The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wg0326 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

All bro just want to Know alishan ktv at Formosa hotel is it pick up Joint? Many thanks for u reply
Old 25-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maya provided two way speedboat trsf. Can't find resort hotel in batam to crossed over. $105 seems reasonable
Old 25-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros recently went to batam? What's the rate recently? T.I.A!!!
Old 25-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wg0326 View Post
All bro just want to Know alishan ktv at Formosa hotel is it pick up Joint? Many thanks for u reply
Yes, can consider pick up joint but will depend on the gal also.

some gal can tapao some cant

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-08-2014, 11:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
Batam 3d/2n experience

than I had budgeted for but totally worth it.
Nice FR, look like you enjoy your trip

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Tangan Pak dua2 dipimpin sm cewe lor gitu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Dipimpin kemana?
Abis itu?Ha Ha! SEAJ
Pak, waktu ini ada kesempatan yang terbaik dong.

Kalo ketinggalan, mau KAPAN LAGI ???? ....
Old 25-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
dearest BROZ those gg BATAMzz
pls NOTE.. Immigrasi will sent back people who meddle with their handphones or talking while queing up.. I was at THE QUEUE... Saw about 10 people being SENT BackZZ to Singapore... I was USING morning WAVEmaster>...

PLS REFRAIN from TALKING or USING PHONE..... Save your TIME and MONEY.... if NOT wasted TRIP....zz
Maybe this restriction is more strict at Batam Centre ferry terminal ? Maybe because that area is the govt administrative region ?

As for harbourbay terminal, maybe not that jialat ?

But one thing for sure, some red notes with sukarno's face will solve the problem....
Old 26-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You explained perfectly why I always go hunting FLs and I rarely go to book at joints! Better than I could explain, ahaha! Good post.

Of course, a regular girl who goes to pub once a week to make cash gives more satisfaction. Sincerely, would you believe that a full-time prostitute can have an orgasm fucking with you, after having fucked 2-3 times per day 5-6 days a week in the past 6 months??
And I often read enthusiast reports of people who is happy because they think they have brought such a girl to climax and even shout for the pleasure...
Isn't that naif?

I have only one remark. You write, calling it a bad side:
"when the freelancer were taken back to the hotel room was already late at night since time was being wasted earlier getting to know her"
Time wasted? But that's 50% of the fun...
True enough, full time prostitute are already season to fucking already leow.

On an average, each would have fuck for 25 days x 3 times per day = 75 times per month.

On the other hand, part time freelancer would only have sex when her money is running low or when she needs to supplement her income.

Ever come across a King's massage javanese masseuse who has quoted a high price 500-600k for a short time fuck job.

I then explained to her that the booking cewek price for long time is almost the same as her quoted price for short time.

But she replied me and say in bahasa :" Booking cewek tu hari hari kena main tapi kami ngak sering buat short time dan juga pilih tamu.

She mean that the booking cewek is "used" by the customers everyday whereas as a hotel masseuse they don't do it so often and they will choose their customer, of course over horny or agressive one they will reject lah.

Maybe they classified themselves as higher class than the booking ceweks ?

In fact if you are able to make the cewek cum and satisfy her sexual desire, the feeling is like you have managed to conquer the world and also machiam like having reach the peak of mount everest.

I think the girl should in turn thanks you a million for giving her money and pleasure. And by then you would have built a better friendship with her.

50% of the fun ? Satisfaction comes first, time wasted become secondary ?

Yes, I could understand what you are trying to imply.

The thrill of getting to know the girl, then slowly build up a good chemistry with her. Next is treating her like a friend rather than an ayam. Show some concern and care towards her.

The end result is that the cewek will feel comfortable with you and both of you will be more likely to enjoy a great sex together.

She will be more accomodative and you will get to experience a real girlfriend feel (GFE 100%) from her which is what you want, hehe...
Old 26-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
Maya provided two way speedboat trsf. Can't find resort hotel in batam to crossed over. $105 seems reasonable
Thank you for sharing this good info,bro.For a while i tht you booked Montigo Resort at around Nongsa which will cost around S$400.

