The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2024, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doogeyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Noob here. Is ACE the same hotel as Richmoore? If not, possible to share the address of ACE?
Old 24-05-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjjsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Wow xiao li surrender in fruit business and now start selling back her pussy again. That a good news.. Almost 2 years never fuck her.. By the way how about her service.... Still same price 100 or already up.. Any bro have try her after 2 years.. I outside Selangor.. May be next month will hunt her pussy again.. Ha ha ha..
Can share contact?
Old 22-07-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 13
kungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogeyy View Post
Noob here. Is ACE the same hotel as Richmoore? If not, possible to share the address of ACE?
Officially, address and name is
Richmoore Hotel Pudu
47400, Jalan Pasar Baharu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I dont understand why less people talk about this, actually its a nice place, so many girls, and can drink beer there. Very value for money too.
Old 30-07-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I dont understand why less people talk about this, actually its a nice place, so many girls, and can drink beer there. Very value for money too.
this thread has the highest number of replies and 3rd highest number of views in the malaysia section of sbf... but as you can see from 447 pages, only 7 pages is after covid (2021 onwards)

many old birds last time tcss here everyday, now may they retire (or rest) in peace...

you are right, it is a nice place, but the quality has really changed... this thread started in 2007, i was a regular from 2010-2019... before 2014/15, there were mostly PRCs (hence the title of this thread) and sometimes real gems for RM80-100

gradually popiahs took over the place, until eventually only PRC dinos are left... offering RM60 to the bangla workers for a 5 minutes pump and dump

in the earlier years, there were popiah gems too, enough to test drive a new car every 2 weeks... some even good enough to 'keep' with regular angpau, dinner & conversation, have a good time without fucking

since 2020, i visit ace 1-2 times a year, as usual stand at the railing and scan the crowd for around 2 hours... but even with so many ladies to choose from, none of them are attractive to me

maybe it's because in 2010 i was a college student with hormones to fuck everyday... now this middle aged man is happy to enjoy a woman's touch once every 2-3 months

economy also makes a big difference, i believe PRCs are no longer willing to accept such a low price for FJ... you can see them charging RM200 in massage shops for massage + topless + HJ (assume the shop take RM100, the lady takes RM100)

one thing i miss alot is the fengtau music there, also can't find it on youtube anymore... all the best in your adventures at ace
Old 31-07-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud ofkungfufucker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
this thread has the highest number of replies and 3rd highest number of views in the malaysia section of sbf... but as you can see from 447 pages, only 7 pages is after covid (2021 onwards)

many old birds last time tcss here everyday, now may they retire (or rest) in peace...

you are right, it is a nice place, but the quality has really changed... this thread started in 2007, i was a regular from 2010-2019... before 2014/15, there were mostly PRCs (hence the title of this thread) and sometimes real gems for RM80-100

gradually popiahs took over the place, until eventually only PRC dinos are left... offering RM60 to the bangla workers for a 5 minutes pump and dump

in the earlier years, there were popiah gems too, enough to test drive a new car every 2 weeks... some even good enough to 'keep' with regular angpau, dinner & conversation, have a good time without fucking

since 2020, i visit ace 1-2 times a year, as usual stand at the railing and scan the crowd for around 2 hours... but even with so many ladies to choose from, none of them are attractive to me

maybe it's because in 2010 i was a college student with hormones to fuck everyday... now this middle aged man is happy to enjoy a woman's touch once every 2-3 months

economy also makes a big difference, i believe PRCs are no longer willing to accept such a low price for FJ... you can see them charging RM200 in massage shops for massage + topless + HJ (assume the shop take RM100, the lady takes RM100)

one thing i miss alot is the fengtau music there, also can't find it on youtube anymore... all the best in your adventures at ace

Thank you bro, you are right bro, in the past there were prc syt, now is a few prc milfs. And many prc milf go over to Sup Chuen.
But for viet girls, there are still some pretty syts there who charge 150rm. Still worth visiting once a while, I will have another adventure there end August..
Old 03-08-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Thank you bro, you are right bro, in the past there were prc syt, now is a few prc milfs. And many prc milf go over to Sup Chuen.
But for viet girls, there are still some pretty syts there who charge 150rm. Still worth visiting once a while, I will have another adventure there end August..
Is ace open? Was close yesterday.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Is ace open? Was close yesterday.
Ace is usually open 24/7, but not consistent in a sense that they might close temporarily all of a sudden then open again all of a sudden, usually because they are aware of incoming raid and they lie low for a while.
Old 08-08-2024, 04:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

[deleted content here]

Last edited by BobBlobfish; 22-08-2024 at 07:03 PM. Reason: deleting
Old 21-08-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Will be in KL end of Sept, truly hope this place is back in biz by then.
Old 25-09-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

drove around pudu area on 24 sept at 1030pm. one stop was completely dark and empty. seems like it's permanently closed for WL business. not sure about daytime food business.

