PDA

View Full Version : Tips for making women fall for you?

Rodontan
20-12-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm trying to build up my base of FBs like some of the bros here so that I don't have to keep going to MLs and FLs. It seems many bros here have no trouble fucking their colleagues, waitresses, staff or any non-FL ladies out there.

What are some advice and tips to attract women and sweet-talk them so that they become FBs or at the very least, become very touchy and close to you?

I want to reach that level where I can easily french kiss and get women to hanky panky with me (not necessarily penetration).

One thing I've learnt is that the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Especially from reading the FRs from bros here, the women they fucked all become clingy / start developing feelings for them after sex.

Thanks bros! Eager student here.

naemlo
20-12-2017, 01:04 PM
What are some advice and tips to attract women and sweet-talk them so that they become FBs or at the very least, become very touchy and close to you?

Here u go,

MelanisticWolf
20-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Here u go,

*Clap Clap*

Datingafter35
20-12-2017, 01:19 PM
I'm trying to build up my base of FBs like some of the bros here so that I don't have to keep going to MLs and FLs. It seems many bros here have no trouble fucking their colleagues, waitresses, staff or any non-FL ladies out there.

I want to reach that level where I can easily french kiss and get women to hanky panky with me (not necessarily penetration).

One thing I've learnt is that the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Especially from reading the FRs from bros here, the women they fucked all become clingy / start developing feelings for them after sex.

Money, expensive dates, humour and probably cars. Alternatively go Thailand. I've got 2 instant dates.

ilovepantyhose
20-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Here u go,

以财交者,财尽而绝

:o

Hngata92
20-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Money and money and money and a glib tongue

sohbuckkong
20-12-2017, 01:44 PM

Always remember a woman is also like an animal. Tell me which animal will let their male animal fuck them in d beginning. No it wont happen unless In the beginning d male animaĺ first need to keep chasing d female, then after catching her, d female will continue to struggle n in most cases d male need to bite her then fuck her. Strangely after fucking her, she now will follow him wherever he goes.

Of course d laws does not allow rape by humans or else it would hv been made easier. So to win a womans heart, u got to chase her first with sweet words, with lies, deceit, empty promises, then very quickly bring her go hotel and fuck her. Whilst fucking u got to fuck her like an animal too. After fucking shes yrs and will fołlow u wherever u go.

naemlo
20-12-2017, 01:52 PM
以财交者,财尽而绝

His intention is FBs, FB is fuck buddy...If he can't use his charm, his look then $$$ is next else what??

Rodontan
20-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Always remember a woman is also like an animal. Tell me which animal will let their male animal fuck them in d beginning. No it wont happen unless In the beginning d male animaĺ first need to keep chasing d female, then after catching her, d female will continue to struggle n in most cases d male need to bite her then fuck her. Strangely after fucking her, she now will follow him wherever he goes.

Of course d laws does not allow rape by humans or else it would hv been made easier. So to win a womans heart, u got to chase her first with sweet words, with lies, deceit, empty promises, then very quickly bring her go hotel and fuck her. Whilst fucking u got to fuck her like an animal too. After fucking shes yrs and will fołlow u wherever u go.

Thanks for the tip bro. Are there any way to determine if a woman is FB material? Some are very decent type and it's hard to determine if they can be FB-ed or not.

Even more power, some bros here can fuck colleagues. Not sure how they do this but I assume the colleagues they fuck are the more slutty type. I don't want to end up in a harassment suit lol

ddog
20-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Doggystyle real tips proven by researchers

Woman are like cats. Fickle minded and based on moods. All woman are programmed to reject as first defence. Bro need to

1. Bypass their first defences
2. Escalate with sexual tension with physical touch/acts early on (else you be friendzoned and anything sexual would be much harder)
3. Lastly you'll need to pass off as sexy or attractive to the female. Sexy means you're a strong, virile male.

All these are basic fundamentals.
Helps if Ddog has few k wads $$$ in pocket bcos girls always peep when bringing wallet out after a $400 omakase meal or $700 steak meal but not neccesary if above 3 is met.

maddog_mlvn
20-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Here u go,

Uncle u must hv many stacks kept in PP , HCM , BKK an Sg. So many pretty gals following u ard in the city mention abv.

sohbuckkong
20-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the tip bro. Are there any way to determine if a woman is FB material? Some are very decent type and it's hard to determine if they can be FB-ed or not.

Even more power, some bros here can fuck colleagues. Not sure how they do this but I assume the colleagues they fuck are the more slutty type. I don't want to end up in a harassment suit lol

Only woman with v low libido cant b fb, d rest all can including those holy type. Theres once i fuck a very holy teenager. Whilst fucking her on d bed, she was reading d bible, and i continve fucking her hard until she put her bible one side n start to moan.

Yes i also did fuck a very very pious , very photogenic and slim indonesian maid töo.

naemlo
20-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Uncle u must hv many stacks kept in PP , HCM , BKK an Sg. So many pretty gals following u ard in the city mention abv.

Using my canon printed type, many stacks... :D

Rodontan
20-12-2017, 02:44 PM
Doggystyle real tips proven by researchers

Woman are like cats. Fickle minded and based on moods. All woman are programmed to reject as first defence. Bro need to

1. Bypass their first defences
2. Escalate with sexual tension with physical touch/acts early on (else you be friendzoned and anything sexual would be much harder)
3. Lastly you'll need to pass off as sexy or attractive to the female. Sexy means you're a strong, virile male.

All these are basic fundamentals.
Helps if Ddog has few k wads $$$ in pocket bcos girls always peep when bringing wallet out after a $400 omakase meal or $700 steak meal but not neccesary if above 3 is met.

How do you bypass the first defence besides being too obvious by showing off the car and money?

Sandra95
20-12-2017, 04:13 PM
How do you bypass the first defence besides being too obvious by showing off the car and money?

Men who do not have much substance will need to resort to showing off their possessions (car/money), in order to impress women of lower-quality.

I Love Boobs
20-12-2017, 04:23 PM
No money no honey

rey69
20-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Only woman with v low libido cant b fb, d rest all can including those holy type. Theres once i fuck a very holy teenager. Whilst fucking her on d bed, she was reading d bible, and i continve fucking her hard until she put her bible one side n start to moan.

Yes i also did fuck a very very pious , very photogenic and slim indonesian maid töo.

Fuck also reading bible.
She is sacrificing her body for the "Great Mission"....?