The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
Helping Da Bao to inform the Bros here that she's back to work. Don't miss the boobilicious girl.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/da-bao-massage/
thank you, i've been waiting for this! tried to up your points but cant because i've already done so before.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Wasted last time during mys chose Vicky over her. So no chance to try her. Now she 吊起来卖. Sianz. Moving on.

Vicky still at some Massage shop. Good svc. But hahaha, then go for SS for her GND looks and boobs. And i think then it was her first time on shore. So very green. Maybe is just me. But i like it when she will gag when doing CIM or BJJJ when i know mine isnt that long.

After time at HK and Shenzhen, i feel that she turn quite commercial. Still decent but just no more those wanting to please feels. Maybe she got too many supporters.

Maybe to go back for old time sake and see if she is better or maybe to save my bullet since going to bring one of my regular out for hols.
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Serious? Anyone else who has gotten this?
Post, yes especially if you cum on her boobs

Pre, never although I asked for it.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Any bros can advise if an tong or ting zi is better than dandan in terms of sensual (hj skill)? Trying to my $$ worth.. 🙏 gamxia
Better? Nope. Pretty SOP for me.
DD is dominant, she tried to gives you some, to avoid you grabbing the others.
Drop her as well.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nomx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-bella/

Went for my third visit, was wondering how come her massage so good (since most now press press then start sop) chit chat with her got to know that she went through training back in China and holds a professional massage licence there. Spent almost half the session massaging then various stroke patterns. Left a happy man.

Bonus point: atas condo clean environment without unpleasant smell. Whole session was engaging.
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Drop her as well.
I see.. then can share whose on your rtm list?
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Drop her as well.
This is quite right... some MLs prevent getting roamed by pretending to intiate roam/service/CB etc... on you.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Drop her as well.
You meant she tried to cut some service while giving you the other ones?
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2740 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
Not for me, but got boobfxck and cum in the valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Got but I think see her mood and if there is time.
Quote:
Post, yes especially if you cum on her boobs

Pre, never although I asked for it.
Thanks for the replies bros! I boobfuck and cum in valley every time, also no shower offer

Matter of timing, I guess. Hopefully chance comes soon
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 15
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewolfKill View Post
Vicky still at some Massage shop. Good svc. But hahaha, then go for SS for her GND looks and boobs. And i think then it was her first time on shore. So very green. Maybe is just me. But i like it when she will gag when doing CIM or BJJJ when i know mine isnt that long.

After time at HK and Shenzhen, i feel that she turn quite commercial. Still decent but just no more those wanting to please feels. Maybe she got too many supporters.

Maybe to go back for old time sake and see if she is better or maybe to save my bullet since going to bring one of my regular out for hols.
Can share this vicky?
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Can share this vicky?
Vicky is mentioned in the HC thread.
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Could any one share me contact of OMM (Ou Mei Mei).
Thanks
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
sorry to hear bro, i was actually a bit interested in her also but haven't visited anyone for close to a month cos got a bit of cough/phlegm situation.
mind elaborating on her? like is she auntie? elephant? or?
It is really hard to say exactly how she looks like because she tried to avoid eye contact or facing me directly when I visited her. But could still tell that her face is different from the photos. She is quite short but not petite. To be fair, her massage is not bad. Sensual is SOP but quite experienced in HJ. If you just want massage, I think okay to visit her. If you want good looking syt with high playability, then don't think she fits the bill.
Old Today, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip2ku2 View Post
Could any one share me contact of OMM (Ou Mei Mei).
Thanks
As mentioned before, you can do a search on this thread.
Her wechat contact also listed.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 10:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Drop her as well.
If you expect to roam freely throughout session on any MLs - I'm sure all of them will eventually stop you. I don't think any ML will mind roaming within their limit esp during pre-HJ routine, just not throughout the session lah. Respect them well and you'll be rewarded, especially with a playful ML like Dan Dan who will give you surprises every now and then (YMMV).

Last edited by Greencloud888; Today at 11:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1