The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Where is this 333KA?
333 kreta Ayer. The boss have 3 spas there in the same row. All provide FJ. Current stocks really all super psed, poor and rude service. When ask photos will as you do down and see. Trying to pull a fast one on you. When you go down is like going to market to see those dirty old auntie at market there waiting for you... Only Miya still acceptable.

Yuan Yuan the viet SYT I tried once and deleted her wechat after that. Her BBBJ really very painful...full of teeth feelings and my skin like scrap off by her teeth and the more she bbbj the more I cannot get hard...in the end I tell her dun bbbj...hj better then bonk...terrible experience. Moaning loud and feels fake..face wise not very attractive. Body is and boobs is ok.
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
333 kreta Ayer. The boss have 3 spas there in the same row. All provide FJ. Current stocks really all super psed, poor and rude service. When ask photos will as you do down and see. Trying to pull a fast one on you. When you go down is like going to market to see those dirty old auntie at market there waiting for you... Only Miya still acceptable.

Yuan Yuan the viet SYT I tried once and deleted her wechat after that. Her BBBJ really very painful...full of teeth feelings and my skin like scrap off by her teeth and the more she bbbj the more I cannot get hard...in the end I tell her dun bbbj...hj better then bonk...terrible experience. Moaning loud and feels fake..face wise not very attractive. Body is and boobs is ok.
Oh that place ah
I think I know where liao

U try Lili ?
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 0
NinjaMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNinjaMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KA333 - Kreta Ayer 080333

Athena Beauty, Sunny Yang Sheng Ge, Smile Spa - They're clearly MUCH older and not in their thirties/twenties; PRC old hags are now advertising full packages on major platforms “大网" like Xingfuyuan, typically priced at $150 plus a $50 entrance fee, totaling $200. Those who FAIL to negotiate may end up overpaying, as these providers can exploit them. Furthermore, many of these ADVERTISEMENTS are likely to come under anti-vice police surveillance, so it's wise to avoid them completely to stay out of trouble.

U ai pi, u ai chi, u ai tee, u ai tua liap ni

ai zī bìng 艾滋病

They even throw in a "RAW" option for an extra $50!

However, be careful—you could leave with an unwanted "souvenir" you weren’t expecting!
Old Today, 07:52 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMaster View Post
KA333 - Kreta Ayer 080333

Athena Beauty, Sunny Yang Sheng Ge, Smile Spa - They're clearly MUCH older and not in their thirties/twenties; PRC old hags are now advertising full packages on major platforms “大网" like Xingfuyuan, typically priced at $150 plus a $50 entrance fee, totaling $200. Those who FAIL to negotiate may end up overpaying, as these providers can exploit them. Furthermore, many of these ADVERTISEMENTS are likely to come under anti-vice police surveillance, so it's wise to avoid them completely to stay out of trouble.

U ai pi, u ai chi, u ai tee, u ai tua liap ni

ai zī bìng 艾滋病

They even throw in a "RAW" option for an extra $50!

However, be careful—you could leave with an unwanted "souvenir" you weren’t expecting!

Thanks for sharing bro
Will avoid this place
Old Today, 07:53 PM
Samster

Btw this place tanking pagar full of chop carrot head one leh

Why the ML all so old
Old Today, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Btw this place tanking pagar full of chop carrot head one leh

Why the ML all so old
Got once I followed the FRs here, the ML also old like hag, thereafter I took all the FR with a pinch of salt. Now I just go to the shop to visit and see if they are real SYT.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 08:27 PM.
Old Today, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh that place ah
I think I know where liao

U try Lili ?
333 is not for syt lover. Lily is a petite ml, decent massage too.
Old Today, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
d0td0t2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifer63 View Post
Another Gem to share at KxxxLx TCM seems like they are refreshing their stocks.
Yuki
Look 8/10
Body C or D cup
Damage entrance plus 1 blue

Can pm me for contact or location in post.
Managed to find this TCM based on hints given by the bro Nifer.
Those who are looking for pre-milf or milf with good massage skills can try.
Overall experience is pleasant and left this place as a happy and refreshed man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1