The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up 『小小, Legendary Masseur』Oil Msg/Shiatsu+Jap B2B Msg+HDLY+2xHJ『传奇小小重出江湖: 全身按摩和日本B2B按摩!』

Legendary Xiao Xiao Is Back After Years Of Hibernation!

All Time Favorite: Japanese Back to Back Massage 日本B2B全身按摩!

3 In 1 Health Care For You If You Take Up 90 Mins Package! Body Massage, Sexy Japanese Back To Back Massage Follow By HIGHLY Enjoyable HandJob! You're In For a Treat!

Xiao Xiao Is a Veteran In The Market With Good Services & Always On The Move To Bring Interesting & New Stuff To All Of Us! She Knows What We Want & She Give It To Us!
Make No Hesitation & Start Your Booking Now! ★

After a Good Break, Xiao Xiao Body Have Return To Tip Top Condition! Come & Experience Goodness In Nuru Massage!

Please Call Or Text Xiao Xiao @ 9838 4164

Name: Xiao Xiao 小小
Attitude: ULTRA Friendly, SUPERB Gfe
Body: Slim & Petite
Boobs: 34B
Height: 158cm
Weight: 46kg
Looks: Pretty & Foxy With Smooth Complexion
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only. She Only Accept Chinese Bros, Sorry To Other Race Bros

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Whole Body Allow
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her WHOLE Body During The Session. Please Be Gentle]

Shower Together : 鸳鸯浴
[Before Session Start With Some Teasing Acts]

Sexy A.K.A Teasing Massage : 性感调情按摩
[Lots Of Sexy Body Moves & Finger Teasing To Help Uplift Your Mood]

Nude Massage : 裸体按摩 ★★★★★
[Yes! She Can Be In Nothing During The Sensual Teasing Session]

Japanese Back to Back Massage : 日本B2B全身按摩 ★★★★★
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Nuru Gel & Will Use Body To Body Style To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body!]

Whole Body Essence Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身精油推拿/指压
[She Had Many Years Of Experiences. Authentic, Soothing & It Is Good!]

Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu : 中式按摩和指压
[Experienced & With Very Good Strength. Hardworking & Able To Hit The Right Spot]

Lymphatic Detoxification : 淋巴排毒
[Focus On Pushing Factors In One Direction Which Helps Purge Impurities Out Of Your Body]

Head & Abdomen Treatment : 头和腹部按摩
[While Laying On The Steam Bed, Be Pampered By Her Massaging Your Head & Abdomen Area]

Mo Sha : 磨沙
[Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body Using Ginger Salt & Milk Cream. Good Stuff!]

Catbath & Boobs Massage : 慢游和性感胸推
[She Will Strip Half Naked By Now & Give You a Solid Lick While Giving You a Sensational Rub Down!]

Boobs Fxxk : 乳胶
[Insert Your Precious In between Her Boobies For a Sensation Rub!]

99HDLY : 99海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Juagen : 抓根
[Your Manhood Treatment To Promote Better Sexual Life]

69Hand Job : 69打飞机 ★★★★★
[This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max!]

GFE : 女朋友感 ★★★★★
[A Super Friendly Babe With Warm Character That Will Make You Feel Welcomed & Comfortable]

Services that She don't provides:
Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$120/Whole Body Massage With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$200/Whole Body Massage With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins
Or
$150/Jap B2B Nuru Massage + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$220/Jap B2B Nuru Massage + 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

♥♥♥ Big Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Xiao Xiao @ 9838 4164

Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『小小, Legendary Masseur』Oil Msg/Shiatsu+Jap B2B Msg+HDLY+2xHJ『传奇小小重出江湖: 全身按摩和日本B2B

Previous Massage Reports For Xiao Xiao : Thank You Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondplus2

Managed to make an appointment and immediately rush to her place. Her apartment has a good shaded indoor parking lot. Went up the lift and was greeted by a friendly and pleasant lady. As said, she really looked a bit like 张漫玉 which is my cup of tea. She started with a warm and sensual Mosha and there was a lot of teasing on my sensible areas which includes rubbing my balls and stroking on my 2IC. It was really heavenly! No words can describe this kind of feelings! Damn Shiok! Make you high like crazy!!!! First round of firing down.

