PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Bedok old camp

Brogary
03-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Hi I was recently walking pass Bedok old camp . And managed to see in wechat this massage lady offering her services. She looks a bit like old to me, also in her 40s. Her wechat has a lot of cats photos. Anybody have tried her? Do let me know how it’s it. If it’s good I will try

Cuntworth
03-08-2021, 08:22 PM
U try n let US know :D

Duckio
20-08-2021, 01:25 PM
She’s quite good

IamGood
21-08-2021, 08:54 AM
Sheis the best

Dollyqueen
23-08-2021, 08:59 PM
Whats the operating hours like?

Wolfen1977
24-08-2021, 08:23 AM
Sheis the best

I agree..i've been trying her afew times and her massages are quite good.

joe2222
24-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Are u guys referring to Noora?

EricPaine
24-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Any teasing from her?

xen0n
12-09-2021, 02:33 PM
Are u guys referring to Noora?

Is it confirmed her?

Wolfen1977
13-09-2021, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=xen0n;20832260]Is it confirmed her?[/QUOTE

Probably and yes, her massages are pretty good.

xen0n
13-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Probably and yes, her massages are pretty good.

Any other services?

Wolfen1977
16-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Any other services?

That one is between you and her.

xen0n
17-09-2021, 02:48 PM
That one is between you and her.

U mean chemistry?

Wolfen1977
18-09-2021, 10:24 AM
U mean chemistry?

Correct. Also depends on the kind of massage you want cause she gives a legit massage. Better than the ones at shops and she's very nice to talk to.

jc2626
20-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Can someone be kind enough to share Noora's contact/ details? Interested in the massage. Thanks in advance!

candeo_88
21-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

:D:cool:

Wolfen1977
21-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

:D:cool:

Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.

Wolfen1977
21-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Hi bros, for those msging me about Noora contact, sorry but i don't have it anymore as i don't use wechat anymore. Also, i did ask her if she wanted my help to tell bros about her but she said she didn't want as strangers will keep bothering from out of the blue.

Songsong77
22-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

candeo_88
22-09-2021, 12:30 PM
It was a few years back already..not recently that I visited her...:D:cool:

Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.

candeo_88
22-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Oh yeah.... that experience is unforgettable....a tad awkard in the beginning but quite pleasant after chemistry is built...:D:cool:

And yes, not everyone gets the special treatment according to her :p:p

Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

Wolfen1977
22-09-2021, 12:37 PM

True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment ;) I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.

Songsong77
22-09-2021, 12:42 PM
True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment ;) I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.

When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....:p

xen0n
22-09-2021, 01:13 PM
When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....:p

So she does provide services. Waiting for contact here liao. :D

JuzOldGuy
22-09-2021, 04:15 PM
as cliche as this may sound... i have been in search for a massage to be done by a 'sister' for the longest time. i even started a thread some time back looking for one.

so if any kind soul out here that is able to share Noora's contact, it is very much appreciated and i will be very much indebted to you :cool:

Mambocoffee
23-09-2021, 10:02 AM

She’s a pre-op ladyboy?

Wolfen1977
23-09-2021, 10:42 AM
She’s a pre-op ladyboy?

Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol

Mambocoffee
23-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol

Dang! :D:D:D

xen0n
03-10-2021, 11:34 AM
I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?

candeo_88
03-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Add first and confirm later :D:cool:

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....:D:cool:

I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?

xen0n
05-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Add first and confirm later :D:cool:

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....:D:cool:

Yeah. Was there for a quick lunch and didn't really think through when I was using MiChat. Going to try the next time. :D

Wolfen1977
06-10-2021, 08:34 AM
One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.

kurtis
08-10-2021, 01:58 AM
wow

years ago I had her in her car at one of the mall carpark in the middle of the night.

I thought she was a lady.

I just remembered i came fast haha

Stevebexk
08-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Woooowww
Have not had a LB encounter for a very long time!
Any kind bros here can share her contact with me please….
Always enjoyed LB companion….
Used to frequent CV often last time….

alvi23
20-11-2021, 02:53 PM
One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.

I tried her many years back at AMK, now I know why she does not allow me to touch her center area and a few times, she wanted to raw me when we are frenching but I refuse because she took my cock and trying to rub her "pussy" without condom before going in. Her BJ is pretty good, can CIM.

NoobieluvBoobie
10-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.

Dollyqueen
11-01-2022, 09:53 PM
I also wanna know her wechat id. Recce that place few weeks back didnt see any massage place there anymore. So probably u didnt get to find her

Can anyone pls PM me Noora's id on wechat or michat? TIA. I was around bedok food centre earlier, spent almost half an hour looking for her thru michat and wechat based on the descriptions in the thread but no luck.

sl135831
14-01-2022, 12:44 AM
Can any kind souls share her contact please.

Thanks.

Brogary
16-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Anybody tried recently? Any news! Or FR

howck001
18-04-2022, 09:51 AM
interesting, anyone could PM me the details.
Thanks in advance.

EvilCyanide
18-04-2022, 04:47 PM
anyone with her contact, care to share?

lustandfast
20-04-2022, 12:53 AM
There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc

xen0n
25-04-2022, 11:41 AM
There seems to be another Noora at Bedok going by Noora Tan. Gotten her frm michat, stays alone at a condo, no cats and doesnt seem to do massage. Short hair, not feminine but has a little bit of boobies. Seems like 40/50. Went to her place, she was in this hospital like pants, white g string. We undressed and she told me to suck her off. Bloody fucker came in my mouth within a minute. Can taste thin cum (guess she masturbated the day before). Pumped her missionary and doggy for 10mins (didnt wanna waste too much time as she’s not my type) and came.

You can search her facebook, Noora Tan. Dp with mask and glasses. Not sure if shes the one in the talks.

Foc

Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.

gstring87
25-04-2022, 11:57 PM

Foc

What is her damage?

lustandfast
26-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Checked out the facebook search. Yes its her from AMK and the MiChat profile I saw.

Ahh. Means i got free pass to her haha.

xen0n
26-04-2022, 07:49 PM

Nice. Haha.

lustandfast
30-04-2022, 01:10 AM
Nice. Haha.

But too manly for me and location damn bloody far.

xen0n
01-05-2022, 11:39 AM
But too manly for me and location damn bloody far.

I will try her out. :cool:

elas87
01-05-2022, 11:43 PM

Yeah it was her from the facebook. She does massage back then in AMK. I went a few times and her BJ was really good but I don't allow to raw when she is trying to put my dick inside her back then.

gstring87
05-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Seem like 50+

According to her Facebook profile pic, but no issue if services ok :)

Nanpok
07-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Anyone can share her contact?

Brogary
20-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Anyone tried her recently? Any FRs?

kill3rockz
23-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Not sure if i have the right contact. But found a Noora Tan on MiChat. Say she works at Changi and asked if I wanted to go down. Here's the contact for you bros 531350

lustandfast
24-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Not sure if i have the right contact. But found a Noora Tan on MiChat. Say she works at Changi and asked if I wanted to go down. Here's the contact for you bros 531350

Yup its her. Very sensitive dick which cums very easily after a little bbbj.