PDA

View Full Version : Tarma Minah Massage Duxton

NickD7650
21-06-2022, 01:17 PM
any bros here remember they had a minah massage place at duxton? was on the second floor. the minahs can do a lesbo tarma also. this was years ago.
anyone know where they are now?

JayShelby
21-06-2022, 05:36 PM
Closed bro. Used to be a regular. Apparently some ex bf found the girl working there and create issue. No idea true or not. Happening place

Keima
27-06-2022, 08:25 PM
any bros here remember they had a minah massage place at duxton? was on the second floor. the minahs can do a lesbo tarma also. this was years ago.
anyone know where they are now?

Duxton minah paradise was raided.

Someone decided to host an orgy there.. attracted AV attention..

nazrula
28-06-2022, 01:54 AM
lol
i still remember the place
72b duxton road

used to be regular as well hahahha

NickD7650
28-06-2022, 04:34 PM
damn it. i remember 1 of the minah was inked up and she was wild as hell. wasted i only went twice. remember the first time i was skeptical but when i went, it was accomplishment unlocked.

massage2016
28-06-2022, 05:04 PM
what is minah??????

omegaprime72
28-06-2022, 05:18 PM
what is minah??????

Local version of a latina

Keima
28-06-2022, 09:47 PM
damn it. i remember 1 of the minah was inked up and she was wild as hell. wasted i only went twice. remember the first time i was skeptical but when i went, it was accomplishment unlocked.

There were two inked ladies, the taller one with bigger boobs is still doing freelance with her regulars. Both of them were wild and willing.

She's not my type and I haven't message her in a over a year, so if you gonna send me a 'share contact' pm, i will ignore you.

superstiffy
29-06-2022, 11:59 AM
wah lan this place... i remember got 1 small size girl.. she say she is minah but i suspect she is filipino coz she talk got the phiilipine pattern... cannot rem her name but she got tongue stud... one of those session u wont forget kind..

the girls there move from place to place and i follow from place to place.. sibei power... too bad now no sound no picture... if anyone know their update pls let me know k... :D