The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Keeran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Look forward for new FRs before I try.
Granted its her 3rd time back (could be wrong), let’s see what she offers in terms of her attitude
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Lmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLmao6790 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Those that go to her before, she chio or not ah?
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Well, from my recent experience, some MLs won't offer zhut unless you ask, and even then they allow quite reluctantly. Even though I was gentle and didn't suck hard or only licked, they would pull away after a short while and say it's ticklish. These days the MLs I've visited won't allow prolonged zhut or licking. Even my regulars who used to allow me to feast on their boobs have cut back on that. They allow me to motorboat and fondle but nipples seem to be a bit of a sensitive zone these days... Most I get to latch on is around 30 seconds and they'll shift their body away.

In the case of Kitty, i didn't ask cos I thought she was sending a signal by how she kept her boobs away from my face. Strange, though, that she offered 69 and asked me if I wanted to DATY. Maybe she thought giving boob fuck means no need to offer zhut? No idea
So always good to just ask if can or not, i didn't do BF so am not sure. So far only one or two big boobs ml let me zhut until shiok, mostly said too sensitive or they will become too horny if licked too much. Lame explanation
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
So always good to just ask if can or not, i didn't do BF so am not sure. So far only one or two big boobs ml let me zhut until shiok, mostly said too sensitive or they will become too horny if licked too much. Lame explanation
Thats quite bullshit. If senstitive then they are not suitable for this job and should rtc so better ones can replace them. Nowadays if dont allow zhut i wont rtm liao its a waste of money no matter how pretty or good they are.
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Thats quite bullshit. If senstitive then they are not suitable for this job and should rtc so better ones can replace them. Nowadays if dont allow zhut i wont rtm liao its a waste of money no matter how pretty or good they are.
I prefer dfk over zhut. I enjoyed the tongue fight. Zhutting becomes boring after some time.

Nowadays I ask if can dfk after 3 visits. If cannot, I’ll move on to the next target
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61729 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Granted its her 3rd time back (could be wrong), let’s see what she offers in terms of her attitude
2nd time come back was short and not so successful.

To me pipi is a better option.

Face looks accurate but not sure if she used her money she earned to do hair transplant; last round the hairloss was quite bad
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
pskin99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone tried this girl before? Can't seem to find any FR on her.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/hazel-massage/
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Hard lah...experience tells me that those that came 2nd stint or more had reduced services and increased prices
Unfortunately, it's so so true. Oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Fully agree with you. RR trumps it.
The other beautifully shaped, au naturale E cup boobie perfection belongs to my beloved young babe, Jing Jing... too bad returned, and probably not coming back.
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/yi-an-massage/

A hardworking girl, suck till the last drop of yr soldier finish. Can talk anything under the sun. Like yr last time army buddy.best is the lowest price in market but still treat u like a King.
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I prefer dfk over zhut. I enjoyed the tongue fight. Zhutting becomes boring after some time.

Nowadays I ask if can dfk after 3 visits. If cannot, I’ll move on to the next target
eh bro why need to wait 3 visits to ask for dfk? its not like you are liu bei visting zhuge liang

first visit just whack already and judge the response from there, if fail then move on to next one liao, plenty of other girls hungry for business

i learnt the hard way from cock teasers who promise enhanced services after repeated visits but never delivered in the end
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The other beautifully shaped, au naturale E cup boobie perfection belongs to my beloved young babe, Jing Jing... too bad returned, and probably not coming back.
Yummy! I don’t remember her looks, but the boobs definitely… Bro Steve still in contact with her? :P
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Shan Shan was overrated, good thing was only the big melons, first came here was at Health Centre thread MYS
Ruan Ruan and Shan Shan can fight together for syt melons
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 10
brosagat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbrosagat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbrosagat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbrosagat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
sorry to hear bro, i was actually a bit interested in her also but haven't visited anyone for close to a month cos got a bit of cough/phlegm situation.
mind elaborating on her? like is she auntie? elephant? or?
short, looks kinda old, not even meitu differnent but totally different
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

On separate note, anyone tried the big 40D melons that was listed at 160/hj? Any brave soldiers went?

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/t57-massage/
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskin99 View Post
Anyone tried this girl before? Can't seem to find any FR on her.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/hazel-massage/
Search "hazel-massage" can see 2 MRs.

Learn to use the search function.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1