PDA

View Full Version : How to know if a normal sg lady is interested in you?

red fanatic
07-08-2019, 03:28 AM
The lady is a non-working local lady.

Trying to read her signs but is hard to guage.

Like to seek advice from bros here.

Thanks.

leong26
07-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Thanks.

Forget about signs . if you're interested in getting to know her , approach her and move on from there .

red fanatic
07-08-2019, 10:14 AM
Forget about signs . if you're interested in getting to know her , approach her and move on from there .

How to go about approaching her to see got chance anot?
As I know her through a course and will see quite often but scared later made the approach and she might not be interested in me.

This will cause awkwardness between us.

Feeling confuse on how to go about this.

maxsee
07-08-2019, 12:17 PM
If a lady is really interested in getting to know you. They will either find ways to get to know u or ask u out directly for dinner or movie ...etc. They rarely drop hints if you are talking about ladies in singapore.:D

red fanatic
07-08-2019, 02:18 PM
If a lady is really interested in getting to know you. They will either find ways to get to know u or ask u out directly for dinner or movie ...etc. They rarely drop hints if you are talking about ladies in singapore.:D

Really meh?haha...so far ladies in Singapore like hardly will made the move the first move.

iluvbreast
07-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Really meh?haha...so far ladies in Singapore like hardly will made the move the first move.

Don't generalize, some do, some don't, it depends on the character of the person you met.....

Actually there is no need to know, if you are going go makan, ask them to join you, if you are going for coffee ask them to join you. The thing is even if they don't join you, go for your meal or coffee, you never know if they see you.

If they are interested (in eating or drinking or you) they will join you. Then take the opportunity to talk and find out more about them then see if you got chance for next meet up that is all.

If they are interested in you, everytime you ask them out they will show, even if they don't they will let you know an alternative (not the simple next time, then again some ladies just say that).

Bro you join SBF 10 years already this kind of thing, no need ppl to teach you lah :D:D:D

leong26
07-08-2019, 03:08 PM
TS , follow the above post from iluvbreast

red fanatic
07-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Don't generalize, some do, some don't, it depends on the character of the person you met.....

Actually there is no need to know, if you are going go makan, ask them to join you, if you are going for coffee ask them to join you. The thing is even if they don't join you, go for your meal or coffee, you never know if they see you.

If they are interested (to eat or drink or you) they will join you. Then take the opportunity to talk and find out more about them then see if you got chance for next meet up that is all.

If they are interested in you, everytime you ask them out they will show, even if they don't they will let you know an alternative (not the simple next time, then again some ladies just say that).

Bro you join SBF 10 years already this kind of thing, no need ppl to teach you lah :D:D:D

Thanks bro for your advice.

Just came out from a bad relationship and still recovering for a few months.
That why now better think properly before doing anything.
Haha

ilovepantyhose
07-08-2019, 08:42 PM
男追女隔层山,女追男隔层纱

if she is interested, the conversation will flow, the messaging will flow, she will make time for u

on the other hand, u also have to be alert to any hints she is dropping, and prepare to equip yourself with mindreading or psychic abilities :p;):D

maxsee
08-08-2019, 09:26 AM

The truth is if they dun make the first move, that is becoz u r not attractive enough to them...Simple as that.:o

PS : For women whereby u need to constantly ask them out and they dun do it vice versa. Though they go out with u, it means that they are just sitting on the fence. U r not their first choice, but they dun really rule u out. For me, i would rather be with someone who would ask me out and not just me asking her out.

iluvbreast
08-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Thanks bro for your advice.

Just came out from a bad relationship and still recovering for a few months.
That why now better think properly before doing anything.
Haha

Yah you should think properly but it should about knowing her as a person; not about gauging your target and her 'signs'....

End of the day how pretty also like that if you cannot stand her habit(s) or behaviour(s). My gal used to smoke casually but I don't (and my whole family too).

It was ok when we were just friends, one day she told me she wanted us to be together, she agreed to stop smoking if we are.

One day after makan, say go toilet but come back with strong perfume to cover cigarette smell :mad: then ask me send her back, reached her place then know actually her folks overseas.

She took me to her room....I told her I going and I asked her why she smoke, my clothes got her perfume and cigarette smell :mad:, my mum sure not happy, she called me mama's boy...we ended arguing, so I told her reconsider and left....

Livie
08-08-2019, 09:22 PM
How to go about approaching her to see got chance anot?
As I know her through a course and will see quite often but scared later made the approach and she might not be interested in me.

This will cause awkwardness between us.

Feeling confuse on how to go about this.

what is non-working local lady? unemployed? anyway, that aside...

