The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shooter66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nong review :

She is young ,slim and chio most importantly is that she is petite
She is a very wild and horny girl never thought of stopping it , she will French u like no tmr non stop , her BJ started during showering halfway already
As for FJ she will ride till u cannot handle it , the harder you fuck her the louder she moan closed to ending I make her scream
During doggy she will dirty talk ‘Slap my little ass daddy’ Turn on max 😍

-KINKANGEL69
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

deadpooler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003751&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 (long hair with the chio ah Lian look)

Body: 8/10 (fair and curvy, sexy, petite slim flat stomach and a smoking hot butt)

Boobs: 8/10 ( B boobs big with sensitive pinkish nipple and just nice to grab)

Frenching: 9/10 (Tongue war and she lick my ears to hint me she is horny )

BBBJ: 9/10 (Very good BBBJ & DT. She was doing for more than 20mins non-stop when we were in 69)

Painting: 9/10 (shaved pussy with no smell. Did 69, seeing her enjoying my painting, I was giving her a good time through out)

FJ: 8/10 (Easily wet tight pussy. She moans from soft to very loud when I fuck her harder and faster. We had a few position and she was responsive. I think she cum as well as her legs was shaking at one point.)

GFE: 8/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)

Old Today, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xamafe88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=...2#post23732472

Noey real Chio looking and saw couple of reviews comment she is Chio and is true. No landmine or bait switch

Figure/ body: SEX and white skin. Where needs meat she have it and natural boobs, nice to fondle and nips sensitive.

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. Deepthroat occasionally and able to suck my rod for long. Hardworking and no attitude given.

Fj: Wet easily and tight! Accommodate with all position. Love pounding hard and deep in doggie position and grabbing on her boobs, she moans damn sexy and loud. Satisfied!

Definitely will RTF need some time to replenish my pocket hole first.

Old Today, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Noey of Thai Fairies 22 Sep 10am 2/90/130
Not sure if mine was 1st blood. Petite and fit body with soft enhanced C cup. Shaven pussy with very good BBBJ in 69 position. She started with riding and change to lotus then missionary. She can take hard pounding and moaning. 2nd shot she started riding again and kept going for a long time as I wasn't sure can come. Continued a long ride before I change again to missionary and ram her for a while before releasing. Very good service aand not time watcher. She worked in Taiwan before and can converse in Mandarin. Overall very good value for money and feel bad and gave some tips. RTF gem quality
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 13
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Natty SYT Lover

Looks: 10/10
Photo posted is real. No switch n bait. Long hair, young and very beautiful chick. Like ah Lian like that and have the clubbing and CFM vibe.

Body: 10/10
She has a slim tight figure with tattoo and she belongs to the petite category. Mixed of fair and dark smooth skin with a perky hot ass.

Boobs: 10/10
Natural and small round tits that fit in to her body with sensitive nipple, suck her nipples like a hungry baby

Painting: 10/10
Clean shaved, more to wax type, pussy was nice and small with no smell, responsive and easily wet and she loves to be lick

French: 10/10
The kissing was also all the time. Like long lost lovers. Lip locking and slow DFK all the way non stop.

Bbbj: 10 /10
good control of speed with good suction and she likes to caress your balls. No teething effect. She was skillful in it. Lot of naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

Fj: 10/10
Cap on and started with doggie. Enter slowly to build the momentum and it got real horny and everything got super hardcore. Her scream and moan, grabbing the bed sheet while i thrust her deep and hard in doggy for a long time till i release my cum.

GFE: 10/10
GFE is super gao gao as she really knows how tease and pamper a man. Her KC skill was good too.

Thanks bro SYTlover for the arrangement.
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
mineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Ginger from T21

OKT: Very prompt and clear on instructions

Looks: looked like Malay girl , will grow on you.
Body: SYT, so well kept. Tan skin
Boobs: good for sucking and groping, I grope her from behind and she lean into me. B cup size.
Bbbj: She's quite pro at it. So hardworking that I feel bad afraid she get tired, but just smile and continue licking again.
Catbath: real catbath. Focused on my nipps while hands caressing other body part.
Fj: her cowgirl with turbo mode makes me surrender in no time. Again so hardworking, stamina is above n beyond. 2nd round my turn to ramp her, can take poundings for sure.
Gfe: She is a chatty and friendly girl. Sure kena KC if not careful. Her carefree attitude really is something fresh, like she have this magnet that draw people closer.

Rtf: yes considering the price range, she is very worth it.
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Nami KinkyThai

Location and Room - quite convenient for me, no prob finding the place

OKT - Prompt in replies as always. Easy to deal with.

