PDA

View Full Version : Walk by AMK Blk 5x5 after coffee then saw this small MP so go in for 1hr $50 then got

MaxTea
28-06-2021, 01:52 PM
walk by this small MP at AMK blk 5x5, ask for foot massage but saw a fat indian woman having her foot massage next to me so go for 1hr body massage instead for $50 which no room only got curtain cover where the indian woman are just next to me as can heard she talking with the guy.

Then suddenly the PRC stroke me and i immediately autoroam her and she kept telling me to be quiet quiet because the indian lady was talking beside us.

feel very exciting having hj where there are people just next to me and very fast shoot out.

Ghostimage
28-06-2021, 02:08 PM
walk by this small MP at AMK blk 5x5, ask for foot massage but saw a fat indian woman having her foot massage next to me so go for 1hr body massage instead for $50 which no room only got curtain cover where the indian woman are just next to me as can heard she talking with the guy.

Then suddenly the PRC stroke me and i immediately autoroam her and she kept telling me to be quiet quiet because the indian lady was talking beside us.

feel very exciting having hj where there are people just next to me and very fast shoot out.

I wonder what happens when the fat Indian lady walks in

loneyheart
28-06-2021, 02:12 PM
U sure not the fat indian woman hj u ? :p

MaxTea
28-06-2021, 02:52 PM
I wonder what happens when the fat Indian lady walks in

thats why i also feel excited and nervous during HJ as the indian may heard it

MaxTea
28-06-2021, 02:53 PM
U sure not the fat indian woman hj u ? :p

i thought no more HJ liao because too open then the PRC stroke me so i autoroam her