The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And Vietnamese yes?
Think he do tom yam this time

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bingo! That is why we are all playing in other playgrounds already. if you have the ammo you will get 19YO SYT offering high GFE going FN, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. All levels unlocked! Sharing is Caring
Hi bro, can share where is the other playground? Thanks.
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
LD777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bingo! That is why we are all playing in other playgrounds already. if you have the ammo you will get 19YO SYT offering high GFE going FN, BBBJ, DFK, DATY. All levels unlocked! Sharing is Caring

Hi, can share ctc ty
Old Today, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

With the inflation , massage with BJ has come out to 200 session .

After so many girls I think below are still value for bucks and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/yi-an-massage/

Yi An still charging 120 with CIM and good services

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/si-si-massage/

Si Si whom used to be Si Mu - 150 with BJ , trained masseur with relaxing time …
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All is nice except the ammo haha.
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Cactusfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzx View Post
MR for yang yang
Location: Condo close to MRT, good for foot soldier. Nice room with attached shower

Looks: Look similar to the video, young SYT petite look with skinny body.

Great service, took up her BBBJ, but she provided AR as well with a plastic sheet over. No handphone usage as well, fully focused and used up full hour.

GFE: Chatty and accomodating to my requests, but YMMV

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/yangyang-massage/
Visited Yang Yang yesterday. Great for syt lovers and greeted me with a uniform. Her skin is smooth and her hair smells nice. Her body is tight with natural boobs. Highlight was her teasing and action as you have to experience it yourself to find out, it is dependent on your chemistry with her, ymmv. Did not rush me to clean up but still shower me with gfe after i unloaded. Will 100% return for her.
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemeaning View Post
You are right bro! I write in my previous writing that we singaporean deserve more then this, their country is not doing good, they want money yet don’t want to offer, because they think our money are too easy to earn. No need to do anything then we will give, wake up guys!
Yes we need to demand more for our money! No vanilla services! We pay, there should be good services!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1