a not?

Yan: erm..... no

Dave: you sure bo. So you let me fuck is willing one correct? Just to be sure..

Yan: ok..

Dave: what positions we fuck in ah? I really have no memory.

Yan: erm.... must you really ask????
........... in front and behind lah. Can stop asking so many questions?

Dave: I don’t ask how I remember.. then which position better? Behind or me on top in front?

Yan: I don’t know.

Dave: how can dont know one

Yan: I don’t remember

Dave: you saying i lousy is it.

Dave: then which one you like more?

Yan: .............

Dave: say! If you don’t say I don’t bother liao.

Yan: behind la.

Dave: oh.... really? Why?

Yan: don’t ask why can?

Dave: you are supposed to help me recall you know. You want me to sign right? Now I don’t remember anything how to sign??

Yan: behind more feeling ok. Happy ?

Dave: haha ok. Good to know. You got suck for me?

Yan: ...... yes....

Dave: got meh... I really don’t remember leh..

Yan: really have la!

Dave: got sick until I cum?

Yan: yes

Dave: cum inside your mouth?

Yan: ....... yes la...

Dave: I got lick for you?

Yan: ....... have

Dave: you like it? I lick for how long?

Yan: I don’t remember...

Dave: say !

Yan: quite long. I don’t know how long. Quite long..

Dave ate her cheebye? How come I don’t recall? Was Yan lying?

Dave: you enjoyed it?

Dave: sure bo? You got cum?

Yan: I don’t know...

Dave: tell the truth leh!

Yan: ....... got la.... can stop asking already??

Dave: aiya since you say happened, then we do one more time now lo help me recall properly.

Yan: huh no! I already did what you asked...

Dave: now I don’t believe we really got fuck

Yan: huh why???

Dave: if really you let me fucked liao, why don’t let again??

JiByeZap
15-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Good stuff, camping for more!

Hardstick15by5
15-02-2018, 06:35 PM
yan struggled to find an answer or excuse..

Dave: see. i'm right lo. don't try to trick me. if you really let me fuck last night, then come. suck for me now..

Dave flipped the blanket over and expose his erected cock to her. Yan took a look. wah so long... she didn't remember it to be this long. yan realise she couldn't hesitate for too long. I watched her bent forward and hold his penis. she hesitate a bit more then her head lowered, sucking for him.

Dave: wah you not bad. too bad i can't really remember....... wah zhun bo.... fuck liao still don't let me touch?

dave cupped her neh but was pushed away..... Dave tried again. Yan didn't stop him. she started to make muffled moans with his penis in her mouth.

Dave: oh.. nice... wahh.... nice...... swee...... you are good......ahh..... ok ok stop...

yan stopped and lifted her head. she wiped her mouth with her hand..

Yan: promise you will sign with him? and don't tell him about last night please...

Dave: hmmmmm... can ah... i won't tell him. but on one condition. you let me 'take care' of you too... whenever i want i will call you...

yan: huh. don't be crazy. I'm with him every single day! i don't get days off at all.. it's not possible...

Dave: hmmm.. then you fuck me willingly now. like lovers like that. i don't want you to keep looking away.

Yan: can we please lock and close the door?

Dave: ok ..

Dave got up and stopped her from coming over to close the door. he saw me.
he came over, closed the door but then still gently left it open before he pretended to lock it. he returned to yan, turned her body, her back face the door and got her to suck for him again, he stood up while she sat on the bed.. he rubbed her nipples as she sucked his penis willingly and nicely. she was doing her best at it..

Hardstick15by5
16-02-2018, 12:31 AM
He pushed Yan backwards, sat down beside her stroke her hair. said some stuff to her, praise her looks. say how beautiful she looked without make up.. Dave lean in and kiss her. she didn't really reciprocate the kiss. Dave initiate kissing more, the strip her nightie straps down expose her breasts, he start to kiss down and lick her nipples. she didn't moan but didn't resist.. he kissed downwards more then push her backwards, she leaned on the bed. she reached for a pillow and grabbed it to cover her face. she was moaning. Dave was eating her cheebye. he must really like her, he usually don't bother to do that to please women. finally he stopped. he stood up and stretched his jaw a bit. yan removed the pillow from her face and looked back at him. Dave kneel and get on the bed.

