PDA

View Full Version : Kenna trick

ThroatFucker
28-08-2019, 11:40 AM
I don't know if you all kenna before or is I stupid. I find nice lady on CofeeNBagel, always text her on phone but she alway don't like me call her. Then one day finally she can meet. I go her house she open light small small very dark. She gam my lj and use her tongue fuck my pigu very shiok. When kiss me I feel why a bit prickie. Then she say want me fuck. When I try to touch her cb WALAN KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE. NO CHEE BYE. I kick her down the bed and wear my cloth and run outside house. CHEE BYE kia live in Yishun.

kingster
28-08-2019, 11:58 AM
I don't know if you all kenna before or is I stupid. I find nice lady on CofeeNBagel, always text her on phone but she alway don't like me call her. Then one day finally she can meet. I go her house she open light small small very dark. She gam my lj and use her tongue fuck my pigu very shiok. When kiss me I feel why a bit prickie. Then she say want me fuck. When I try to touch her cb WALAN KAN NI NA BEI CHAO CHEE BYE. NO CHEE BYE. I kick her down the bed and wear my cloth and run outside house. CHEE BYE kia live in Yishun.

Lame, you come here kp for fk. You tio cat fish and smmr never check. Use your big head more next time.

ThroatFucker
28-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Lame, you come here kp for fk. You tio cat fish and smmr never check. Use your big head more next time.

sorry boss

cqueen
29-08-2019, 07:11 AM

Good morning ThroatFucker,

Haha..thanks for making me laugh so heartily to start my day.

lawry
29-08-2019, 10:01 AM

Well, i guess in the legal point of view he has the right to complain as he is been induced into committing an act thinking it’s some cute lady..

But seriously, a normal girl where got first time meet ask you to meet at her house and super dark?

You didn’t think logically 😂

ibanezjem555
29-08-2019, 10:08 AM
No wonder minimise her or his talk time, always text. Low voice over phone will give game away ! :eek:

Penfolds
29-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Got Pic to share?? :p::D:)

Alicia00
01-09-2019, 02:02 AM
Then find one that got CB one loh . U do know there is a thing call sex change right . Medical very advanced now leh . 别告诉我你连这个都不知道 。

Alicia00
01-09-2019, 02:02 AM
LOL .......

hahalol2000
01-09-2019, 10:21 AM

Lol, I wish I were you.

mogibecrod
02-09-2019, 12:33 AM
I think here will nt mind being tricked. Haha. Ts gt pic ma?

JuzOldGuy
02-09-2019, 05:18 PM
Then find one that got CB one loh . U do know there is a thing call sex change right . Medical very advanced now leh . 别告诉我你连这个都不知道 。

haven't seen ya for a while... welcome back babe :cool:

Summerhillt
14-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Can share Yishun contact?