PDA

View Full Version : KTVs that are open from 10pm to 6am.

3someking
01-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Recently saw on wechat this particular mummy told me new KTV joint open from 10pm to 6am. Not really new coz this joint has been opening since long just that post covid it close down and now being revived.

Wondering what to expect during those timing? Anybody went there mind sharing?

Got 2 sessions. 10pm to 2am. 2am to 6pm. $150/tower. Located in orchard. Got rooms too.

boft
01-05-2021, 10:24 PM
bro.

the beer served is alcohol free beer fyi. those 0% kind.
not sure if you want to spend 150/tower.

cheers!

Underhidden
01-05-2021, 10:40 PM
bro.

cheers!

0% good idea! no redface drunken bengs falling around. only a bunch of desperados so incapable of meeting a gal any other way still willing to pay for the (doubtful) privilege . LOL

xxFTOxx
01-05-2021, 10:48 PM
Not worth when it’s 0% alcohol for first tower at $150. Subsequently is different. But the good thing is that chances are the girls have drank quite a bit from the earlier sessions at other ktvs. So playability is higher and don’t forget u got to tip girls $100 each and mummy $100 per room. Just be really careful cuz this place is venturing on uncharted waters atm and u don’t want to be caught with ur pants down (no pun intended). Been there once and didn’t fell safe la.

3someking
01-05-2021, 10:52 PM
bro.

cheers!

Wah bro u also know ah? Haha. U went before? I contempleting to try ah coz scared sia

3someking
01-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Not worth when it’s 0% alcohol for first tower at $150. Subsequently is different. But the good thing is that chances are the girls have drank quite a bit from the earlier sessions at other ktvs. So playability is higher and don’t forget u got to tip girls $100 each and mummy $100 per room. Just be really careful cuz this place is venturing on uncharted waters atm and u don’t want to be caught with ur pants down (no pun intended). Been there once and didn’t fell safe la.

If we go there sit with gals means nothing to be scared rite? Unless u fark the gal in the room then AV come in halfway catch u with pants down.

goldie9660
02-05-2021, 01:13 PM
$150/tower for non-alcoholic beer is really chop carrot head. I won't mind if they are asking $188 for 2 towers. I saw this mummy post on her WeChat as well.

decaptico
02-05-2021, 06:30 PM
heneiken 0% alcohol selling $1 at 7 Eleven
i bought 6 thinking got promotion, end up drink soda water

Dirk Kuyt
02-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Interesting.... coz I was watching the HSBC golf tournament and met some senior gahmen people at the clubhouse including a very senior police officer attached to CID.
We were talking about yesterday's MP covid case and topic shifted to legal houses in GL / PT and Clubs & KTVs.
As far as he is aware.....the licensing guys have not issued any permits for Clubs or Ktvs to operate beyond midnite.

This KTV you are recommending is Fly-by-Nite operation?
Isn't it risky to openly ask bros to patronise the joint?

I know there are more such joints around..... but those are discreet and only jio their own circle of clients and supporters. Some do not even allow entry to those folks that they do not know well. The last thing they would want to do is advertise in the open and alert the authorities.

snakehead
03-05-2021, 12:08 AM
Interesting.... coz I was watching the HSBC golf tournament and met some senior gahmen people at the clubhouse including a very senior police officer attached to CID.
We were talking about yesterday's MP covid case and topic shifted to legal houses in GL / PT and Clubs & KTVs.
As far as he is aware.....the licensing guys have not issued any permits for Clubs or Ktvs to operate beyond midnite.

This KTV you are recommending is Fly-by-Nite operation?
Isn't it risky to openly ask bros to patronise the joint?

I know there are more such joints around..... but those are discreet and only jio their own circle of clients and supporters. Some do not even allow entry to those folks that they do not know well. The last thing they would want to do is advertise in the open and alert the authorities.

Nowadays people cannot keep secrets and only want to showoff their "knowledge".... thats why many seasoned bros dun bother to share share kangtaos here anymore.
Better to share via the bamboo network amongst trusted kakis.

Anyway this KTV that TS recommended probably wun last long since TS has exposed them here. I for one would definitely avoid that joint like the plague.

xxFTOxx
03-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Nowadays people cannot keep secrets and only want to showoff their "knowledge".... thats why many seasoned bros dun bother to share share kangtaos here anymore.
Better to share via the bamboo network amongst trusted kakis.

Anyway this KTV that TS recommended probably wun last long since TS has exposed them here. I for one would definitely avoid that joint like the plague.

As far as I know no name was mentioned. How is it exposed? Right now there are a number of places that has extensions for super regulars. Whether AV knows or not I don’t know. But yes word is out there that there are places like what TS mentioned. And u are right, such good places must be kept secret...however, the risk still too high.

novitarr
03-05-2021, 02:58 AM
Parklane L2 and 5
Peace Center (behind closed door)
Orchard Plaza Level 5
Cuppage Lv 5/6
Textile Lv 8
Supreme obviously open because its inside crapark and undetectable

xxFTOxx
03-05-2021, 03:13 AM
Parklane L2 and 5
Peace Center (behind closed door)