The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Are young cheongster quite delusional in general

Short story, recently meet up with an cheongster friend that never contacted for years. He is a Geylang cheongster since his army days he is now 28 years old. Met him tcss here and there, skip to the main point he talks about how he wants to stop cheong clubbing / brothels plans to settle down by 30 year olds. Good for him and I asked whats his ideal type (For context he is 168cm, 82kg average looking 5-6/10, blue collar earning about $2500) He says his ideal type is tall at least 165cm, pretty, big boobs and ass and I am like wtf ? I asked him how is it possible to find someone like that ? Guess what he replied ? He said Geylang so many PRC chio bu only $100- $200 why outside cannot find someone close to that ? I quite stumbled then shoot him say bro they earn $100 - $200 per customer leh not per month they easily make 5-10 times more than you. He keep thinking that Geylang got so many chio bu outside sure can find… argue with him about 10min and gave up. What do you think about this delusion ? IMO those $200 syt in Geylang can easily tio bao or marry by someone who earns $20,000 above. Earning $2500 thinking can marry them is dumb as fk. What’s more is girl outside this line even worst come on.. haha. How to whack him out of this dream ?
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 17
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Re: Are young cheongster quite delusional in general

Got. Just not a Singaporean and probably can’t be found in Singapore.

No need to whack him too. Reality will do that for you.
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 11
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are young cheongster quite delusional in general

Lol. I use the OG Mint as an example. She is one smart cookie. She worked in spore for a few years and saved her money wisely and put it to work for her in China with several properties earning passive income for her. Now as of 2024 she has no need to work and is spending her time either traveling or enjoying life without worrying about daily expenses.

Is your friend able to do that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1