The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
hupkee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhupkee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Please keep writing more updates.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlackzz View Post
Ive been bonking FLs in dome 1 for a few years now… received bbbj, AR and fj with helmet.

One day mid this year… FL offered raw from done 1. It was very tempting but I told her its ok i just rub my lil bro outside her p. Later that night my sife asked for a mating session so we did. 3 days later green pus was flowing out non stop. I went to take the jab and 3 days later my wife had white stuff coming out and abnormal period cramps despite not having her period.

I really thought nothing will happen.. told my wife she needed the jab and things were ugly for 1 day but she told me this is the only chance she will give no second. Since then bbbj also i scared.

Say no to raw bros. Pls be safe
BBBJ is not safe sex. I learned this the hard way 10+years ago. Alot of ML were offerring bbbj so i jus accept it, fj still covered. Caught soemthing and thankfully curable and don have gf/wife back then. Now scared as hell and will not take bbbj even if given free and covered fj sometimes also scared. i think u can only take raw if u are living by urself or ur sex life wit wife/gf is really zero. if u are in a happy family raw is war.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 7
beeheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeeheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more.
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
This year I had met one ML from our neighbor boleh land, Milf mid 30+ my favorite.
1st visit we met and we already talked a lot like old friends. My intention is not for massage, after I bath, she help me dry up and she strip naked. We started french and she slowly down with cat bath me when I was standing. And she knee down and bbbj me until I can't tahan and stop her.
We proceed to the bed and I ask her to lay down and I said now I want service you . I kiss her forehead, lips and neck . Than I kiss and suck her c cup boobs. But my little bro just slip into her P. She didn't reject and let me pump her , later she moaning and said " 我要口爆, 我要口爆“
I still continue to pump and pull out , she immediately use her mouth and CIM. After we bath, I ask her why you not reject me when I not wearing CD. She said and show me she actually prepared CD on the bed, but, I had fair skin looks clean, she just let me raw. She no extra charge and remain original price 3B.
2nd visit after 4 days same as 1st visit, same action same 默契, same price.
A week later, 3rd visit, same action same 默契, same price, she no more prepared CD on the bed. but I tips her additional 2R.
4th visit when she back from her home town, she went
back for 3 weeks to settle 家务事. Same action, but this time she didn't said 我要口爆, when I pump her and she moan loud, I said if you moaning loud and I can't tahan will shoot all inside, she no reply and only moaning. But I don't dare to CIP, I pull out and use hand to COB.
I'm already 50++, chionging about 30++ years , she is the only one that I miss and think her every time. She now already returned to boleh land and not coming back at this moment.

I guess there's some affection
Good read!
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First raw was a famous Malay ML from GL. Was in the shower and she just inserted me in her. Shocked and shiok 😂 But got STD from her. Damn scared. Never went back to GL after that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1