Then she helped me to shower. It was really erotic and both of us were naked and she was very service oriented as I did nothing during the shower while she did all the work in cleaning the mosha cream from my body. I managed to do my own roaming of her body. Her skin is smooth and her boos are soft to the touch.

After the shower, I lay down and she gave me a soothing massage and a heat-pack herbal treatment on my back. As she proceeds down to my butt, she started teasing my butt hole and 2IC from the back and my 2IC had another hard on again. Turn around, I reciprocated by licking and sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy which was getting wet as well. She gave out a few soft moans and continued stroking my shaft slowly without rushing. I held on as much as I could but her teasing was too much for me to handle and I finally gave in.

One word to describe the whole massage session - Two Thumbs Up!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer

My turn to do a FR on XX

Visited her on a weekday night last week. Last minute call her, did not expect to get a slot, but so happen got.

Yes is a small condo unit in the east, got free parking somemore.

Small sized lady, can say she is young MILF.

Started off with mosha, she wearing a nightie without bra and panties, allowed to autoroam. Then after mosha, she do the HJ first round.

After HJ, she bath for me together, just stand still and she will shower everywhere.

After shower, comes the massage with the hot packs on the back. quite nice the hot packs.

Finale is HDLY, after a while, she ask me to lie down, she squat back facing me and HJ for me, her pussy in front of my face. quite special ah

Cannot tahan, then shoot liao. Very long nvr do 2 shots in 1 hr!

Overall rating 8/10!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cch17

小小服务一流,,亲切聊天,环境舒适。60分钟$90超值得。
小小亲切服务一流,做足60分钟收$90超值。
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakah

Ok long time no play and no long time no write FR but at request of 小小 here is my honest FR.

**I am not link to TS in anyway.

About 小小 -- Petite lady, MILF, Chatty, Service oriented, Not big boobs but everything else adds up to an excellent figure. Looks resemble Maggie Cheung somewhat. She showed a picture of her in her teenage years and boy does that look like Maggie Cheung when she first appeared on screen. Now she has a kind of "ancient beauty" to her just like Maggie Cheung now.

Service Experience pt1 -- The warm "mosha" was relaxing, no heavy scrubbing just enjoy the feeling of her rubbing the stuff over me was enough to get the circulation going. First HJ was a teaser with gentle flowing strokes and light cat bath here and there. Love it when she seductively whispered in my ear telling me the next round is where the real fun begins! So exciting and relaxed at the same time! What I did not expect was that she stripped naked and took me the shower She showered me clean and washed places where the sun don't shine. Now I am clean, refreshed and ready to enjoy the rest of the session!

Service Experience pt2 -- Now please remember that it is just an hour session and by now 15-20mins would have already passed so get your expectations realistic on how much can be achieved in 60mins Went back to the massage bed and got covered up in towels for some proper massage and I stress PROPER. Massage proceeded for a short while before heat treatment was applied to neck and waist area. Don't know what she used but felt like some kind of warm and I must say comfortable pillow. Any remaining stress or tension has disappeared by now. Was left like that for another short period of time to enjoy the warmth while she worked on the legs. Time is no longer something I can comprehend at this point but logically 20-30mins would have passed by now when she removed the heat therapy stuffs and began her HDLY. She has been naked all this time.

Service Experience pt3 -- HDLY was very sensual and there is a mirror at the side to see what she is doing to you. This was followed by her BM and teasing plus soft moans. I've forgotten my name at this point in fact I can't even remember if the HDLY or BM came first! It was just so sensual! Asked me to turn around for the second HJ again the wonderful strokes and a lot more licking MEOW! I enjoy caressing her body during the part, her smooth skin, curves...what's my name? We ended up in a 69 position. I've never had a 69 HJ before but her pussy and ass in all their glory was in my full view. All I needed to do was raise my head a little and I would be able eat her out but I did not and used my fingers to explore the petals of her flower instead. I did not last very long of course.

Summary -- Well worth it! It not just about shooting off a load or two when it comes to cheonging massage my brothers. Its about enjoying the whole process, the relaxation and the sensuality that comes with it plus the final climatic ending even though it is just a HJ. 小小 gives you all that. She is not new to this line so she knows what she is doing. She has many return customers and for good reason. Maybe you too will become a RTM as I know I will be.

Enjoy.
Did I mention free parking available?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf

Thanks for the recommendation. Indeed Xiao Xiao is a gem to be cherished. Service
Was superb. She'll treat you like her lover lover for for that one hour. Venue is discreet, you'll feel absolutely safe during your massage time. Though she she does not have big big boobs, she make it it up with the excellent service. Thumb up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolipop8582 View Post
I am a sucker for professional and good massage. This lady has been here for so long for a reason. Highly recommended. I can say no more since she got so many FR to back that up...
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanxus View Post
Made an appointment with XX hoping that she was the one i frequent in the past, and BINGO!

She still looks attractive like before, and her massaging skill is getting better and enjoyable. And wow, nber know that it's 2HJ and surely a great release.

Will return for her service after my trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
Visited XX for a rtm last week. Took 1 and half hour session. She move location since the last time i paid her a visit.

As usual, veri chatty lady, like toking to a long time friend.

Started off with first hj on her massage bed, while i autoroam her all over. (No fingering inside allow)

Then off to shower she shower for me. Then massage which was to my liking. Afterwards, was nuru massage on her inflatable tilam. She will sprinkle the gel on my body and herself then she will slide her boobs, body, ass all over me. Towards the end, she will perform the 2nd hj with me lying on my back and she on all 4s with pussy above my face, can autoroam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
Visited XX for a rtm last week. Took 1 and half hour session. She move location since the last time i paid her a visit.

As usual, veri chatty lady, like toking to a long time friend.

Started off with first hj on her massage bed, while i autoroam her all over. (No fingering inside allow)

Then off to shower she shower for me. Then massage which was to my liking. Afterwards, was nuru massage on her inflatable tilam. She will sprinkle the gel on my body and herself then she will slide her boobs, body, ass all over me. Towards the end, she will perform the 2nd hj with me lying on my back and she on all 4s with pussy above my face, can autoroam.

Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: 『小小, Legendary Masseur』Oil Msg/Shiatsu+Jap B2B Msg+HDLY+2xHJ『传奇小小重出江湖: 全身按摩和日本B2B

More Reports For Xiao Xiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwrath

Tried Xiao Xiao, I must say not bad. A simple FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (she does look like Maggie Cheung!)
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 9/10

Overall, she's a very nice lady who is sincere in providing good services and makes you feel comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh

Hahaha have been wondering where did she went, RTM countless times already... Thanks bro bring her back

Location discreet enough for me
Looks: 7.5
Boobs : 7 ( not for boob lover but its soft to touch)
Massage: 7.5 (have been improving all these while, its really worth the try bros)
Attitude: 8 (Chatty and out to serve)
HDLY:8(Never fail to make me steam again)
HJ: 8 (shiok, sensual and one of the softer approach out there i guess)
RTM: Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpbum

Managed to try XX.

Indeed she is what has been reviewed.

Good service and tries her best to please.

Pleasant smile, sweet voice, quite cute looking overall actually.

Good massage, good skills .

Location is not too bad. Will keep in view for another session.

Pls help to up my rep ya? Thx!
Quote:
Originally Posted by streamer69

Thanks TS for the contact.

I had a session with her today. Even though this is my X times returned trip to her, this new service package is really much more relaxing especially the heat treatment stuff which she put on my back.

Location is not too hard to find and can see that she did a very good job in making and preparing the room to give us that cosy and relaxing feeling. Her massage was as good as before and the mosha and heat treatment makes it even better.

When comes to her HJ, she takes her time slowly to arouse you first from behind, then I on all fours before finishing it off with me lying down.