Yan spread her legs on her own for him..........

http://i.imgur.com/Qaqz4bnl.jpg (https://imgur.com/Qaqz4bn)

matyoyo
16-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Bro. thanks for the update...... Happy CNY.......:D:cool::p

KnowItAll
16-02-2018, 06:56 AM
like your updates very much ts... it's nice... share more soon pls...

zl1983
16-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Tks for ur upds ts

KTVbuddy
16-02-2018, 09:31 AM
keep the updates coming bro!

HazMa
16-02-2018, 12:30 PM
really nice story bro

Hardstick15by5
16-02-2018, 12:33 PM
Dave pushed his cock into her slowly. he bent forward and locked lips with her.

his butt start to push. he fucked her slowly at first, then increase speed.

they stop kissing french. Yan hugged on to him tight. Dave looked down at her face and drill her faster and faster. Yan moaned and moaned. she grabbed him. wanted to kiss but he didn't allow. a few minutes pass liao. then dave stop. he got up and turn her around.

i quickly siam as her face will be facing the door probably. i peeked in again, Yan facing away from the door.

Dave fucked her doggy pounded her away like a whore.Yan's face pressed downwards on the bed. she lift her bum up high for him willingly, Dave did not even have to hold it upwards. Yan was moaning softly.

Then i had an idea..

I shut the door softly.

I knocked..

me: dave you awake?

heard some whispering inside. they were shocked, but more of Yan....

Dave: yes. why ah..

me: oh ok. you got see Yan? she disappeared...

a bit more whispers inside...

Dave: no leh.

i giggled to myself, actually thought of going in and pressure Yan for a threesome, but realised, will be hard to recover our relationship from there...

i hear very loud piak piak piak..

wah dave good sia. he knows how to play.

Yan didn't moan, or rather tried her best not to moan. cos i could hear Dave piak her so loud...

Me: ok ok. i wonder where she go sia.. ok nvm.. i headache. go back sleep..

i left them alone.. went back to my room to sleep.

about half hour later, i hear Yan sneak back into our room and went straight into the shower. she locked the door.. when she came out, she snuggled beside me and hugged me tight.

me: where you go?

Yan: oh i went for a walk..

me: oh ok. Dave still around?

yan: he just left.

me: you take a nap. i need go pee..

i went into the toilet, saw her nightie hung to dry.. she was washing it. wonder what stains she got on it just now. hehe

Hardstick15by5
16-02-2018, 12:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GodfWQRl.jpg (https://imgur.com/GodfWQR)

Hardstick15by5
16-02-2018, 11:30 PM
slept a few more hours, then we get ready to check out. i couldn't get the thought of her fucking Dave out of my head. push her onto bed and fucked her again. she responded very well moan a lot, moan more than usual. not sure if she was trying hard just to please me.

checked out later i sent her home. i told her we take the next few days off. said my wife a bit needy suspicious i better stay home more..

i sent her home. she looked guilty also. hugged me quite tight before she went home. i called Dave and told him all clear for the next few days. he took yan's number down.

later that night.

Dave struck..

Dave: Hello Yan. You free later?

yan: you are?

Dave: (sends a photo of his erected lan jiao)

Dave: remember this? know who i am now?

yan: why you send me that?? no i don't know who..

Dave: wah. how many cocks you sucked last night and this morning sia..

Yan: Dave?

Dave: yeah la... so can remember now?

Yan: how you get my number?

Dave: took from his phone la. just signed with him. he's very happy now.

Yan: great. thank you.

Dave: so how you free bo?

Yan: free for?

Dave: us time la. i take you out.. I know he's going to celebrate on cruise the next few days. you sure free.

Yan: I am married you know. i can't just go out like that.

Dave: i know. but you can make time for him, you sure can make time for me also. you know our deal...

Yan: please don't do this can? let me off..

Dave: aiyo. you sound like i'm torturing you like that. don't act leh. you know you enjoyed our sex too..

yan: no comment..

Dave: well. continue to deny lo. but i don't care. you know the deal. you don't meet me i tell him what you did.

yan: what do you want from me?

Dave: just spend the next 3 to four days with me.

yan: ok.