Now i can't help wondering if there will be any resort or villa in Batam that has an in-room swimming pool. Been searching for it earlier and looks like ONLY Montigo Resort has it.

Maybe in future i can jio another bro,each person abt S$200 each to book the Montigo resort,cos there are 2 bed rooms there...lol.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post

But she replied me and say in bahasa :" Booking cewek tu hari hari kena main tapi kami ngak sering buat short time dan juga pilih tamu.

She mean that the booking cewek is "used" by the customers everyday whereas as a hotel masseuse they don't do it so often and they will choose their customer, of course over horny or agressive one they will reject lah.
Not true. Massage ladies goes by turns for them to service customers. Massage first, followed by specials. They go by queuing. From my own cheonging experience, Unless it is a clean joint, almost all the gals give specials.

The difference is the Booking ladies will service all guys, while massage ladies can reject if they don't want. That does not make them any different from WLs, just that they are selective or if they want to earn more. The price is still the same for short time.

Not to forget that they earn the massage money already, although not much compared to specials, and those shops that offer cheap massage( 50K per hour) are more likely to have ladies giving specials. In hotels or more established spas, the rates are 100K per hour onwards, and the gals are expected to behave themselves. Of cos, off working hours, that's their problem.

Generally, more established spa or massage joints have younger ones and they are more expensive in their rates for specials as well.

So it is a matter of where you go for massage and the looks/age/place of massage that set the price. OF cos, never forget to nego. Even it is for fun for 15 minutes or so. WL for LT has to work whole day w one customer, while massage lady can work many rounds a day too.

So dun say these massage ladies are of a higher class than WL. They rank themselves more expensive only.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You explained perfectly why I always go hunting FLs and I rarely go to book at joints! Better than I could explain, ahaha! Good post.

Of course, a regular girl who goes to pub once a week to make cash gives more satisfaction. Sincerely, would you believe that a full-time prostitute can have an orgasm fucking with you, after having fucked 2-3 times per day 5-6 days a week in the past 6 months??
And I often read enthusiast reports of people who is happy because they think they have brought such a girl to climax and even shout for the pleasure...
FLs do not WORK A FEW TIMES A WEEK ONLY.

That's a myth. I known FLs who work from MEN TO MEN after each session. They fill their time slots full, and make the best out of it, I wont be surprise if one FL service more than 3 man in a day as well, depending on the amount and customer. usually, they have a list of customers, and with HP technology now days, they write by wechat or sms, to arrange their bookings.

FLs are human as well. Woman age and beauty does not last forever. They will try to make as much as possible before they become "less desirable".

Those who are smart, save up, those who think they can live forever on such earnings will suffer.

Old 26-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

bro any idea where to get Fl >? i m not the type to go to farmhouse to pick up....go to night clubs all dark and cant seem to fwt young ones>? any idea bros..going to batam this monday for 1 day
Old 26-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
bro any idea where to get Fl >? i m not the type to go to farmhouse to pick up....go to night clubs all dark and cant seem to fwt young ones>? any idea bros..going to batam this monday for 1 day
Pacific Disco.

Clubs and Bars, in Nagoya Area, near Harmoni Hotel.... Kampong Bule...

Try Ocean Pub at Harbour Bay ( not a huge selection), depend on luck.

Princess Massage. I know FL like to go there to hunt for guys while working as massage lady for long term.

I am not a FL guy, just naming a few places I know. Massage? Maybe a few at finger tips.

Old 26-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Thats the problem bro every time in club it so dark and by thime u choose one u come out..daaaaaaaam so much difference!@ somtimes i just wish ask the girls working in the shopping mall but then later sacred got problem..dont want to get into trouble in one day!@ hahaha
Old 26-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Thats the problem bro every time in club it so dark and by thime u choose one u come out..daaaaaaaam so much difference!@ somtimes i just wish ask the girls working in the shopping mall but then later sacred got problem..dont want to get into trouble in one day!@ hahaha
another shocking revelation...especially morning after waking up...got a shocked...the gal looks completely different without make-up...then you asked yourself is she the gal you picked..

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread