The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 9
GoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoogleAndroid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Thanks.

I WILL NOT encourage you to indulge in ML’s, SLG or otherwise, as it can be addictive. But if you can’t help it, like me, my own guidelines are:
- Be prepared to take full responsibility for your indulgences (being found out, health-wise, financially, etc.)
- Put a cap (no pun intended) to sexual vice expenses. Unless you have achieved financial freedom that covers the long term (10 years or more), limit such expenses to 5 percent of your monthly income (salary, investments, etc).
- Enjoy the experience “on-site” but don’t think too much beyond that.
Well said and I agree.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
AppleInc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAppleInc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAppleInc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Two well-known ML’s in recent years were Aini and Angel, both stayed at The Hill (among other places). In fact, if I recall correctly, they occupied exactly the same studio apartment at different points in time.
Thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I gracefully parted her bushy patch, creating a path for my eager tongue to tunnel into her love hole, and immediately tasting her sweet juice. Unfortunately, I was only able to pleasure her with my tongue for a short while as her pubic kept intruding into my nostrils, complete with her pre-cum, making it difficult for me to continue.

Ostensibly, I began to ease my thick dick into her little hole. I wanted to be gentle, but she was so wet my cock just slipped right in. And it felt warm, comforting and amazing. I pumped her gently, worried her thin body may not be suitable for a hard pounding. But I was wrong.

Cola started thrusting herself onto me. Her angelic face started to blush and I seized the opportunity to accelerate my thrusting. Given she was quite feather-weight, I easily lifted her two long legs over my shoulders while still pumping her, allowing my cock to enter deeper and faster into her dripping pussy. This went on for almost five minutes as I see Cola covering her mouth with her hands to muffle the lusty noises she was unable to control anymore.

I eventually managed to move her hands from her mouth and pinned them down with mine. Still in missionary position, I went full speed and ejaculated with a victorious grunt as Cola wailed in ecstasy.

A few days later, I texted Cola. I did not receive an instantaneous reply like before. She eventually replied and said she was stopping part-time work. I could only wish her all the best.
My favourite when the girl thrusts back
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Somehow I feel she wouldn't mind occasional flings with you on the side if you tried.
I had the sense she might... but I didn't pursue Cola anymore, erring on the side of caution as I also sensed she wanted to put her brief freelance days behind her.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBuayGan View Post
My favourite when the girl thrusts back
Especially when you least expect her to do so
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

From Aini to Angel to angelic-faced Cola. The Hill had been kind to me. Then there was Fairy.

Fairy was already much discussed, mostly in a positive light, in the forum when I took notice of her. This was in 2023. I was curious about the costumes she had, and found myself at The Hill once more for a first-hand experience with Fairy.

Fairy, in my opinion, was average in the looks department, but I have to say she was meaty in the right places – her breasts and buttocks. I did not go for any of the fancy costumes she had strewn around the sofa in her living room. Instead, I went for a classy white 2-piece lacy lingerie set which I thought suited the image I had of her – like my senior colleague’s secretary, not really a looker, but somehow you still wanted to flirt, or possibly, bang her.

The massage was passable, and she entertained extensive roaming of her body, except for her pussy (topless with panties on). I liked her 34C breasts though I suspect they may be enhanced, but it was not hard per se, just firm (I could be wrong, some girls do have firm breasts). Her buttocks were also meatier than most PRC girls, not in a fat way, but in a shape and texture that was quite nice to rub and squeeze.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Fairy asked how I would like to be jerked off, and I said “all over your pretty ass”. I don’t think she was excited with that prospect, but she was agreeable anyway. She took my hand and we took a few short steps from the bed room to the living room where she positioned herself in front of the dressing table, which had a large mirror.

Using the mirror to guide herself, she started tugging at my cock as we stood in standing doggy position. I busied myself with her firm tits, squeezing and tickling them as she trialed various angles to wank me. It was not the most comfortable position for the both of us, but I enjoyed the sight as I looked into the mirror. Fairy attempted a slutty look, alas, it was not “on point”. Again, I may be wrong, she may have had plastic surgery on her face, so the contours did not come out naturally, and the nose and chin seemed a bit fake (I did not touch them, concerned that I may accidently “distort” her nose/chin).