Hardstick15by5
16-02-2018, 11:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Pf5ojuTl.jpg (https://imgur.com/Pf5ojuT)

SongCafe
16-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Nice story, support n camping:)

JJMagic
17-02-2018, 07:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Pf5ojuTl.jpg (https://imgur.com/Pf5ojuT)

nice updates bro, support your thread.

Hardstick15by5
17-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Uncle Tay: your aunty Yan spent the next 4 nights with him. Dave called me daily to give me updates. Dave brought her to one of his condo units that wasn't rented out. He said she was a good lover, very obliging. Whatever he asked or wanted she do and give. cum of face, cum in mouth, cum on boobs, he tried so many positions with her. said like porn stars like that. one day fuck almost 3 to 5 times. never leave house keep ordering delivery in. then he force her to answer the door wearing lingerie or the nightie or even just towel. then he will fuck her hard again. towards the end they got a bit bored of fucking go out for movies then hanky panky inside. fucked at staircase and outdoors also.. i was also quite surprised leh she didn't go home to change or what. think she left enough money the hubby and kid both didn't bother.... i wonder if she was scared to ask to go back or she enjoyed the sex so much with Dave. Dave said got once he fucked her so intense until she passed out for the ecstacy! i almost don't believe what he said lo. but when she returned to me, when i fucked her. i could feel her cheebye a bit different. like a bit more loose like that. she was very nice to me, loyal also. Dave stopped contacting her after that. he told me in secret that he actually fucked til sian already. done with Yan. Yan also didn't message him to ask for more also. I was thankful for that.

Me: so now how?

Uncle Tay: back to boring life. nothing much. just normal sex with her. I arranged for her to go for op so can go raw permanently.... i only fuck her maybe twice a week now. she's part time living in my condo unit now. so how, you interested?

me: me? interested ? in?

uncle tay: fucking yan la.

HorLiSee
18-02-2018, 12:16 AM
keep the updates coming bro! support n camping

madpig88
18-02-2018, 06:56 AM
many thanks for the updates & picture bro.

jwat
18-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Awesome update

zl1983
18-02-2018, 04:32 PM
cant wait for TS to fcuk YAN..

albert
18-02-2018, 09:10 PM
got picture, got story, many thanks.

Hardstick15by5
18-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Tay: relax... trying this again. very long never try already..

he was blindfolding me and tying my wrists together. I felt him get off the bed.

Me: where are you going?

Tay from far: getting something, wait ah.

i was in my blue silk nightie with a purple thong. waited patiently. i was tired also, we just had dinner and some wine with our nephew who was going to work at his company. i found it weird that he will dine the three of us considering i'm his kept woman and not his actual wife. the reason he gave was to introduce me to him, how i helped him manage his business. It's all a lie though. i only manage his sexual needs, whenever he needs me.

i felt Tay climb on the bed. he caressed my legs gently and spread my legs, started to kiss around my thigh, finger running around my thong teasing me. i felt aroused already. he kissed my thong and i felt a bit of tongue lick the thong. quite arousing. i feel the finger slide my thong aside then brush my vagina.. played with the clitoris and then the tongue took over. the licking was good. i loved it so much.. then my bra got unhooked. he licked my nipples. ahh feels good. something feels different...

ok...

something is definitely different!

the penis size is different!!!

it's longer!

who was it?

was it dave?

Hardstick15by5
18-02-2018, 10:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/diELhu5l.jpg (https://imgur.com/diELhu5)

Finally persuaded her to ignore uncle tay's preference of natural bushy and shave it all away..

turns out. he enjoyed it too..

zl1983
18-02-2018, 10:49 PM
naise pics. tks for e share

Mynn
21-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Camping for next instalment.

DrunkenCrab
21-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Camping for next instalment.

Camping too .

JiByeZap
21-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Nice, camping for next update

Melinda
23-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Camping here:o:)

Preceptor
23-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Support nice story ;)

FireRed
23-02-2018, 10:10 PM
great ! Camping for more

VRossi1980
24-02-2018, 09:38 AM
this story is interesting, please share more.

