PDA

View Full Version : Exploration Spirit

CR7toPSG
15-07-2022, 03:00 PM
I’ve gone to chiong 2 days in a row now (v rare) and found 2 good gems.
Entry 50 (no p massage bs) & u get to do almost what u want for the special and top up 50-80 depending on your nego skills.
Will post again to offer up for exchange soon (I normally go a couple of times to verify the quality - my own personal QA if u will).
Till then, chiong safe and keep the exploration spirit alive! U never know what u will find. And at times, it’s good to be lying there thinking of what the ML will do next, instead of knowing exactly what she will do next, if u know what I mean

IamGood
15-07-2022, 03:13 PM
Yes I like to go and pretend to be virgin, and wait for them to arouse me.

Jayz1990
15-07-2022, 05:04 PM
I’ve gone to chiong 2 days in a row now (v rare) and found 2 good gems.
Entry 50 (no p massage bs) & u get to do almost what u want for the special and top up 50-80 depending on your nego skills.
Will post again to offer up for exchange soon (I normally go a couple of times to verify the quality - my own personal QA if u will).
Till then, chiong safe and keep the exploration spirit alive! U never know what u will find. And at times, it’s good to be lying there thinking of what the ML will do next, instead of knowing exactly what she will do next, if u know what I mean

Bro nowadays very hard to find 50 dollar massage Liao. Can share? TIA

Nodbody
15-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Nowadays very hard to find arouse u one. Straight go to action. Very commercial

Peacekeeping
16-07-2022, 12:28 AM

Agree. They don’t need to work for it since they already know what we are there for.

loudexhaust
16-07-2022, 06:41 AM
I like to explore on my own too instead of just relying totally on FR. wasted a lot of money on landmines but also uncovered a lot of hidden gems. Got one at Jurong East and one at Bukit Timah for exchange if anyone interested. Meanwhile, happy hunting!

Jarvis123456789
19-07-2022, 05:20 PM

Agree… sometimes the fun is in exploring new haunts & not knowing what specials you get. ML tease you, you counter tease back ML…

Heartlandlover
20-07-2022, 02:07 PM
Yah Bros. Sometimes negative Sometimes positive. Recently I even go 2 x different uphill to explore. Jalan R T and Telok B.
JRT cheaper entrance, TB higher entrance.
Overall JRT is better experience for me. Climb hill sweat cos weather too hot.

r.fowler
28-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Yes I like to go and pretend to be virgin, and wait for them to arouse me.
Act virgin but then, later the knife will be very sharp. for me, i will act like a seasoned cheongster, so it acts as a reminder to them that i know the rate, dont cut corner and chut stunt

Bommi99
02-08-2022, 01:57 PM
I like to explore on my own too instead of just relying totally on FR. wasted a lot of money on landmines but also uncovered a lot of hidden gems. Got one at Jurong East and one at Bukit Timah for exchange if anyone interested. Meanwhile, happy hunting!

Care to pm? I have some gems to share too.

sxem
03-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Yah Bros. Sometimes negative Sometimes positive. Recently I even go 2 x different uphill to explore. Jalan R T and Telok B.
JRT cheaper entrance, TB higher entrance.
Overall JRT is better experience for me. Climb hill sweat cos weather too hot.

Q spa or M spa?

afterhours99
07-12-2022, 11:31 AM
But now all pretty standard no? Like 88 spas are abundant, and their SOP is well known. How to explore?

loneyheart
07-12-2022, 04:19 PM
If u r into budget just wish u not step into FJ shop .
Nom this type of MLs will tell u who will come for msg one
Once if notice MLs look or fig CMI then wasted yr entrance fee wo any msg or end up paying more then expected :)