The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
From Being Laid Off to Becoming a Landlord

From Being Laid Off to Becoming a Landlord

Chapter 0: How It All Started

I got laid off mid last year and I remember it was a Friday.

My VP had cancelled our 1:1 catch-up two weeks in a row, and then suddenly rescheduled it for Friday instead of the usual Wednesday.

I didn’t think much of it at that time, I simply assumed he finally got time after his business trips to Hong Kong.

Like countless times before, I logged into the Zoom call while glancing at my to-do list to make sure most of my tasks were already done. To my surprise, I saw our HR manager in the call as well.

I even stupidly asked, “How’re things, all good?”

My VP and the HR managed forced a smile and replied “All good”, before their expressions turned serious as they delivered the news to me.

I couldn’t recall the exact bullshit conversation but I vividly remember I received an email from the company while they were still talking. It was a termination notice and it was sent to my personal inbox instead.

At that moment, I wondered why. 

After I got off from the Zoom call, I found out I was already cut off from the company’s IT system. I no longer had access to the emails, to the Teams chat, to anything at all. 

“Oh…that’s why they sent it to my personal mail…” I muttered absentmindedly.

My phone then beeped again. It was another email from IT, with instructions on how I should return my laptop and other work equipment.

Wow…

——————————

Being laid off after working for them for a few years, knowing I had rejected multiple offers to stay with them, naively believing I could grow with the team both personally & professionally, made the news even more painful.

Aside from the financial impact, I was thrown into an existential crisis.

It was the best reminder that I was not important at all - that they could discard me like thrash and move on.

——————————

The only consolation that day was my wife finally relented and gave me blowjobs to cheer me up.

I took her offer and ran with it. I made her swallow two shots!

Throughout the deed, she didn’t complain. She submitted to me like a good wife and she just focused on working it, slurping my cock as if it was the best ice cream in town.

She was skilful enough to slip in some ball play, gagging while deep-throating and even rimming.

While I held her pony tail and motioned her head rhythmically, I finally made up mind to rent out rooms in our 4-room resale HDB flat.

I didn’t want to go down that route for a long time, despite my friends telling us having that side income made their lives easier. I didn’t want to live with strangers.

But now that I was laid off and the market wasn’t good, I needed to make a drastic change.

I told my wife about the plan.

She was still catching her breath, lying on the side of the bed, I couldn’t help but stare at her perky beautiful B-cup tits that were spread out and flattened.

“Renting out 1 room only, or 2 rooms?” She asked, a good question.

“Hmm…I guess it depends on whether we can find the tenants that we are ok to live with?” I replied.

“Makes sense…” she nodded, got off the bed, and walked toward our toilet.

Her bubbly butt jiggled provocatively as she took her steps.

At that moment, in my head, I told myself - if I gotta share my home with strangers, I am only willing to share with chiobus….

TO BE CONTINUED
Old Today, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: From Being Laid Off to Becoming a Landlord

Good start bro, up your points
Old Today, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here. Another story to look forward to.
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 9
Democrat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDemocrat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDemocrat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here too.
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Republican deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more stories update.
Advert Space Available