The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Was having some nice beer with my kaki last night and we were chatting on the standard of the china MLs on offer thesedays.

Hearsay china economy not so good nowadays with many grads out of jobs. I'm not sure because the info I get is from social media.

If this is true, should be expecting more gals with lower rates and better offerings.
And also add in the free visa. More quantity coming in.

But strangely, this had not happened.

Did I miss out something??

What are your thoughts??
Actually not much benefits for them to come to SG as ML or FL.
I have been to China, the price for ML and FL providing same service is same rate or higher than SG. The agent fees, house rental, ads, misc fees can easily hit S$10k/mth. Homesick, stress. Plus there’s risk that coming to SG might be a scam.

The only benefit is that if they get caught in SG, only banned to enter SG and get send back. Their family and friends won’t know about it.
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Also $300 for full service as Zi Qi in TT. Lol. Another Grab and Da$h girl... a lot now. Many still willingly walk into their tricky traps
If the photo is too sexy, showing pussy or close up underwear, most likely is FL too. Haha
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I have been to China, the price for ML and FL providing same service is same rate or higher than SG. The agent fees, house rental, ads, misc fees can easily hit S$10k/mth. Homesick, stress. Plus there’s risk that coming to SG might be a scam.

The only benefit is that if they get caught in SG, only banned to enter SG and get send back. Their family and friends won’t know about it.
They come to sg so that they have lesser chance to meet ppl they know in china. Most younger ones below 25 come here to work as FL to earn quicker bucks easily. I see premium FL prices at 350 above and the quality in terms of looks definitely beat all the slg ML. 250 below are same std as slg which is why they also list in slg.

ML work too long hours and the rental dilutes their earnings. Plus need to massage then tio complain piano when its not their forte. Age wise only can attract those avg age above 25 or looks is 2nd or 3rd tier willing to bear the hardship.

Plus ktv nightclub also take away a huge portion of the pretty girls who easily earn 1k or more a day.

Dont stick to slg as the benchmark. Its a frog living in a well.
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massageannie/

One of the worst ml experience i had. I msg her for bondage n edging svc. She say ok. Go there the room no bed. Smoker smell. Teeth also look like start to abit black. Do on those thick yoga mat on floor. She only put a plastic bondage strap to my hands. No bed or frame to attach to. She say my taste for light bondage not suitable for her. Maybe misunderstood so i give benefit of doubt. Since i simply said bondage in my msg. Then later on she keep explain the diff btween what i want vs what she provide which is heavy SM.

She say she come sg only few days so i thought ok maybe green. But she say she got provide this svc back home also. Surely she know how to adjust to diff customer taste n not expect all to want the same?!

I ask for cim n she gave the worst bj i ever exp. Half use hand half use mouth, no here no there. Every 2 seconds take new tissue to wipe precum. If she so scared of precum then why bother provide bj svc?!

Really no feeling n she dun even know how to use her body or boobs to rub or foreplay. Just her lousy bj go straight with mouth n still use hand. Even got the cheek to say dun control. I alrdy ask for edging svc n she still want to fast fast make me cum. Even i want to cum fast also cant bcos really no feeling when she hj n bj me. Buay tahan i say i hj myself n she come cim when i abt to shoot. End up shooting that time she dint come in until almost all shoot out, then put her mouth while full of water on my lil bro?! Ruin my orgasm somemore, dun know how to follow thru. First time i encounter ml where i have to hj myself n she ruin the orgasm after

Really kick myself for wasting 160 on this ml. Avoid at all cost n hope she go back asap. Same place as qing qing who i reviewed also n had bad exp. I will avoid this location from now on also. Bad luck
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the photo is too sexy, showing pussy or close up underwear, most likely is FL too. Haha
The sexier the photos, the more vanilla the gals.
Old Today, 08:16 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 69
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing and taken the bullet for the bros. Sounds very bad indeed. Wonder if Qing Qing is that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post

One of the worst ml experience i had. I msg her for bondage n edging svc. She say ok. Go there the room no bed. Smoker smell. Teeth also look like start to abit black. Do on those thick yoga mat on floor. She only put a plastic bondage strap to my hands. No bed or frame to attach to. She say my taste for light bondage not suitable for her. Maybe misunderstood so i give benefit of doubt. Since i simply said bondage in my msg. Then later on she keep explain the diff btween what i want vs what she provide which is heavy SM.

She say she come sg only few days so i thought ok maybe green. But she say she got provide this svc back home also. Surely she know how to adjust to diff customer taste n not expect all to want the same?!

I ask for cim n she gave the worst bj i ever exp. Half use hand half use mouth, no here no there. Every 2 seconds take new tissue to wipe precum. If she so scared of precum then why bother provide bj svc?!

Really no feeling n she dun even know how to use her body or boobs to rub or foreplay. Just her lousy bj go straight with mouth n still use hand. Even got the cheek to say dun control. I alrdy ask for edging svc n she still want to fast fast make me cum. Even i want to cum fast also cant bcos really no feeling when she hj n bj me. Buay tahan i say i hj myself n she come cim when i abt to shoot. End up shooting that time she dint come in until almost all shoot out, then put her mouth while full of water on my lil bro?! Ruin my orgasm somemore, dun know how to follow thru. First time i encounter ml where i have to hj myself n she ruin the orgasm after

Really kick myself for wasting 160 on this ml. Avoid at all cost n hope she go back asap. Same place as qing qing who i reviewed also n had bad exp. I will avoid this location from now on also. Bad luck
Old Today, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post

she should add ruined orgasm to her stated service.
maybe that's her special skill.
Old Today, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all

Helping Da Bao to inform bros here that she will be back to sg and starting work on Tues.
Old Today, 10:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Truemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTruemeaning is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Was having some nice beer with my kaki last night and we were chatting on the standard of the china MLs on offer thesedays.

Hearsay china economy not so good nowadays with many grads out of jobs. I'm not sure because the info I get is from social media.

If this is true, should be expecting more gals with lower rates and better offerings.
And also add in the free visa. More quantity coming in.

But strangely, this had not happened.

Did I miss out something??

What are your thoughts??

You are right bro! I write in my previous writing that we singaporean deserve more then this, their country is not doing good, they want money yet don’t want to offer, because they think our money are too easy to earn. No need to do anything then we will give, wake up guys!
Old Today, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Was it 青草油?ouch! The smell is so strong that cannot be a mistake!
Yes bro, got a very strong smell. As i sprain my back hence the ML used it to rub my back.. then when turned over, accidentally took the wrong bottle. Damn..
Old Today, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I see...it is what it is...just have to accept and move on.
Thanks for the insights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemeaning View Post
You are right bro! I write in my previous writing that we singaporean deserve more then this, their country is not doing good, they want money yet don’t want to offer, because they think our money are too easy to earn. No need to do anything then we will give, wake up guys!
Lol ! Quite true. Standards had dropped these few years.
But price went up. Still, they have customers.
As long someone bite the bait, their prices and standards will remain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1