The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 15-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 16
ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Had to see in desktop mode to see your greatest hit list. The long session fish list!
Yes, you are right... must view in desktop mode.
Haha now can see lonelyfish list liao.
Thanks.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Had to see in desktop mode to see your greatest hit list. The long session fish list!
Running out of space in there haha. Found some gems somewhere as well.
Old 15-07-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Running out of space in there haha. Found some gems somewhere as well.
new gems? which one?
Old 16-07-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
new gems? which one?
Some girls who arrived in during May this year. I didn't have time to try them because I was spending too much time in this house to RTF and traveling for work (+playing overseas).

Probably share the FRs later somewhere.
Old 16-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 2
Delta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First timer here, decided to go for this place based on some of the recommendations in this thread. Wasn’t really targeting a specific GL, but I went in and picked the most appealing one to me which turned out to be QiQi.

The FRs are accurate; BBBJ, DFK and FJ. Cute and welcoming with GFE vibes also.

Can someone enlighten me as a newbie though; if I pay for the hour, I assume it’s still up to the GL if they want to stick around for the whole hour if I finish early?

It was a bit hard to keep track of time, and when I asked QiQi how much time we had left she also sad “I dunno” (which obviously she should). When all was said and done I realised I only had her for just over half an hour for $200. There was a bit of chitchat and cuddling at the end which I would have liked to last longer to at least fill up the time.

Would like to go back and try other GLs, but might get turned off against it if they all want to get it over with ASAP. Any idea if all places are like this or it varies per person? Or if anyone has any tips on how to better keep track of time haha. Thanks in advance!
Old 16-07-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta4381 View Post
First timer here, decided to go for this place based on some of the recommendations in this thread. Wasn’t really targeting a specific GL, but I went in and picked the most appealing one to me which turned out to be QiQi.

The FRs are accurate; BBBJ, DFK and FJ. Cute and welcoming with GFE vibes also.

Can someone enlighten me as a newbie though; if I pay for the hour, I assume it’s still up to the GL if they want to stick around for the whole hour if I finish early?

It was a bit hard to keep track of time, and when I asked QiQi how much time we had left she also sad “I dunno” (which obviously she should). When all was said and done I realised I only had her for just over half an hour for $200. There was a bit of chitchat and cuddling at the end which I would have liked to last longer to at least fill up the time.

Would like to go back and try other GLs, but might get turned off against it if they all want to get it over with ASAP. Any idea if all places are like this or it varies per person? Or if anyone has any tips on how to better keep track of time haha. Thanks in advance!
Some WL keep track of time because they dont want get scolded by okt, some they dont . But i know most prc house dont have the alarm thingie compared to thai houses. For me i either take note what time i start the session and once in a while i place my phone on the bed to take a look , or you can set an alarm.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Some WL keep track of time because they dont want get scolded by okt, some they dont . But i know most prc house dont have the alarm thingie compared to thai houses. For me i either take note what time i start the session and once in a while i place my phone on the bed to take a look , or you can set an alarm.
Wrist watch
Old 16-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wrist watch
Lol , but if i enjoy until i forgot the time, means she is worth to me to extend
Old 16-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol , but if i enjoy until i forgot the time, means she is worth to me to extend
Sometimes when we overshot time accidentally here and some other house, the OKT just close 1 eye. That other one even overshot more than 15 mins lol. Here usually use phone to check the time.

I realise overseas like the Nuru joints in BKK and almost all of Japan's, they play music on their phone to judge the time. I think after a certain song, they will ask whether you want to extend or move to the shower. Some places even OT more than 30 min, no one cares .
Old 16-07-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes when we overshot time accidentally here and some other house, the OKT just close 1 eye. That other one even overshot more than 15 mins lol. Here usually use phone to check the time.

I realise overseas like the Nuru joints in BKK and almost all of Japan's, they play music on their phone to judge the time. I think after a certain song, they will ask whether you want to extend or move to the shower. Some places even OT more than 30 min, no one cares .
Yah i notice for most PRC if i keep quiet maybe can eat abit of time lol. Even the WL told me, huh? Time? What time lol
Old 17-07-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:

no wonder was wondering why the song thing

good information 👍👍👍
Old 17-07-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
no wonder was wondering why the song thing

good information 👍👍👍
Although it's also timekeeping, it's better than hearing an alarm haha. It feels better too when the ML/WL go with the flow rather than to quickly rush to finish off.
Old 17-07-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Although it's also timekeeping, it's better than hearing an alarm haha. It feels better too when the ML/WL go with the flow rather than to quickly rush to finish off.
That's very true and that's why I prefer 1.5 or 2 hours slowly enjoy to the maximum
Old 17-07-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 2
Delta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDelta4381 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Good to know, but still felt that this ended way too early (like maybe only half the time allotted; is this common?) But I guess from their perspective, can maximize income if they can quickly move on to the next customer. Guess I'll wear my watch next time.

In hindsight, I could have done some things better; think during missionary the WL thought I was struggling (I could have went on longer, but cause this is my first time and I'm still getting used to the body movements), then she just took off the condom and HJ to completion. No going back after that
Old 17-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta4381 View Post
Good to know, but still felt that this ended way too early (like maybe only half the time allotted; is this common?) But I guess from their perspective, can maximize income if they can quickly move on to the next customer. Guess I'll wear my watch next time.

In hindsight, I could have done some things better; think during missionary the WL thought I was struggling (I could have went on longer, but cause this is my first time and I'm still getting used to the body movements), then she just took off the condom and HJ to completion. No going back after that
Has similar experience. I also shared my FR on Qi Qi earlier, same came out in 30mins. This is not common, usually other $200 WL would at least lie down and cuddle with you to chit chat. Some will start replying their other customers on wechat while you read together. Nothing gets me hard again than fondling her pussy and boobs while she type 爱你 to another bloke. I haven’t tried other girls in this house but if they are similarly eat time then I really won’t come back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1