Look : 8/10
Mosha : 8.5/10
Massage : 8.5/10
HJ : 9/10
RTF : sure!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCucumber6

Thanks to TS for your speedy reply & sharing of contact with me.
Here's my brief FR on XX;

Managed to book a slot with XX last rainy weekend.
Location & parking was good.
As per some bro had mentioned before... XX does look a bit like 张曼玉 or the ex-Mediacorp actress that looks like 张曼玉.
XX is very friendly and I can see that she aims to please + serve.
Was feeling kinda cold due to the heavy rain but once inside the room, she served me a cup of warm tea... very soothing indeed.

Was asked to strip naked next, and laid on the massage bed for her mosha.
Her mosha was very much to my liking... warm and very sensual.
There was a lot of teasing my nips + rubbing my balls + stroking my manhood. Heavenly! and my manhood was easily erected!

Next, she auto strip herself naked (VERY NICEz!) and went to shower with me.
I did nothing during the shower except chatting with her... cos basically she's doing all the work of washing away the mosha.
More balls & manhood arousal during the shower as she helped wash my crotch area. Wah... erected again... Hehehe...

Dried up and laid on bed again for the massage.
Massage skill is OK and definitely not the piano type.
We chatted much during the massage and then came the heated herbal packs.
I must say that I've never tried this before and it felt good for me... maybe cos of the cold rainy day.

Next she did a bit of boobs massage with slight moans here and there.
After that, she brought me to my fours and proceeded with HDLY... 3rd erection. Wow!
Was told to flip over and I managed to rest my shaft for a brief moment as I chatted with her again.
Soon after, she started to lick my nipples while stroking slowly at my manhood.
I reciprocated via licking / sucking her nipples and body as well.
She gave a few small moans and continued to stroke my shaft slowly... no rush at all... Heavenly!!!
I held on as much as I could but there was too much arousal in the whole session... my manhood stood up for the 4th time and I finally caved in.

All in all, XX is a very friendly and service orientated lady.
She really goes the extra mile to serve and please.
She is indeed a worthy Gem.
Hope to RTM her again soon.

Cheers to all & Thanks again to bro TS for an excellent lobang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohks69

Thanks Bro for the CTC

Made an appointment yesterday night. Location is easy to find.Big parking place.

I'm not good in write FR, but see though all the FR all bro write, IT IS TRUE..Her service is very BEST.

Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 11/10
HJ: 9.5/10

Dmg: Damage as shown + tips ( she gave me a hug and kiss also)

I WILL BE BACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovan

Just had a morning session with XX, below is my FR for her

Place: Discreet & with parking available
Room: Cozy with nice aroma smell

Looks: 7/10 (not SYT type but still looks good for me)
Thermotherapy & Body scrub: Shiok! (nearly fall asleep)
Massage: 10/10 (with years of experience that makes u feel damm relax not piano type)
Service: 10/10 (So far the best and she really work for a living & do her job right)
HJ: 10/10 (Best is the word with no rush)
Autoroam: Yes (Busy with that)
Attitude: 11/10 (very friendly & polite lady)
RTM: Yes, will recommend to friends too. I don't mind to pay more for 2hour service cos damm relax (if have in future)

Shower before & after with her, just stand still and she bath u like a baby

Damage + tip her and leave as a Happy Man

Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster (A)

Keep It Coming Bros..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleOfMyEyes

Thanks TS for sharing her contact promptly.
My FR as promised:

As other bros have shared, the location is perfect as there are many parking space. Was served with warm water then ask to lay on the bed naked. So she did mosha, she keep arousing my balls and butt crack. Feels very comfortable and relaxing. then went to bath together, had some small talks, dried ourselves up then proceed to massage. She massage my back first then she will put the hot packets stuff on my back then massage my lower body.
She did both hard and the arousing massage followed by rubbing her breasts on your back with moanings.
She asked me to raise my butt then she start stroking and massaging my butt crack slide down to balls and my little bro.
She asked me to flip over and start stroking my bro. Can autoroam anywhere plus she takes initiative to lick your nipples with moaning.
After finishing HJ, help me clean up and bath again.

