The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tjxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Whr to get upskirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Under 18 with monetary reward is still Jail Bait.

Many bro would say NPNT.

Haha, I'm not under 18...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Got pics????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
NPNT!!!

10 char
Alr provided pics to 2 "senior" guys here, even with today's date, tele video bubble........ how many more do I need to "prove myself" to
Old 23-10-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjxxx View Post
Alr provided pics to 2 "senior" guys here, even with today's date, tele video bubble........ how many more do I need to "prove myself" to
Post it here and we are all good.
Old 23-10-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
tjxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Post it here and we are all good.
For my safety, I'd prefer not to~ I'd rather not be CSI-ed and have my identity busted!

I also don't wanna give out my personal tele to so many ppl just to send timed photo, so okay la, if you don't believe the other guys then too bad I guess
Old 23-10-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
Saxan is a name known to allSaxan is a name known to allSaxan is a name known to allSaxan is a name known to allSaxan is a name known to allSaxan is a name known to all

Got provide pics ? Nice.
Not like the other AMA female that just MIA instead
Old 23-10-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ferenc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh, haven't gotten link yet.
Old 23-10-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hello hello, new on this forum Single F chi here...

Saw my colleague scrolling a thread w/ upskirt photo of girls.. Anyone know whr ppl normally took this kind of photo ar

Urrmm I get a bit excited when I wear shorts or those tight dress kind then ppl outside look at me... So I think if ppl take my upskirt photo I cfm quite turn on.. Want to go those places try my luck Haha

Sry if weird qn Haha thanks for any help

Nice try....
Old 23-10-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

is this champion among us?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wonder who are these 2 "senior" members...
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
I wonder who are these 2 "senior" members...
I am one of the "senior" members.
She shared me her photo below.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

School holiday started liao?
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so....how about just nude upper body with the face ?
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 11
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello hello, new on this forum Single F chi here...

Saw my colleague scrolling a thread w/ upskirt photo of girls.. Anyone know whr ppl normally took this kind of photo ar

Urrmm I get a bit excited when I wear shorts or those tight dress kind then ppl outside look at me... So I think if ppl take my upskirt photo I cfm quite turn on.. Want to go those places try my luck Haha

Sry if weird qn Haha thanks for any help
It's quite embarrassing rather than turned on, once the upskirted photo is posted in group chats..habis..
Ya, normally I go by the notion, dare to wear than don't be scared of being seen, I kinda don't like seeing girls who opt to wear short skirts or short dresses, and keeps on adjusting and pulling and pulling, like want to seek extra attention from the guys, so normally I consciously remind myself don't adjust and pull too even if I am tempted to do so. I think u also kenna before bah.. sitted down, take group photos, thinking the 'shadow' from the skirt would hide your panties from the camera, Cheese!! both hands up with the korean 'heart'. Photos shared in the group chat, small picture still not noticed, later open up the picture.. alamak!
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109339 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxan View Post
Got provide pics ? Nice.
Not like the other AMA female that just MIA instead
Thanks for upping, up back +162.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 4
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
It's quite embarrassing rather than turned on, once the upskirted photo is posted in group chats..habis..
Ya, normally I go by the notion, dare to wear than don't be scared of being seen, I kinda don't like seeing girls who opt to wear short skirts or short dresses, and keeps on adjusting and pulling and pulling, like want to seek extra attention from the guys, so normally I consciously remind myself don't adjust and pull too even if I am tempted to do so. I think u also kenna before bah.. sitted down, take group photos, thinking the 'shadow' from the skirt would hide your panties from the camera, Cheese!! both hands up with the korean 'heart'. Photos shared in the group chat, small picture still not noticed, later open up the picture.. alamak!
Will you ask the poster to delete that picture from group chat? The guys in your group will confirm fap to the exposed triangle between your legs.
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Darrel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

is this champion among us?

Given this got posted onto public domain, wonder if he was exposed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1