#1 approach her when she is waiting for bus/grab home from the course, say "hi.. ask her about the lesson, or if she understood anything whoever was talking jus now? blah.. blah.. blah... den introduce yourself.. and find out about her name, dog, bf, father, mother...
if her reply is one word or no smile on her face etc, den I think the signs is very clear, move on to the next chick, preferably not the same class or someone who sits beside her.

or or!! personally I prefer u to use the below:

“我可以跟你要你的手机号码吗?我想跟你的猫眯做。。哦不是,是想和你做朋友 :D”

gambate!!

Marq
08-08-2019, 09:57 PM
what is non-working local lady? unemployed? anyway, that aside...

#1 approach her when she is waiting for bus/grab home from the course, say "hi.. ask her about the lesson, or if she understood anything whoever was talking jus now? blah.. blah.. blah... den introduce yourself.. and find out about her name, dog, bf, father, mother...
if her reply is one word or no smile on her face etc, den I think the signs is very clear, move on to the next chick, preferably not the same class or someone who sits beside her.

or or!! personally I prefer u to use the below:

“我可以跟你要你的手机号码吗?我想跟你的猫眯做。。哦不是,是想和你做朋友 :D”

gambate!!

Ehh... non-working lady means she not working as ML/FL etc... *facepalm*

Also, TS seems to already know the girl, just don't know how to approach the subject

Livie
08-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Ehh... non-working lady means she not working as ML/FL etc... *facepalm*

OHhhh… den what is ML?? FL is freelance right? haaa..

Also, TS seems to already know the girl, just don't know how to approach the subject

okie... if this is the case, usually jus keep asking her out, text her everyday, almost everyday la.. females like to test endurance! obviously she will know he is koa-ing her.

the longer he last (prolly one month later should have result) she will get hooked!!
if her replies are one word, 3 words, take very long, no reply.. den he can really move on, no need wait one month.

there is also another scenario, he keep shower her with attention den suddenly stopped. den she will feel something's not right and initiate contact... basically u water the plant everyday she will bloom, u stopped watering, she will dry up and dieeee :(

ehhh am I giving out trade secret?! XD
disclaimer: above method has a 50% chance of success and 50% chance of failure. try at your own risk!

ibanezjem555
08-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Who dares wins !

Marq
09-08-2019, 08:23 AM

okie... if this is the case, usually jus keep asking her out, text her everyday, almost everyday la.. females like to test endurance! obviously she will know he is koa-ing her.

the longer he last (prolly one month later should have result) she will get hooked!!
if her replies are one word, 3 words, take very long, no reply.. den he can really move on, no need wait one month.

there is also another scenario, he keep shower her with attention den suddenly stopped. den she will feel something's not right and initiate contact... basically u water the plant everyday she will bloom, u stopped watering, she will dry up and dieeee :(

disclaimer: above method has a 50% chance of success and 50% chance of failure. try at your own risk!

ML = Massage Lady.....
FL = FreeLance
WL = Working Lady

All refers to them working in the ‘service & entertainment’ industry

And no, you DO NOT text her everyday

red fanatic
09-08-2019, 09:26 AM
ML = Massage Lady.....
FL = FreeLance
WL = Working Lady

All refers to them working in the ‘service & entertainment’ industry

And no, you DO NOT text her everyday

Hi bro,what would you suggest that i should do to see whether she is interested in me anot?

Based on your experience,what will you advise?

Marq
10-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Hi bro,what would you suggest that i should do to see whether she is interested in me anot?

Based on your experience,what will you advise?

Are you asking because she talks to you alot making you confused or are you asking because you want to sian her?

Stimsia
10-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Start some conversation like
If your left leg is halloween and right leg is xmas
Can i visit somewhere inbetween,
If she laugh, good sign
If she slap you, then bad sign

red fanatic
10-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Are you asking because she talks to you alot making you confused or are you asking because you want to sian her?

Because I want to sian her and she is making me confused as well.

Most of the time she initiate when asking about the course stuff.
I am confused is she want to made small talk or really ask about course stuff only.

Haha

Marq
11-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Because I want to sian her and she is making me confused as well.

Most of the time she initiate when asking about the course stuff.
I am confused is she want to made small talk or really ask about course stuff only.

Haha

Course? So you all still schooling?

If her 'small talks' are only about the course, then she is not leading you on la, so simple. Else, just ask her out lo, go see movie, the most directly indirect way, haha

peanodood1337
15-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Thanks.

You're wasting time looking for "signs". From the sound of it, she's on talking terms with you, and doesn't dislike you or anything. So why don't you just shoot your shot and ask her out?