for ace, did not go inside because raining and couldn't find any parking. used to park nearby under the flyover, but now mostly blocked by construction equipment due to the flyover expansion project. when i drove past to find the pink light, the light was not there anymore. will find some time to explore again on another day
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

visited ace on 26 sept, first time this year and last visit was almost 1 year ago. walk up the stairs and facing the kopitiam kim wah, the left side lots are empty (no stalls and less tables/chairs) except for the lot nearest to kim wah (with a door). the right side lots, fruits shop still going strong with same owner, and the next lot (facing the railings) was closed but seems like still having food stalls inside. the kim wah 'tauke' fella still around, his fengtau music still ok lah (not as good compared to years before 2015, was like clubbing scene)

arrived around 10.45pm and not many people. kim wah middle section tables all full as usual with lao jiao, but railing only around 10 customers standing there, all seems to be local guys. counted around 10 WLs at the railing side, and another 20 WLs on the opposite side. 11.30pm onwards, more WLs came down and some thai FLs also came in from downstairs, total around additional 20 WLs. more foreigner customers also arrived

the earlier group around 30 WLs mainly dino PRCs. saw a few familiar faces that worked at ace since i started visiting in 2010, wah they really can survive. i will never fuck them but respect to them. others are middle aged (30+ years old) popiahs. when the later WLs came down, there were 3-4 popiah SYTs with petite body and face at least 8/10. however my gut feeling they will most likely be flip car type, and since i wasn't in the mood for pump and dump session, i did not go up with any of them

while standing at the railing for around 1 hour, i was "disturbed" by 2 PRC WLs - first one was a tall MILF with fair skin and very pretty face. i believe she has worked at ace for 4-5 years. looks early 30s but can see the cellulite on her thighs and her "large" chest most likely enhanced by pushup bra. but still she probably has the sweetest face of all the WLs at ace

second PRC was a short 'aunty' type with very pushy but friendly personality. more than 10 minutes she tried to pull me to go up with her. kept on telling me she has a nice big room, all services can do, no rush, good massage that she learned from a sifu in shenzhen, etc etc. sometimes it's nice to visit ace just to feel these ladies rubbing their boobs on you

after being disturbed by these WLs, the local chinese guy next to me suddenly decided to have a conversation by asking me if it was my first time visiting ace. i'm sorry haha, but i had to reply him with a very lansi tone "i've been coming for 15 years, what do you mean first time". note to newbies, if it's your first time at any cheonging place, please don't start a conversation with strangers using the question "is it your first time here"

then this guy also asked me why i didn't fancy any of the WLs, whether any of the PRC WLs are good, and he also commented that he didn't dare to try the thai WLs because "don't know whether they are male or female". feels like he is the one visiting ace for the first time... later he gave up standing and asked me if i wanted to join him for a beer, i declined

actually the whole time i had my eyes on a WL, she stood out because among all the WLs with their sexy outfits, this popiah really had the girl-next-door look. loose white t-shirt and light brown shorts, ponytail hair, wearing face mask and plastic black rimmed glasses. in the end after i finish surveying, decided to go up with her around midnight:

- face: 7/10. when she has the face mask on, her eyes are quite pretty (similar to linda yu qian on tiktok). without the face mask, can see her cheeks have some wrinkles, but the shape of her face is not bad

- body: 7/10. again different from many WLs that wear push up bra, this popiah actually wear a bra that doesn't show the actual size of her boobs. before taking off the bra, looks like 32A, but actually is more like 36B. during missionary, can see her boobs moving like 2 half cooked egg yolks. something else that make her feel like girl-next-door is she didn't shave her hands and legs (quite hairy) and also her pussy (hairy but not bushy, maybe slightly trimmed). don't worry, her armpits are shaved. her belly is not sexy slim but no tummy fat either. no scars, no tattoos. nice nipples, allowed to lick and suck

- shower: she didn't offer, i didn't ask because lazy

- foreplay/BJ: didn't try this time. i went straight to FJ because felt tired and didi already standing after she stripped

- FJ: 6/10. standard procedure, feels tight even though she said she had baby before. maybe because she didn't put any extra lube. no rush from her, around 5 mins doggy + 10 mins missionary then i shoot. minus point, not enough moaning (i like to hear WL make noise)

- GFE: 7/10, can speak mandarin quite well. holding my hand when walking. around 10 mins friendly conversation after FJ

- showroom 8/10: her room is in one of the renovated units at ace, cleaner and brighter. but that level has many knocked down units, so may encounter cockroaches at the corridor. bed is clean and dry, no smell

- test drive fee: RM100, i've always paid this amount since 2010, for this popiah is definitely worth it

- WIR: yes but need to regain my cheonging stamina, this time towards the end of FJ already started to become soft before shooting

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1