The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
jbhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjbhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yok , FairiesFinder

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006260&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 truly a goddess, very pretty la, i always attracted to girl with when they like got more confidence, and confidence is sexy.

Body: 8.5/10 her body is definitely good. very hot. slim and well proportioned easy to carry, good to carry fk. Her perky little ass spankable, got feel to ram her hard and faster.

BBBJ: 9/10 dont say i nvr intro, imo i think she one of the best cock sucker. I rly died here, with her mouth skills at top level. She rly no pang chance.

Painting: 8/10 her juice alot, very tasty then my tongue like paintbrush. Rly went in there and paint like picasso paint his masterpiece, made her cum also. Song max ah, this Fair trade.

FJ: 8/10 bth, her riding me like no tmr plus her seductive looks and moans very loud sibei turn on. I let her enjoy herself can see she also crave my cock. Good speed and consistent.

GFE: 8/10 high bf and gf feel. It was great.

She going back soon. Please get her fast.
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 8
kaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to allkaks is a name known to all

Fr for Jazz - Galaxy
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=23818389#post23818389

I had some misses recently even with regular stables.
Guess it’s never 100% guaranteed.

But today I managed a hit. I actually went for another gal but after some minor hiccups, bro galaxy changed my gal to Jazz.

Honestly, I have considered her previously but her photos doesn’t look tempting enough.
And my usual style i based my selection on price. I tend to assume low-priced gal have problems. And oh my, how wrong was I…

Jazz is a very under-rated, “unphotogenic” gal.
She looks way more attractive in person.
Must find a way to package her correctly.

(My ratings)
Looks - 8/10 she just got out of bed but hey that face is natural, clean and sweet looking, with long, nice smelling brown hair.

Body - 8.5/10 quite fair skin, slim but with enough meat which I like on a women, smooth and nice smell

Boobs - 9/10. That’s a small C to me, big and firm all natural delicious milk bags. I just kept kissing and smelling them.

Frenching - 9/10 non stop. I told her I like Frenching and she was v obliging

Bbbj - 9/10. One of the better ones I had this year, deep throat and lots of swirling on the tip. Ended up 2nd shot in her mouth. She kept sucking after i cum and I was left screaming with with that tortured pleasure for her to stop. No joke.

Fj - 8.5/10 She’s not good with cow girl which is fine. Did lots of missionary, doggy with that round fair ass was good.

She arch her butt up and made me hump like a dog.
I took my time and she has no complaints.

GFE - 9/10. She was easy to talk to and we joke about many matters. I told her that she is not photogenic and very wasted.
She is leaving soon.

I think she needs a nice photo of her body to showcase what I am talking about.
Bros can go try and see if I am right.

Thanks to bro galaxy for accommodating the change also. I had a great time. ��������

Last edited by kaks; Today at 04:58 PM.
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 3
jianming02 is a glorious beacon of lightjianming02 is a glorious beacon of lightjianming02 is a glorious beacon of lightjianming02 is a glorious beacon of lightjianming02 is a glorious beacon of light

Beer - Siam Dynasty
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006270&highlight=
Looks: Photo posted is nearly similar, give 10% for light effect and editing, she look Voluptuous and exotic

Boby: Solid meaty ass, doggy her got the piak piak sound effect, body is greatly shaped, very good for cuddling. Busty boobs that nice to grab and suck. Fairer then normal Thai skin colour.

Bbbj: Strong Vaccum suction and very fast momentum, able to suck for long and deepthroat without holding on her head, Very satisfied with her mouth skills.

AR: The Main show is here! And this is why I choose Ann, she is one of the best gem I met 👍 lick my ass hole with all her saliva and painted well and she bring me well! Solid!

Fj: we had tried cowgirl and doggie, ended my shot with doggie cause her meaty ass seduce me the most, able to take deep and hard pounding, moan volume loud, good attitude and no black face.

Overall: Boobs or Ass lover Highly recommended, will find her this few days again, cause she really hardworking and serve me well.
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Zach8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...6#post23820156

LingHui - RP

Face: 9/10, young pretty syt, looks damn sweet. Ive checked her passport, she is legit 20 years old
Body: 9/10, slim tight body
Boobs: 9/10 so soft and nice B cup
Kiss/French: 10/10,frenching mad like lovers
BBBJ: 9/10. suck and look at me at the same time, see her eyes cannot tahan, push my dick deeper into her mouth she also ok
FJ: 10/10. feeling so good, give her a good painting, her pussy smell so good and tasty, already flowing like fountain, bang her many positions, she was moaning so loudly i use my dick and stuff into her mouth to stop it, but return to doggy bang her even harder she screaming so happily
GFE : 9.5/10 tip top GFE , feeling like long lost lover. Love to cuddle with her
RTF: Yes
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
sadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Toffee of Silkstockings
https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ghlight=toffee