If you're concerned about blowing it and losing a friend, then do it casually. Like "Have you watched XYZ movie? Wanna go? My movie buddy just flew my aeroplane :(" or "Eh i feel like eating hotpot today but no kaki :(. Wanna join me?"

And see what comes out of it.

As long as you don't behave like a sleazy horndog and are sincere/honest with your intentions, I seriously doubt anyone would give you shit for asking a girl out nicely.

Shoot your shot before someone else does it first dude. You have nothing to lose.

Good luck.

chaoslord
16-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Very much agree with the person above. She's at least talking to you so its not like she's avoiding you. Man up and simply ask her out for a coffee on the pretext of discussing course materials.

When I was younger I played the signs game as well and ended up mind-fucking myself.

hccheonger
20-08-2019, 07:46 PM
When she tell you more than you tell her on personal stuff, likes and dislike.

If she likes you, she will want you to know more about her not the other way round. There is no need to boast in front of the girl cause they won’t be impressed. Many appreciate guys who are humble. Be yourself :)

Jeraldass
27-08-2019, 12:48 PM
You only have to worry if you are asking "Is it normal when a Sg lady is interested in you?"

magixballx
19-09-2019, 09:27 PM
I understand how TS feels too... recently also came out of a bad relationship, play around with apps and know a girl, went out couple of times and text everyday (she text me sometimes), i wasnt thinking much, then suddenly one day she text me say she doing something which reminds her of me, but she also never jio me out yet, thou she keep saying will jio...

Tai_zi21
19-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Shoot your shot before someone else does it first dude. You have nothing to lose.

Good luck.

100% agreed with this statement... what do u have to lose even? Just do it :D

peanodood1337
19-09-2019, 09:56 PM
I understand how TS feels too... recently also came out of a bad relationship, play around with apps and know a girl, went out couple of times and text everyday (she text me sometimes), i wasnt thinking much, then suddenly one day she text me say she doing something which reminds her of me, but she also never jio me out yet, thou she keep saying will jio...

Bro she just texted you to say she is thinking of you. Wtf are you waiting for? For her to say "FUCK ME"? Go make a move already!

Jeez... guys... if you wanna 守株待兔 then you're never gonna seal the deal.

Xgenre
19-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Just came out from a bad relationship and still recovering for a few months. That why now better think properly before doing anything.

You are not ready. Be fair to this nice girl and get yourself sorted out first. The last thing you want her to feel is that she is your rebound girl.

She took me to her room....I told her I going and I asked her why she smoke, my clothes got her perfume and cigarette smell :mad:, my mum sure not happy, she called me mama's boy...we ended arguing, so I told her reconsider and left....

You never hear before female smokers are good at blowjobs? Like dyson suction power type. Wasted. A girl bring you home to her room and you left the place giving her the impression you chickened out. Do the deed first, enjoy already then ask her why she lied lah. Give her some time to quit too. Going cold turkey is bad for her health too. At least she is trying to quit for you, shows how important you are to her.

red fanatic
31-10-2019, 05:31 PM
Thanks bro the advice, but so far from my interaction with her is purely about course stuff and seldom about other things.

I am taking a part time course.

I think she might have a bf or is attached liao, we were talking about something and I causally mention “your bf never accompany you”.

She mention they celebrate early.So from there I assume she is attached already.

I think can move on to other ladies since she is attached, what is your guys opinion on it?

iluvbreast
01-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Thanks bro the advice, but so far from my interaction with her is purely about course stuff and seldom about other things.

I am taking a part time course.

I think can move on to other ladies since she is attached, what is your guys opinion on it?

Fuck, this kind of thing need to ask?

If you like her and she like you back then what is wrong with continuing to go out with her to see if you two can be together?

How do you know if she is having issues already with her bf? How? You tell me?

I was scolded by the ex-bf of my first gf as someone who 横刀夺爱, they just gotten together for 6 months and then she dumped him for me (in a way).

I am quite old school, so I was hanging out with this gal (we gotten to know each other from school activities), strictly platonic, I don't even tried to hold her hand or make a pass at her. One day, she suddenly asked me if I was gay (WTF?), which I immediately said hell no.

Later I knew from her friends, she broke up with her bf shortly after that day. Well we start spending more time together and 1 thing lead to another and we were together.

So TS you tell me if I was right to 'fuck' you? It is a stupid question you ask.

sksksk
07-11-2019, 06:43 PM

but this is an effective way to know if she puts you in friendzoned/ you are just onr of the option.

this case.. just move on. it sucks but yeah. 好过 fall deeper then cannot climb out, then get wrecked when you know she's attached with another guy