The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bump it up
Old 26-09-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤NATTY❤22yo PRETTY YOUNG PETITE WILDEST SEXY KITTEN HORNY SPECIAL SVC

Bump it up
Old 26-09-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 26-09-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤NATTY❤22yo PRETTY YOUNG PETITE WILDEST SEXY KITTEN HORNY SPECIAL SVC

Natty SYTlover88

Looks: long hair and she look like those chiobu ah lian u see at orchard, young with nice make up.

Body: Petite, super light weight with smooth tanned skin and a few tattoo. Nice fit curvy seductive ass

Boobs: small and not for boobs lover. Her nipple size is right for me and looks perfect for me to suck and on her tits.

Frenching: i slowly put my tougue into her mouth and she is a wild frencher, had my whole tongue in her mouth

BBBJ: Gives a good blowjob here. She has good pace and suction and maintained good eye contact most of the time. No teething effect and was able to deep throat.Feel like a king while being blow by her.

Painting: Clean shaven with no smell and wet! suck gently on her clit then lick and suck her pussy gently and you'll be rewarded with her moan and juice.

FJ: she responded with soft, breathy moans that revealed her growing arousal. As our connection deepened, her body reacted instinctively,her legs locking around my lower body,
urging me to thrust even deeper It was then that I released and climax in the missionary position.

GFE: it was fill with many hugs and love. Super high KC type. Service oriented and was out to please a man.

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Old 26-09-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 26-09-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!

Natty From SYTlover88

Look: Face is pretty much what you see from the ads. Have the clubbing gal vibe. Small face with long hair.

Body: Petite, super light weight with smooth fair skin and many tattoo. Very huggable body. Nice fit curvy seductive ass

Boobs: Small and very soft, unable to determine the cup but was natural with eraser nipples that are perky and sensitive to the max.

Frenching: did not shy away and i slowly put my tougue into her mouth and she accommodate it. Not bad and she does quite well.

Pussy: cleanly wax and super wet with no smell. Naughty Picasso session was equally fun and set both of us on fire. Make her wild.

BBBJ: Feel sensual and slurpy. Good suction and no teething effect. Knows what she is doing. Very eager to suck cock and was able to go in deep too.

FJ: Can take a hard pounding. As I'm an ass guy, I straight went into doggy. Man her ass is a beauty. Grabbed it, spanked it and brought her to pound town. I cum too quickly with the nurse uniform. Love the butthole view as well when I bonk her.

Those fancy to fuck a young and wild clubbing gal can try her. KC level was high as she was active totally and i have a good and comfortable time with her.

Thanks bro SYTlover

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1