Looks: 7.5
Boobs : 7 (soft and abit saggy)
Massage: 7.5
Attitude: 8 (takes initative and friendly)
HJ: 8 (sensual with soft moanings, also will simulate anal)
The place is also looks clean and tidy. Feels comfy in the room. Massage until almost fell asleep. haha. Worth the money.
RTM: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanliew

TQ for Xiao Xiao contact, location is very ez to find and got parking slot . Her room is quite comfortable and cozy

Served with tea once in room. remove clothes, lied on bed and proceed with the mosha. feel very relax when rubbing all over the body.
Followed by shower. She undressing and shower together. Then lied back on the bed, proceed with the massage (i can said that is very good) with a sexy see-through nightgown.

After the massage, bend over on fours for HDLY. Cool~

Lastly, flip over for HJ. she doesn't just rush the handjob. She softly caress your shaft and balls and she'll lick your nipples while my hand roaming on her body~

Summary
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 9/10
Service: 10/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Dmg: Damage as shown + tips

Will RTM once bullet recharged~ Hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okaytryit

Hi Bros,

Here is my FR fresh from the oven. I just came out from there.
Yes she does have a Oven to heat up the towels which she will put
on your back and shoulders which supposedly relieve the back ache.
Although I love big boobs, white and fair skin which she is neither - I still
feel that I should be fair to write a FR for her fairly.
I was feeling highly needing to shoot off so confused and indecisive as to
go for a fj or just a hj.
Finally - after reading this forum decided to go for a hj.
Well - did not regret - it was good and especially when she realized that I am
not coming - she auto went 69 - once I see the hole - I still touch and going not too much and wow - heavenly all my stuff just came off.
As stated in previous FRs - she does a good job washing you before and after.
Nice lady - however I am very particular about the location and place - thought it could be better elsewhere and also room small and old.
But her service overcome my initial discomfort.

Looks: 6.5/10 (MLIF looks a bit like Maggie Chuen)
Service: 10/10
HJ: 9.0/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny99

Many thanks TS for the great ctc.

This is the first time I have a bathing service both before and after.

Unfortunately, the bathroom light is broken. The ceiling is too high, otherwise I will have help her to change the light bulb. Any bro tall enough?

I took a MRT there as the place is quite convenient and they are ample of parking space.

To cut things short,
Look : 7 (a bit like maggie cheung)
Massage: 8
HJ : 8
Service: 8
autoroam: yes!
rtm: with bathing services.... why not?

Overall, a very hardworking lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoZai

eventually managed to find xiaoxiao after I lost her contact...

Made an appointment today and immediately went to new location. Had a good shaded indoor parking lot.

Went up the lift and was greeted by my favorite pair of 'blowjob' hands...

Had my mosha and came within minutes... Phew... Damn song...

Then showered for me and the super sexy steaming amazing sexy massage started (I requested this kind of sexy massage, makes you high like crazy)

The jua gen was simply out of this world with her amazing bj hands. I tried to control myself but exploded mid-way... Think I too long never cum Liao lol...

Whatever different SOP different people expect, all I can say is that Xiao Xiao takes pride in her work. Your 'songness' is her priority.

Damage $90 + small tip.

Rtf : yes of course if I have the time and am nearby...

Have a wonderful weekend all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam

Visited XX last week.
Location is easy to find, with car park.
XX is very friendly and professional. Once in the room, I stripped naked and lie on the massage bed, she started off with a sensual Mosha and followed by a very good HJ, I was expecting a SOP HJ but I came so hard and she kept going till I asked(beg) her to stop, she giggled and commented that I came a lot.

We have a short shower together, XX teased my 2IC and giggled as I have another hardon.

Back on the massage table, XX gave me a pretty good massage and a heat-pack treatment, after that I was asked to raised my butt as XX sensually rub my 2IC, jokingly I told her that I don't think I can cum a 2nd time, XX asked me to turn around and say that she will try. I turn over and she started to HJ me, after a while she climb onto the massage bed and push her pussy to my face, 69 style, in my mind I was hoping she will give me a bj. I came after some time as I finger her wet pussy up close, XX laughed and say she hardly 失手 when she want someone to cum.