HwangChao
24-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Camping for next installment

Lavander81
24-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Hope to read more

Hardstick15by5
27-02-2018, 09:42 PM
was it dave?

oh oh oh oh...

was it dave?

was it dave?

no ...

can't be...

i can recognise his penis..

this penis...

it's thicker...

the length...

about the same..

but this penis..

so thick..

so thick...

the style..

so diff...

so nice..

i like the pace...

i like it...

this penis..

so big...

who is it??

can't be dave..

can't be dave...

i just had sex with him days ago... he's been secretly meeting me. me regularly... when dave makes love to me. i feel a connection to me... i've told him repeatedly he doesn't have to pay me but he insisted always.... (cos he doesn't want the relationship to develop from just make love partners. maybe he just wants to use me. i don't mind since i enjoy his style.)

oh my...

who can it be...

who..

oh

oh

i think i know

i think i know...

our nephew???

jwat
27-02-2018, 10:02 PM
Wow, still seeing Dave eh, awesome update

vkoolboi
02-03-2018, 11:34 PM
TS fucking Yan:confused:

Hardstick15by5
03-03-2018, 09:14 AM
my aunty yan...

wow...

how nice are her boobs...

still looks firm....

they shake so much..

her hands are tied to her side...

shes grabbing the bed sheets..

her eyes are blindfolded.

her mouth is opened wide moaning away..

i had her legs spread wide, it wasn't difficult...

can feel she's quite experienced at fucking liao...

her legs stayed spread for me...

she didn't even attempt to remove her blindfold which was what i was worried about.

i leaned forward, pushed her hand upwards, the bond was above her head.

i cupped her breasts and played with her nipples, fucking pace slowed a little but she loved it... moaned and moaned...

she stopped moaning dear dear...

i think..

wait..

does she know?

can she tell?

i'm not uncle tay?

uncle tay was beside us on the sofa, he was masturbating himself.

uncle tay signalled me to flip her over..

i withdrew my cock, panted a bit, then turn her body around..

she turned willingly and then raised her butt for me.

http://i.imgur.com/nQBoViXl.jpg (https://imgur.com/nQBoViX)

Hardstick15by5
03-03-2018, 10:23 PM
i banged her doggy hard and fast. quite long.. even uncle tay couldn't outlast us.. he moaned and cummed as he masturbated himself.. i was worried that aunty yan would react hearing his soft moans.

but luckily, she didn't hear as she was moaning loudly herself.. until one loud continuous moan.. then she stopped.. she stay quiet... i finished my job and cummed inside her... uncle had no objections after he make me take a doctor's test.

he had already made aunty yan go for the operation to be sterilized too. honestly, i was a bit worried about going raw with aunty yan, despite uncle tay telling me she has only fucked him and dave... not sure if i can trust his words. but I couldn't pass on the opportunity.

uncle tay signalled for me to leave.

i went out of the house, it was a condo unit uncle tay owned and not currently rented out. he has turned it into a permanent love nest for him and aunty yan.. she has sort of separated with her hubby already, she doesn't live at her own house but supply her kid and him money.

uncle tay set up a few more 'appointments' for us to enjoy. i was really getting addicted to fucking her and i wonder how she can't tell the difference. there was once or twice i swear she wasn't even drunk!

then one day.

suddenly..

i received a text from unknown number.

"Hi nephew, it's me. I need your help."

Hardstick15by5
03-03-2018, 10:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/17lo83Cl.jpg (https://imgur.com/17lo83C)

KTV with her..

vkoolboi
04-03-2018, 12:11 AM
next instalment quickly....

LiLeeWah
04-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Camping for next instalment

Fingerpuss
04-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Camping for next update

Jay Chou
04-03-2018, 01:13 AM
next instalment quickly....

Up u bro. 😊

KnowItAll
04-03-2018, 07:00 AM
like your updates very much bro... it's very nice... share more soon pls...

zl1983
04-03-2018, 12:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/17lo83Cl.jpg (https://imgur.com/17lo83C)

KTV with her..

wow.. cant wait to see more.

