The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003132
FR for Dyson for 28 Sep 2024 session

Decided to meet this BBBJ expert after seeing so many good reviews.

She has a personality and if you are into BBBJ, she is a MUST try. Only when you have tried will you know the difference.

With so many years of chionging, she is the best in BBBJ so far for me.

Writing this because I find it unfair as not many pros dare to go to that location especially on weekend.

Just like good food, I go anywhere for good BBBJ.

She also like thai food and we ordered and enjoy during break.

Very good session with Dyson and will RTF if time allows.

Can converse in basic English, like to tease, friendly and accommodating.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
ming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited VEGAS from Terminal21. Simply one of the best bonk I had this year.

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003193

Looks: 7.5/10 agree with bro before me, not the prettiest
Body: 10/10 damn hot, so meaty and thick just perfect + boobs damn big (head to head with Lisa)
Bbbj: 10/10 super wet and non stop action. Try then you know
Fh: 10/10 can twerk while on top, doggie can hear a squirt squirt sound when pumping I dunno how but damn... 👍
Gfe: 9/10 if i'm her real bf i'd die to due too much bonking lol
Rtf: YES!!

Ming
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 17
lightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to all

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Fiona
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: little
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10 tight ass and fair skinned
Boobs: Natural
CIM: did not try
FJ: 8/10 patient and hardworking. Accommodating enough to bang in the common area since there wasn't anyone else
Overall : 8/10
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
J4mes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GMC24 - TESLA

A late FR but gotta say… shes a genuine syt, young at heart and loves to fk. Takes a good long pounding w no complaints - amazing. High GFE as time goes by and she speaks decent english as well
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Abms6966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for

ONESIAM

Model Name: BISCUIT

Looks : 10/10 Real person looks like photo, very pretty girl. Bikini photo is the closest to how she look in person

Body : 11/10 HUGE enormous boobs! Biggest I've ever had. Some enhanced some real and were sagging a bit, nipples are very big. Definite Plus point is boobs are huge not at the expense of body as usual for girls with big natural boobs. Her body is perfectly slim, no blemishes, no scars, barely any body or tummy fat.

Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 She was doing first doing it during shower and then after shower, can feel the suction and hot action. Gotta hold it in 555.

Fuck job(FJ) : 9/10 Painting first, she lets me paint her, no smell and tastes good. Sex is very good. Very accommodative to positions change and no complaints, she really do seem to like sex ALOT. I love her sweet moans, moans a lot and very sweet and sexual. She did the titfuck to me too, feels and looks good while she is doing it.

Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 Very friendly and sweet girl. English is basic but decent, able to communicate well with her. She allows deep frenching and she initiated it many times and she will do it very wildly and wont stop and let you go 555. Lots of tongue action involved

Return to fuck(RTF) : Yes if I have money but unfortunately its her last day.

One of the BEST I've had. Looking forward to getting her again. Thanks bro OneSiam for the arrangement!
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 2
EarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for SYT's Apple

I was late but OKT was still patient and accommodating.

Looks: 8.5/10 different makeup from advert but is definitely the same girl. Same energy as you would expect from her photos

Body: 9/10 Chest not as flat as it looks in the photos. Large and soft enough to grab and massage. Super slim with hourglass and perky ass.

BBBJ: 9/10 That tongue work as she deep throats is something else. Teased me from the tip of my cock to the base and left a ring of saliva around the base when she was done. Even more energetic with higher variation in 69 and her pussy is very closely trimmed but not prickly at all. No smell etc

FJ: 9.5/10 she rides as well as the other FRs suggest. Fast and deep and she's plenty tight. Seems to enjoy it too as she is very receptive. Held me tight and used her legs to push me deeper. A few times she got extra tight, squeezed me with her legs and refused to let go. Fucked her in every position I wanted and easily exploded twice. Maybe even too easy...

I initiated the kissing but she was the first to stick her tongue in my mouth. Said she was a bit tired and wanted to rest but insisted I spoon her. Then she wiggled and pressed her ass against me. After the second shot she wanted to cuddle for a bit instead of sending me straight to the shower and out the door. 10/10 for attitude
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

XinXin from KinkyThai

Looks almost the same as advertised photos, slight meaty, natural A+ boobies, consider quite fair

Her bbbj & nipples licking is good, we have fucked for almost an hour, switched a few positions, ended in doggy

Overall rating 7/10, her ass is great for doggy though

Cons skin not that smooth, pussy is unshave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1