Looks - 9/10 stunner, chio

Body - 9/10 petite

French - 9/10 good in tongue twisting

Bbbj - 9/10 good , sucked well and clean

Fj - 9/10 tight and insanely wet. KY not needed

Rtf - yes.
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Lady: Erica
Shave: Yes, but growing out
French: Yes
English: Yes, and she can speak very good Chinese
Looks: 7/10, as usual, minus the Photoshop features that her definitely
Body: 7/10, average to meaty body, S-shaped matured body
Boobs: Natural big Cs
CIM: NA as I ordered for 1s
DT: Yes
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

She is friendly and a bit ting-tong and kept teasing my cock the moment I entered the room.

Old Today, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Green11 is Cool - loads of Potential

PP (RP)
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...2#post23819812

Looks: hot slutty girl, make up well and dress in a sexy see through whie dress

Body: big boobs natural, nice fair smooth skin perky ass

French: non stop frenching

BBBJ: good sucking skill swith passion

FJ: good cowgirl , good stamina and she likes hard doggy pounding

GFE : extremely sweet, feeling so nice with her, we like to foreplay alot

Old Today, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 2
Redsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud ofRedsilkdress has much to be proud of

Lyn - Lust365
https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...&highlight=lyn

Looks: 10/10 pretty tiktoker looks.

Body: 9/10 meaty curvy body. Nice ass to grab

Boobs: 10/10 D cup knockers. Not doctor made, is a plus

Bbbj: 9/10 super horny and I saw how she loves sucking me. Will keep eye contact while sucking some more. She so this the more my bro throb for her

FJ: 10/10 love the looks of her being fucked. Her boobs bouncing in missionary and cowgirl. When we move the doggy change of scene, now can see her ass bouncing. Super siok, can't get enough of the feels of her pussy, super wet and tight

Gfe: 9/10 gradually feels got better and better

Comments
She's a must bonk
Old Today, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 2
Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!Joecim is one of the Best!

Session with Peach from Silkstockings

https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments:
Peach, cute horny gal. Looks demure but bros beware, better reserve energy for her if you decide to book her. She raped and my bro, in kissing and catbath. In bbbj,I kn CIM on the spot. Couldn't hold any longer so no choice bah, lucky I have cash extra on hand.

Sadly didn't get to the main scene. Will be back for her kitty feels.
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!

Mini from Galaxy

From someone who has unusually high standards, I would like to write this short review for mini, she fully deserve a rating of above 9 for overall; A service that will be sure to put a smile to any guy face. I didn't want to write this review to not keep this gem to myself but that wouldn't be fair to her.

Look: Looks like a FHM car model, insanely pretty coupled with simple yet impeccable makeup
Boob: Ehanced As soft as your dream pillow
Body: Just the right size, petite, large boobs, great ass
French: willing to kiss for the entire duration if you like
Bj: gave a long and great blowjob with good suction

Fj:Willing to try any positions you prefer and willing to go on top and do all the hard work if you are tired.
GFE: Excellent command of English and able to talk about anything under the sun with her

Rtf definitely YES

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...683&highlight=
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
whenlust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

RTF for Cake from SS
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1005104

Appearance - Tanned outdoors lady with long, colored brown hair. petite with two huge D bombs, brown nips, for boob lovers. 165cm. smooth lips with good saliva flow, very kissable. cute smiles, no makeup, natural
Introductories - standard SOP, shower, no action
Catbath - smooth wet tongue licks your nips clean. Takes her time before moving on to
BBBJ - moist and wet, even goes deep, you could explode here if you are not careful
Kiss - smooth, moist lips always a pleasure to french. tongue fights, smooches, no unusual taste. dont be afraid to ask for kinks, 1st sesh i asked for her spit in my mouth and she complied
FJ - this sporty lady is ready to work out with you all the way till you blast, if you return the favour too
The Button - dirty sex talking, breathe by the ear (but dont lick it)
Moans - not much, guessing because shes been here for some time, but if you use The Button correctly, it will all come out. everything. your shot, her orgasm, her moans.
English - conversational, for technical terms, use GT

Tmr is her last day, then she is off to climb mountains again hope it was helpful
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 2
Magellan56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagellan56 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagellan56 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ginny ( Lust365 )
https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Looks: 9/10 chio bu. Head turner

Body: 9/10 petite

Bbbj: 9/10 suctions were deep and insanely wet.

Fj: 9/10 she's wild. She made the bed rock riding me. Doddy and reverse... And yeah I mean all positions good with her. No point saying one by one. Just go and get a slot with her and you'll understand bros

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1