I took a fast shower as already running out of time, paid up and left a satisfied man.

RTM. yes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamyq View Post
Had visited xiaoxiao 2 days ago.

she is a very friendly and chatty lady.

Her work flow as follow
1) body scrub back then front then hj.
2) bath together. she will clean up your whole body
3) heat pack and massage. The heat pack treatment was shiok.
4) Grand finale.... 69hj. I am so surprised. the pussy was just millimeter away from my mouth. heehee......

very good service and attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky18
Have a session with Xiao Xiao a few days ago. Actually wanted to go JB for massage but the causeway was jammed. Called Xiao Xiao at 12.30 pm for an appointment but only one slot at 5pmavailable. You can tell that she is very popular.

My FR is as follows :

Looks : 7/10. Look out for her new photos.
Massage : 9/10. Like the heat pack at the back while she massage my legs.
HJ : 10/10. Came twice within one hour.
Service : 10/10. She doesn't talk to me a lot during the massage. Only concentrating on the massage.
RTM : Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwewwf3000 View Post
Overall Her service is top notch. I tried her massage, HDLY and juagen which was thrilling. after i released twice she also showered me. she also gave me a CNY snack sweet before I left. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotjuice View Post
Promised XX a FR..

intital made a 3pm appointment but switch to 5pm due to some issue..
She is just as so many people have experience, good locations, nice room set.
Usual, started mosha, ( 1st HJ here) showers, then came the REAL massage. Good with strenght, not ur average piano players. then followed by 69? HJ which went the 2nd pop.

All in all, a well worth for that 1 hrs..and def will consider to RTM.

Damage : $90 + tips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna View Post
Had a session with her just now, can say her skills are vey good compared with my past experiences. Very knowledgeable in massage points and customer service very good. No bullshit business here. But dun expect seductive looks or KC stincts here. Highly recommended to bros here! Most important she is holding pink card, so long term business is very important to her.

Old Today, 02:12 AM
Samster (A)

More Massage Reports For Xiao Xiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad View Post
v long did not post already cos not many places & visits worth my time to write. However, this time is worth. A short & brief one

7 min walk from MRT for non-drivers
Also have parking lot for drivers

Room: 7
Have massage table. Is definitely a plus point!
Room is clean with toilet. Don't have to walk out to use the common toilet

Look: 7

Massage: 7.5
I am a massage lover. Value for $

Attitude: 9
If you are nice to her, she will be nice to you. Pls bear with her for ans calls & sms as those are business calls!

HDLY:8
Take her time. No rush

HJ: 8
Take her time. No rush

RTM: Sure

Conclusion:
Value for $. Really give u full 60 or 90 min. Not the Fxxx & go kind of service
Heat therapy is good
Egg therapy is worth trying
Smoking is allowed in the hall
Be nice to her and she will be nice to you

Enjoy bros!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
It has been a while since I visited Xiao Xiao. Always find it hard to get a slot as she is always booked for the day! Recently saw her new advertisement with new photos and her new steam massage bed. Wow! She is getting really high tech! Begging her for a time slot and finally managed to get it after a few days of trying.

She seems to have grown more prettier and sexier. Her room is really cosy and the soft music coupled with the lighting effect created a relaxing environment. It really makes you forget about your work and stress. Due to the hot weather, I decided to take a bath first before the saga begins.

Lay on the bed and she started loading my shotgun first. A lot of teasing, licking of the nipple as well as to my sensitive spots ( you know where lah ?) She allows you to roam practically everywhere. In no time, my shotgun fired the first shot. She helped me to clean up and then proceed to lie on her new steam massage bed. The steam therapy was awesome and fantastic! I have never seen such a device before in any massage establishment. Massage will never be the same again!! The steam therapy helped to soften my tight muscles and for once I felt at peace and I really don’t want it to end. Never felt so comfortable before!!!