Looks - Attractive pre milf for sure. Long hair and she greets me wearing a sexy nightie with full make up on.

Boobs - Natural and original. It look normal for me. Soft, nicely sized to fit her body. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples while she breathe hard.

Body - Height is just nice for me with fair smooth skin with nice curve body figure. Hot meaty perky ass for doggie.

Massage - she seem to be a pro in it. Give me a good smoothing rub on all my tired muscle that i almost feel asleep.

Frenching - Automotive and pro active, passionate, wild, naughty with lip biting and tongue sucking with slow DFK all the way.

Pussy - clean shaven and i made her climax too many times and each becoming more and more intense. Her whole body became ticklish, let alone her sensitive pussy

BBBJ - Her BBBJ was good. She was able to do deepthroat and suck on the balls. Lot of slurping feel and effect and with good suction. Slow and she will look at you when doing it.

FJ - She enjoyed fast deep trusts. We had a few position and her good with variations of doggie till her orifice muscle throbbingly contracting and the moaning getting louder and louder, surrender in 20mins.

GFE - GFE was high as she is more to wife material type. We click well, she is caring and pleasing type.

I have a good time with her and for sure. I will RTF again. Be fast to book her as she is leaving soon.

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Jiafa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003657&highlight=

tukta from fairiesfinder

After reading many positive reviews, decided to give it a go, and boy was I not disappointed at all

Room was spacious, fresh towels provided.

Tukta has very ah Lian looks, yet very sweet looking to me. She is slim frame, with natural D boobs & pink nipples, and also full back tattoo that stretch to her lower back (my recent fetish) .

Her bbbj is quite good, concentrate on the head, combo with hand and tongue occasionally. Request her to flip over for 69, and she's already gotten quite wet.

Did my usual 3 positions, passionate frenching from Kimchi most of the times. First time encounter such initiative from a FL ,. Main highlight for me goes to doggy as you get to enjoy the sight of her full back ang Kong, while seeing your dick sliding in and out of her and grabbing her ass.

RTF: it's a must!

Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xamafe88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=...2#post23732472

Noey real Chio looking and saw couple of reviews comment she is Chio and is true. No landmine or bait switch

Figure/ body: SEX and white skin. Where needs meat she have it and natural boobs, nice to fondle and nips sensitive.

Bbbj: Slow and sensual. Deepthroat occasionally and able to suck my rod for long. Hardworking and no attitude given.

Fj: Wet easily and tight! Accommodate with all position. Love pounding hard and deep in doggie position and grabbing on her boobs, she moans damn sexy and loud. Satisfied!

Definitely will RTF need some time to replenish my pocket hole first.

Old Today, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candice from Lover’s Fortess

She has a pleasant features and beautiful smile. Long hair and look to be in her mid 20s, surely look prettier than in pic

She is normal height and slender sexy hourglass figure with mild dark and fair smooth skin. Back tattoo and a meaty perky ass.

No sign of saggy for her boobs and was acceptable for me. She has a very natural and nice looking tits, allows you to suck and squeeze all you want

It was quite good in frenching as she was automatic and no need to initiate, she does well as it was hot, wild and intense DFK type with no bad breath.

Clean shaven pussy with no smell. I paint her non stop painting till she moaned like siao. Make her climax and saw her shivering and grabbing the bedsheet tightly. she is into it.

BBBJ was good. She can go fast and deep motion. Great suction, slow and sensual, slurping with no teething effect.

She cap me to enter her. I started in missionary, I lift her legs high up and thrusting inside her already wet pussy. With each thrust, I hear the lovely moan sound and see her beautiful face it assures me that she is enjoying it, her moans was sexy and seductive total shiok!

GFE was high and super addictive. High KC and she know how to please a man. She was just like a horny gf.
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Clamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR JINGLE, Babehause

Looks: 9/10 Really pretty and sweet, my type and my standard for looks are quite high. She is one of FL that looks very close to pictures

Body: 9/10 super sexy figure, slim with just the right amount of meat, if I get to choose my gf I'd choose someone like her

Boobs: 9/10 C, definitely a handful, nicely done though able to feel abit of silicon but its looks good on her. Quite sensitive so pls be gentle

Frenching: 8/10 got real chemistry, frenched like lovers while standing, she cup my face sweetly and kisses me.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 nicely done, right amount of power, not too strong but also not too gentle. Kisses the top of my mushroom head while looking at me...

FJ: 10/10 naturally wet down there, finish my 2 shots successfully. A real gem to me

GFE: 10/10 super gao gao. Gives me her full attention, her English also super good so had a nice time showing her Singapore through IG

RTF: Yes. But beware kc level is high

She deserve all the love n support from you all.

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...ghlight=jingle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1