Hardstick15by5
04-03-2018, 10:09 PM
aunty yan: i've been locked inside my room. can you come over and help me with the lock? i don't know who else to call. sorry to disturb you. i will pay you back the cab fare...

me: oh. ok sure. can give me your address?

aunty yan: just tell the driver drive to this condo. i will call guard house and leave your name with them. you can come right in.

me: ok thanks.

aunty yan: hurry ok? it's urgent. my phone battery is dying. reach liao just come in. the front door never lock one

me: ok coming already. just got a cab.

a lot of thoughts and fantasies built up in my mind on the cab ride over.

reached already. as i took the lift up... suddenly, i realise something.. she never give me the unit number! shit. good thing i thought about it.

i texted her. i've already reached her floor....

fuck...

she still haven't replied...

i tried calling her..

eh shit leh..

her phone was offed.

her phone low batt already???

was she in real trouble?

i walked to her doorstep already.

i tried calling her phone again.

phone was definitely off.

her phone no batt already la.

fuck it.

i pushed the front door open.

it was unlocked..

i went in and headed to her master bed room. it was a 3 bedroom apartment.

me: aunty yan? you in there?

yan: yes. yes. help me open the door from outside? i'm stuck inside.

me: ok sure.

i opened the door..

fuck...

i got a shock!

maiKNNla
05-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Camping for next instalment

chaoturtle
05-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the update. Waiting for more!!

jwat
05-03-2018, 03:59 AM
Can't wait for the shock

Cash8877
05-03-2018, 07:22 AM
very nice read, great updates bro.

Hardstick15by5
08-03-2018, 10:02 PM
me: is everything ok?

Aunty Yan seemed alright. she was wearing her pink shiny nightie. she was sitting on the bed, crossed legged.. FUCK... no bra.. confirmed.

she looked at me..

yan: yes i'm ok.. but i have a question for you.. come sit beside me..

wow it's like my fantasy come true!

i sat beside her!

yan: ask you ah.. how come you know my unit number ah? i never tell you leh..

omg.. i was so caught by surprised!

she saw that i was stunned too.. i didn't know how to reply or think of an excuse..

luckily...

she helped me out..

Yan: i know it's you all along...

NastyThaiboy
09-03-2018, 08:08 AM
great story TS, look forward to more.

cupid xpress
09-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Please continue....

lobangkingz
09-03-2018, 09:37 AM
setting up my tent here to wait for the next updates.

gothere6c
09-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Nice story .... do continue TS

prawnbroker
09-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Please continue TS .... nice story

jwat
10-03-2018, 01:35 AM
Wow, nice updates

BK4ever
10-03-2018, 06:55 AM
your story is nice ts, more please.

Hardstick15by5
10-03-2018, 09:04 AM
me: is everything ok?

Aunty Yan seemed alright. she was wearing her pink shiny nightie. she was sitting on the bed, crossed legged.. FUCK... no bra.. confirmed.

she looked at me..

yan: yes i'm ok.. but i have a question for you.. come sit beside me..

wow it's like my fantasy come true!

i sat beside her!

yan: ask you ah.. how come you know my unit number ah? i never tell you leh..

omg.. i was so caught by surprised!

she saw that i was stunned too.. i didn't know how to reply or think of an excuse..

luckily...

she helped me out..

Yan: i know it's you all along...

me: what do you mean?

aunty yan: when your uncle tay arranged the meal together, i already suspected something was going on..

me: are you angry?

aunty yan: no.

i wondered why she trapped me with this tactic. however, it's also been almost a month since uncle tay last arranged a mysterious fuck for me with aunty yan...

i decided to be brave and ask.

me: you miss my cock is it?

aunty yan looked surprised at my bluntness...

aunty yan: well.. you are not bad i admit la.. do you miss me?

me: of course la! if can i wish i can fuck you every single day...

her face expression, she wasn't that used to the F word...

aunty yan: haha you sure a not ? young boy like you don't want young girls?

me: yan, you are hot you know. your body, i love it. your face damn chio also.. so sweet and innocent..

aunty yan: huh. innocent meh?

me: yeah la... i have been wishing to fuck you without the blindfold on.. if only can see your face expression when i fuck you nice nice..

i kept saying the word fuck. hoping to turn her on..

aunty yan: you mean you've never seen my full face during sex before?

she looked puzzled...

ibanezjem555
10-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Wah ha ha... how you know my unit number ? 😆

maoshanwang
10-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Thanks for update.