After the steam massage therapy, Xiao Xiao proceeded to give me a soothing massage. As she proceeds down to my butt, she started teasing my butt hole and shotgun. She realised that she needed more ammo to further aroused me for a second shot. She started stroking my shaft. I reciprocated by licking and sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy which was getting wet as well. Suddenly, she turned her position to a 69 and I was in the line of sight of her wet pussy. It was really a pleasant sight! While she played with my tool, I was also busy playing her wet pussy. In no time, I fired my second shot.

I’m getting a hard on while writing this FR. What an unforgettable wet experience!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcanon View Post
I owe Ms Xiao Xiao an FR, Paisae this comes very late

I visited her about 3 weeks ago at her nice and cosy apartment. Not difficult to find.

Looks wise, mid-30s, slim and pretty for her age. Cute character. Once in her apartment, can see she likes pink and hello kitty.

She very ambitious, will aim for 2 shots. So she led me to the bed and first order of the day is my first load. hearing her moans while massaging her soft natural breasts, I came quickly

She then helped me to shower, quote SOP. Then back to the massage steam bed.

Steam bed was not bad. The heat soothes my back aches. I believe can detox too, since the steam she use is got Chinese herbs one. But not the smelly sort. while the steam works it's magic, Xiao Xiao have me a soothing head massage.

After the steam, she gave me a back and thigh massage, once in awhile tickling my groin. Feels good..

I won't say too much about my 2nd shot. She put in effort but unfortunately I reload slow. I need at least 90 mins ba.

Overall a relaxing experience. Recommended for young MILF and massage lovers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post
Visited her today noon, a pretty MILF in short... Promise her a FR, so here I go

HJ right away from the start..... Good stroke with light moan...
Proceed to shower together....
Nice massage with steam bed, btw it is my first try on steam bed...
then come the legendary egg rolling on DD..... Very streamy....
then proceed to 2nd HJ, much much better than the 1st one can u believe??!!

Overall very good service with excellent attitude..... Will definitely RTF next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyong View Post
今天笫五次找小小这位姑娘了,当初多得狼友们的评语才遇到这位姑娘,有评语的女孩不会差,而这位小小是超级 棒,脸型超像张曼玉,看著她就像看著张曼玉为你服务你说爽不爽,哈哈哈…身材娇小,皮肤柔滑,双手更是神来 之手,她能控制你的阳具要射不射之间这才是高难度,她会把持你高度兴奋但又能不射出来,就是她这种高技术让 我一次又一次的找他,狼友们不信我也信所有狼友们的评语,找她…你一定不会后悔,和她笫一次你一定会找她笫 二次,然后变成欲罢不能身不由己…哈哈哈…明天又找她去…
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
just have a session with xx.
petite size, just nice as i also not big size.
B2B is sensation. thumb up. especially there is a wall mirror for u to....
very friendly milf.
the moment when i face for the b2b. wah really boey tahan man.. feel like just wanner hug her and go for ...
But we know lar... just want to have fun, don't do any fool, man... hehe..
2nd round take a bit of time, but she never fail. 1 x for her is not enough
Bro who want to try got to book first to avoid no slot.
cheers..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukasgoessteady View Post
Good location in the East & easy to find

1) HJ upon reaching lol damn shoik
2) Bathe together
3) Massage was good, HDLY was awesome too
4) Catbath & 69 HJ for 2nd shot

To cut things short too,
Look : 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ : 8.5/10
Service: 8/10
Autoroam: YES
Rtm: yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkopilover View Post
Visited xiao xiao a couple of weeks back. Location easy to find and discreet. She looked foxy and sexy. We started off by soaping me while sitting down, rubiing her pussy on my arm. Sibei kinky. After drying up, gave me a very sensual handjob. Cannot tahan and indicated to her I want to lick her pussy. She quickly climbed up the bed and positioned warm moist pussy in front of my face. Immediately licked her. Tasty oysterand made her cum a couple of times before I surrenderd my armies in her hand.

After that, she did a massage for me and finished off with another handjob. Unfortunately, she did not allow fj, if not I would have screwed her on the spot. Come to think of it, it is really like a secret session with your neighbour's chio housewife.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1