At one point, I asked her to let me rub my iron dick against her butt crack from outside of her panties, inevitably smearing my pre-cum over her panties and buttocks. She leaned forward closer to the mirror for better effect, a pose which made her breasts “dangle” more sexily. Unable to control any further, I masturbated myself and sprayed my creamy produce all over her bums, staining her panties and depositing a fair bit on the floor along the way.

Like I mentioned earlier, I did not find Fairy very attractive, and after having been in close proximity with her, I think she may have augmented parts of her face and her breasts. All said, I satisfied my curiosity with a single, and my sole visit. Fairy was back earlier this year, but to my memory, there was no fanfare as there was hardly any mention of her in the regular TCSS thread on SBF.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

I’ve met ML’s whose names were fruity, like Apple, Cherry, Mango and even a Kiwi. But none of them could remotely match Peach at The Hill.

Peach was definitely a looker; and when the clothes come off, she was a complete slut. She was one of the rare ML’s that I happily topped-up to have full course with.

Her 1.65m tall physique featured a slim figure that had minimal excess fat, 34C breasts shaped like tear-drops, a constantly smiling face lit up by a set of sexy eyes complemented with a sharp nose bridge. She looked to be 27 or 28 years-old, had good skin that was just very lightly tanned.

When not undressed, Peach was someone you want to slide up to socialize with. When totally undressed, you just want to fuck her!
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

I first met Peach at a 4-star district 9 hotel one afternoon. But it was at The Hill that I had the most fun with her.

So, the first meeting. I was pleased that it was not a hotel known to house working ladies (not to my knowledge) and I felt as if I was visiting a friend, completely legitimate and nothing hanky-panky. Strolling past the hotel’s lobby lounge which was serving high tea, I had an air of confidence as I trained my eyes at the directional signs indicating the room numbers.

This was in 2022 when covid-control measures were loosened, but I kept my mask on for good measure. Walking as if I myself was an in-house room guest, I easily located Peach’s room, which though communicated to me as third-floor, was actually just a short flight of stairs up from the lobby.

Peach wore a short white blouse exposing her mid-riff with really short jeans shorts, mask on. It was causal and elegant and sexy all at once. As I was removing my shoes in the room, Peach unmasked and boldly asked “piao liang ma?” (beautiful?). She was a stunner!

As I settled in bed after showering, Peach had shed her blouse and shorts, donning a matching set of beige-colored bra and panties, not too revealing but enticing nevertheless - the kind of dressing which made you want to explore more…
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Samster

Following a fairly short and meaningless back massage, I asked to turn around to be able to better “inspect the goods” so to speak. Peach was such a beautiful sunshine girl. Chatty, playful and teasing with sexual innuendos. As she massaged my hand, my other hand unhooked her front-clasp bra. A lovely pair of tits emerged as she complimented me on my swift and precise move.

Peach removed her bra and leaned forward, pressing her soft breasts on my chest. Her hand was stroking my pulsating cock. She kissed my lips very briefly and meowed… “hao da, hao da” (very big, very big) referring to my penis. I knew it too - my dick was so swollen, even I was feeling its massive weight. Her eyes narrowed and she proposed sexily, “bang ni qing qing ma?” (help you kiss it?) making reference to my cock as she continued rubbing the tip of my slimy penis. Before I could answer, Peach grabbed the towel I had left bedside, wiped off my pre-cum and started drawing circles on my cock-head with her tongue. My hands feasted over her superb body, concentrating on her wonderful breasts.

She stopped torturing my cock and looked up at me, her face oozing with lust. I pulled her towards me and plunged my face onto her breasts, returning the favor she initiated on my cock. As my tongue circled her hardened nipples, my free hand tugged at her panties from the back, effectively reducing her panties to “one narrow strip of cloth” covering her anal hole (if you can picture it), completely exposing her succulent butt cheeks.

Then Peach took another initiative…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1