jinnian168
10-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Excellent story. Hope to read more.

xiang2jia3
10-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Thanks for updating.

qetua
10-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Superb story. Hoping to read more.

zl1983
10-03-2018, 03:12 PM
tks for e updates

Hardstick15by5
10-03-2018, 11:27 PM
me: what do you mean?

aunty yan: when your uncle tay arranged the meal together, i already suspected something was going on..

me: are you angry?

aunty yan: no.

i wondered why she trapped me with this tactic. however, it's also been almost a month since uncle tay last arranged a mysterious fuck for me with aunty yan...

i decided to be brave and ask.

me: you miss my cock is it?

aunty yan looked surprised at my bluntness...

aunty yan: well.. you are not bad i admit la.. do you miss me?

me: of course la! if can i wish i can fuck you every single day...

her face expression, she wasn't that used to the F word...

aunty yan: haha you sure a not ? young boy like you don't want young girls?

me: yan, you are hot you know. your body, i love it. your face damn chio also.. so sweet and innocent..

aunty yan: huh. innocent meh?

me: yeah la... i have been wishing to fuck you without the blindfold on.. if only can see your face expression when i fuck you nice nice..

i kept saying the word fuck. hoping to turn her on..

aunty yan: you mean you've never seen my full face during sex before?

she looked puzzled...

i wonder why she was puzzled... but i really buay tahaned liao..

me: yan ah..... should i get us some wine or?

aunty yan: oh... wine for? why leh?

me: i see you wear like that i really buay tahaned liao.......

aunty yan stood up slowly... then faced me..

aunty yan: really meh? proof?

i quickly removed my berms and boxers, and showed her my hard and erected cock..

aunty yan looked at it and smiled..

aunty yan: how ah? now?

she slide her straps down her shoulders, the nightie came off and revealed her beautiful C cup breasts.

me: WAH LAN EHHHHH.....

i wanted to move forward and grab her to pull her in but she pushed me backwards.

she squat down and her head moved down to my cock..

OH WOW

OH WOW!!

OH WOWW!!!!

aunty yan give me BLOWJOB FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Opportunist
11-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Hoping to read more

BuaySuSeh
11-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Camping here for more

Hardstick15by5
11-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Me : I’m cumming I’m cumming!!

Aunty Yan : (slurping sounds, pulls my cock out of her mouth..) cum lo...

Uncle Tay had trained her so well, from being a virgin at giving blowjobs to now such an expert! She made me cum in minutes even without the fast action of mouth fucking!!

After I’ve cummed, she cleaned me up with her tongue without hesistarion, I laid resting while she continued. She stripped me completely and licked my nipples. She is GOOD at sex now! Compared to what uncle Tay described her initiLly l, but then again that was years ago...

Since then, she has given blowjobs at least over 500 times to at least three different men, Uncle Tay, Dave And now me...

Or maybe more?

I'm not sure.

aunty yan was licking my cock trying her best to keep it hard. it was hard. but i wasn't ready to pleasure her yet.

i got a bit paiseh..

i pulled her and laid her on the bed beside me. i wanted to pull her panties off but she shook her head.. instead, she lifted it and spread across for me. she thought i wanted to push my cock in. instead, i bent forward and put my head in between her legs. i licked her slow at first. gosh! i love her tender her moans were. she moaned louder and louder.

she is LOUD!!!

literally almost screaming!

zl1983
11-03-2018, 05:02 PM
cant wait for more upds fr TS. tks for sharing TS.

Hardstick15by5
11-03-2018, 08:23 PM
hear her moan, i also buay tahan liao wanted to pull her panties out but she insist keep it on. i slide my cock in penetrate her. pin her down missionary stared at her face.. a few times she closed her eyes and looked away, guess my staring at her was very intense but sibei song leh.watch her sweet innocent face respond to my sexual pounding non stop, her sexually aroused face damn horny, so sweet and tender.

song ah!!

i don't recall our previous sessions she moan so loudly. this time round was literally screaming as loud as she could.

fuck her moaning damn sexy..

what's wrong..

i can barely control...

fUCK!!!

i cummed inside her..

ibanezjem555
11-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Uppz Bro TS.. plse continue story..