View Single Post

Old 20-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 16
jerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to beholdjerryboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Took the advice from some of the bros here and visited Moon just now. Gosh im so glad that i met her as i was still skeptical at 1st with the no-face pic.. no regrets at all, beautiful face, taut body, smooth skin.. i cant ask for more, hopefully i will still be able to book her next time as i could imagine her to become ang pai soon..

However do note that she is very professional in what she does, no kiss/french and no nibbling of nipples.. so for bros who look for that, pls take note of this.. nevertheless, she is very mild mannered and polite, pretty patient as well coz it took me a while to cum (partly because GFE is low..), but im still attracted to her.. she is kinda quiet as well

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!moon1/c1k0k

Here's my ratings for this gorgeous lady:-
Looks: 8.5/10 beautiful in my eyes.. i am smitten by her, lol!
Body: 8.5/10 taut and slim..lovely figure, love it!
Boobs: B just nice for her size..
Message: 8/10 i thoroughly enjoyed her rub-down. Strength just nice for me and very relaxing
No catbath for me though..
HJ: 6/10 mechanical with not much variations
GFE: 5/10 lacking as i mentioned, but maybe other bros may get more luck than me..
RTM: yes for me, even with the lacking GFE.. for the relaxing message by a pretty lady

Have fun bros!!
Hi Bros,
I guess she's going to be quite hot after a few MRs. Well, I do agree on your MR rating but for me it's a NO RTM.

Here's why,
1. Massage services is not really the best. At best it's about 7 - 8 / 10
- Nothing much to shout about.

2. Sexual element is not there.
- She's very new in this line of Sexual massage. As she does not have prior experience in China. She thought that she can just massage and finish off with just a HJ.
- She's does not know how to make a man arouse without Sex. I don't really know how to explain in words. But I guess it's like an art that takes time to learn and master.

3. GFE is not there.
- Again because she's new. She does not know what is a GFE and how important that plays a part in the whole process.

4. No Signature Move
- Example of signature could be bathing together, 69 HJ, HDLY, AR, JG, etc.
- All these services she does not even know at all.

My purpose here is not to break her rice bowl but to caution Bros here as the whole experience does not meet my expectation. My advice is just like the much earlier Bro, who explain that due to her inexperience, you have to lower your expectation for the services you're going to get if not, you will be greatly disappointed.

Looking at the latest few MRs, she now does not allow licking of nipples as compare to previous MR from another Bro that says that 4G Roaming is available. In fact that would mean that she did not improve but remove some services as she's getting more popular.

If you ask me, I would not recommend her as there are so many more good choices Massage Lady with much much more to offer.